Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Where would you like to go, where did you go?

Go down 
+3
myfantasy
Metawe
Before
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Male Posts : 1815
Moderator Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1966
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:18 am

i wanna go to the beach, yesterday it was like 30 degrees here
im being cooked in my own room
F4
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:54 am

i dont have a beach where i live D:
i went to a beach once during a vacation
in vancouver though
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:38 pm

*stares at Coney Island beach*
Lalalalalalalala.........
But I never feel cold or hot. If I do, I wouldn't care. I could just ignore the temperatures. :D
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:33 pm

I rarely go to the beach. (I live in Vancouver if anyone doesn't remember)
o.o
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:04 pm

amg, give me your address then i can visit you while im on vacation
I don't really do alot in vancouver either. Don't worry im not a pedo
I can post my own pic if you want :D
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:22 pm

myfantasy wrote:
amg, give me your address then i can visit you while im on vacation
I don't really do alot in vancouver either. Don't worry im not a pedo
I can post my own pic if you want :D
DO ET! :D Lol.
You live in Vancouver?
Oh yeah, let me see your face :DDD
Don't worry, I don't even know what the word Pedo means so I have no idea what you're talking about. O.o'' ... OR DO I?! Nope, I am not a pedo.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:42 pm

pedophile*
and i dont live in vancouver meta does :D
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Lawl, are you stalking Meta now? O.o'' Like finding his STREET, and AVENUES? :O
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 pm

If you come here and we arrange to meet sometime. I will be the guy with the Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Awesomefacebigger mask.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:48 pm

i will and ill be the clown with his pants off << jk
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:36 am

Before wrote:
*stares at Coney Island beach*
Lalalalalalalala.........
But I never feel cold or hot. If I do, I wouldn't care. I could just ignore the temperatures. :D
i am cause im hot and im cold, im yes then im not, im up then im down...
im in China right now tho
going to Beijing in 2.5 hrs
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:54 am

Shadow wrote:

i am cause im hot and im cold, im yes then im not, im up then im down...
im in China right now tho
going to Beijing in 2.5 hrs

kk. COME BACK TO US! :D
Wb?

China has gotten considerably hot last year I went there. It rose from being cool to VERY hot. I also live near the mountains in China when I go there. Just not now.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:08 pm

take some pictures at the wall of china :P
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:19 pm

never!!!!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where would you like to go, where did you go?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: