Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Stars?pets?rides?

Go down 
+5
Korutae
Zeru
Before
Metawe
Sieghart
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Male Posts : 1234
Moderator Points :
Stars?pets?rides? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Stars?pets?rides? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Stars?pets?rides? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Stars?pets?rides? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1336
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:03 am

1.Stars:Ok, I just got this idea because of my antlan's luk build and started thinking about, well....stars! Maybe you can buy stars not like quantity way, but in power way. Let say u use subis....which give 15+ attk and get kumbi which is like 30+ attack, idk. This is for fs1 which i dont think is ganna happen but o well...
2. Pets: I was hoping you would get some kinda of a pet. You know....pets, they can i guess attack or something, and maybe have special techniques like Penguins(ice attack), golden pig(gives a present like items, heals, or buffs.) Robot(gun shooting...) and so on...
3. Rides : Ok, since these characters are so slow, at least we can do something about this. We can have rides, and make zeru ride em. or we can have running. (note there is haste BUT) we can have running shoes at the very late of the game, or a secret prize in quests(also in demand or next version, or nexst next, or even later). Costs no mp.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
Stars?pets?rides? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stars?pets?rides? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Stars?pets?rides? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Stars?pets?rides? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:14 am

1. Yes, I was thinking about stars as well. They would be used in the shield section of the equipment. But if that were to happen, Antlan would have to somewhat nerfed (on base stats) so he doesn't become overpowered when using stars that increase attack. (This would be in FSII when you get the FSI characters)

2. Wasn't there a topic about this earlier? My opinion on this is that it would be more of a gimmick, certainly not as useful as in the original MapleStory.

3. Hmm... the animation sprite for riding something would be kind of hard to do, but running shoes sound fine for me.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :
Stars?pets?rides? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Stars?pets?rides? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:21 am

Metawe wrote:
1. Yes, I was thinking about stars as well. They would be used in the shield section of the equipment. But if that were to happen, Antlan would have to somewhat nerfed (on base stats) so he doesn't become overpowered when using stars that increase attack. (This would be in FSII when you get the FSI characters)

2. Wasn't there a topic about this earlier? My opinion on this is that it would be more of a gimmick, certainly not as useful as in the original MapleStory.

3. Hmm... the animation sprite for riding something would be kind of hard to do, but running shoes sound fine for me.
for number 1 yes i agree. But! You can either equip a shield, or a star. And Stars can give extra stats(once they are real good stars) or put up a shield. Basicallty Shield=more defense star=more attack. It can be the player's choice wheter he wants more attack or more defense. For pets, idk i just thought about it out of nowhere so uhh yeah.
Yeah it thought rides were kinda hrd to do, but yes you do like the idea of running shoes ehh? Haste kills too much mp and you don't go very far unless ur antlan is super high level....
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Stars?pets?rides? Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Stars?pets?rides? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:02 pm

1. ehmmm.... What if someone is POOR?!?! :/ No money = No stars That really messes someone up if they use Antlan. There is also a downside. If you only give Antlan a certain amount of attack, what happens at the end? The other characters would have the potential to outdamage him because the stars have a limited attack bonus.

ADDED BONUS
ANYWAY the stars should have an amount to use up like 500 stars per kumbi. ANDD... there should be a limit to using the stars if this is an added bonus. Like a cooldown to the extra damage. If not an added bonus, then there should be no cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Stars?pets?rides? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Stars?pets?rides? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:40 pm

1. I'll think about the idea and use it for shield slot and calculate the stats.
2. Currently same opinion as metawe
3. Running shoes are planned to be added in FSII
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Zeru wrote:
1. I'll think about the idea and use it for shield slot and calculate the stats.
wahhahaha I made up a pretty good suggestion for this one right Zeru? ahahaha I'm so proud of myself. And before, there shouldn't be nmber limit, just stars. They just add attack, and if you get like really good ones they ccan add up to huge amounts of attacks, but very expensive.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:43 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Zeru wrote:
wahhahaha I made up a pretty good suggestion for this one right Zeru? ahahaha I'm so proud of myself. And before, there shouldn't be nmber limit, just stars. They just add attack, and if you get like really good ones they ccan add up to huge amounts of attacks, but very expensive.
Yup. Having limited numbers of it would actually make people poorer since they would have to keep buying stars... so yes, it would be better as gkwnsgh3's said.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Stars?pets?rides? Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Stars?pets?rides? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Well, I meant only if its added bonus.
If you can get stars without the nerf up stats, then you should get a limit on how many stars you need.
If you get nerfed up stats, then no, you can have infinity. o.o''
Back to top Go down
Korutae
Korutae

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 37
Registration date : 2010-05-23

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Running shoes sound good
but with the stars what if your a dagger theif?
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Stars?pets?rides? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Stars?pets?rides? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Stars?pets?rides? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Stars?pets?rides? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:00 pm

lol for stars there could be a passive skill for antlan maybe.
maybe a weapon that summons pet for sr?? lol
and yea.
Back to top Go down
Korutae
Korutae

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:03 pm

Added pet slot and use soul rage pet
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:48 pm

pet soul rage...is uhh kinda not ganna happen...
Back to top Go down
killofall

Male Posts : 45
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 50
Registration date : 2010-10-07

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:01 pm

I'm Still Up For Those Speed Equips Like The Running Shoes It Gets Irritable Walking All Over Maps Because Only 2 Towns Have Scrolls Lol XD

Pets I Don't Know Sounds Like It Would Make It A Bit 2 Easy Unless They Made The Buffs Incredibly Low And It Took A While To Upgrade Em Sr's Would Make It Way 2 Easy Though So NEVA!!

Edit: I Love Blue
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:14 pm

killofall wrote:
I'm Still Up For Those Speed Equips Like The Running Shoes It Gets Irritable Walking All Over Maps Because Only 2 Towns Have Scrolls Lol XD

Pets I Don't Know Sounds Like It Would Make It A Bit 2 Easy Unless They Made The Buffs Incredibly Low And It Took A While To Upgrade Em Sr's Would Make It Way 2 Easy Though So NEVA!!

Stop using capitals in all your words! D:
STOP KILLING GRAMMAR.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:42 pm

Metawe wrote:
killofall wrote:

Stop using capitals in all your words! D:
STOP KILLING GRAMMAR.
meta don't be so harsh, atl east he can type it all good with spelling unlike (coughs capital T) but anyway, pet would be too easy unless pet doesnt do much except gives you a slight boost of stats.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Stars?pets?rides? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Stars?pets?rides? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Stars?pets?rides? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Stars?pets?rides? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:43 pm

monmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmon
I say the pet should be a sr which takes like 33% and gives you a normal attack buff or
extra 5% meso or something.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:21 pm

myfantasy wrote:
monmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmonmon
I say the pet should be a sr which takes like 33% and gives you a normal attack buff or
extra 5% meso or something.
I'd say some will give you faster speed or attack/defense. Some can maybe heal (if zeika is dead and you dont have phenoix) like the golden pig one. The ghost one can poison your enemy i guess.
Back to top Go down
Korutae
Korutae

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Pets could give you x2 drop rate but be really hard to find a pet
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Korutae wrote:
not find, some rewards for quest maybe.
Back to top Go down
killofall

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:56 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Korutae wrote:

Nah not quest thats too on story line. Maybe if it was like completely out of the storyline and a separate optional task. Harder the Task Better The Pet. Like go defeat 3 random dark order members with 3 characters O.o at a certain level lol(Would be some crazy fight if your not prepared)

Too Metawe sorry its a habit to type in capitals for each word's first letter because it makes it easier to read and well just cause i like it its my style
Back to top Go down
Korutae
Korutae

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:58 pm

Yeah a opptional extra in the game where there are really hard quests leading to a pet= x2 exp x2 drop x2 meso
Back to top Go down
killofall

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Korutae wrote:
Yeah a opptional extra in the game where there are really hard quests leading to a pet= x2 exp x2 drop x2 meso

Lol yeah man see Korutae is on-board with this Off Story Quest Lol x2exp/meso/drop must be some hard ass quest thats like insane easy mesos lol i have 99 of every pot all the time because i get mesos so easy from the storyline XD
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:01 pm

killofall wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Korutae wrote:

Nah not quest thats too on story line. Maybe if it was like completely out of the storyline and a separate optional task. Harder the Task Better The Pet. Like go defeat 3 random dark order members with 3 characters O.o at a certain level lol(Would be some crazy fight if your not prepared)

Too Metawe sorry its a habit to type in capitals for each word's first letter because it makes it easier to read and well just cause i like it its my style
lmao kilo idc we dont really need the pet anyway,
Note: I put all my work in txt, but I need to finish it first to upload it, once i do, I'll get rid of the texts in the guide and give the direct link to them
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:16 pm

killofall wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Korutae wrote:

Easier to read? What are you talking about? >.>

Pet... I wouldn't really like the idea of a pet in FS, but it's not up to me anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Metawe wrote:
killofall wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Korutae wrote:

Easier to read? What are you talking about? >.>

Pet... I wouldn't really like the idea of a pet in FS, but it's not up to me anyways.
not good, i kinda wanna earse it off now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stars?pets?rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars?pets?rides?   Stars?pets?rides? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stars?pets?rides?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next