Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this.

Go down 
+2
Metawe
HigherThenAll
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HigherThenAll
HigherThenAll

Male Posts : 412
Moderator Points :
My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 522
Registration date : 2010-08-09

My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Empty
PostSubject: My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this.   My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:39 pm

Don't make fun. The user first clones himself into two sending two middle sized beasts toward the enemy then he goes behind them and summons a gigantic beast to attack. Mp Consumption: 10% Hp Consumption: 10% Can attack up to six enemies. Element: Aran. Weakness and Resistances: None. My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. 1
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this.   My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:18 am

Why is one of them upside down. o.o
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this.   My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:05 am

Erhm... Facial expression shouldn't be added right? :o
Why is the angry face attacking with the weaker beast? Angry = more powerful attack? o.o''

MP and HP consumtion seems so little.... That should be when Aran has max it right?
This is a combo move right?

@meta:
Why are they floating in the air o.o''
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this.   My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:20 pm

maybe its like a air throw or something.
btw yay backround.
Back to top Go down
OMGBurning

Male Posts : 9
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 13
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this.   My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:49 am

wherd u get the aran skills? o.o
Back to top Go down
dfuzz1987
dfuzz1987

Male Posts : 86
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 95
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this.   My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:36 pm

Not to be rude but thats not custom that was already an aran skill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this.   My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first fake 5th aran skill... Im new to this.
Page 1 of 1