Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Empty
PostSubject: Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII)   Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:31 pm

Item
none

Skill
none

Boss
~~~~~~
Red Nirg
Weak against Ice & water

Margana
Resists Ice & water

Rellik
Resists Ice & water

Hsalf
Weak against wind

Monster
~~~~~~
Super Ioe
HP : 99999
EXP & Mesos : 0

Red Wyvern
HP : 28000
EXP : 1374
Mesos : 431

Black Wyvern
HP : 30000
EXP : 1574
Mesos : 370

Gatekeeper
HP : 37000
EXP : 1374

Blue Wyvern
HP : 26000
EXP : 1474
Mesos : 241

Crimson Guard
HP : 28000
EXP : 1574

~~~~~~~~~~
Minimum level : 52
My level : 54

Walkthrough
~~~~~~~~~~
There are no skills or items here if you looked up there. Just a note but if your about level 50 and you aren't using any fs1 members you might wanna stay near the entrance and train or bring lots of pots cause the wyverns and gatekeepers do lots of damage.
NOTE: Every monster except gatekeeper can be stunned.

So when you go in just keep going up and then turn right, watch out for the ioe too.
After a bit you'll see another ioe so keep walking until you reach a ladder and climb/walk down it.
From the ladder go right then up then right again. Now keep going until you reach somewhat of a fork. Don't go right but go down through that one space path. You'll reach another ladder at the bottom of that path, now walk up it and go up. Press space at the end of the ledge but don't keep walking after your characters have jumped across. Instead go down a bit and jump back onto the bottom part of the ledge you jumped off and keep going left and then down until you see a switch, now activate the switch and go back to the right ledge and keep going right and follow the path.
You'll cross a bridge and go down a ladder.. then you'll cross another bridge and then you'll be faced with two ioes coming towards you. Don't go up the ladder cause it doesn't lead anywhere, just dodge the first one coming at you and keep walking left. So after running away from that ioe you will find a ladder, go down that and keep going down until you cross a bridge. After that go to the right and hop across the ledge and keep going right. Yep no more switches.

After you reach the portal and go into it another two ioes will start chasing you. This time you might have to run from battle because you have to take the top path. And don't panic when you see the other two ioes running after you cause all you need to do is go past those two purple orbs and they will stop in front of them. After your past the two purple orbs go all the way to the right, up and then left until you reach the portal leading to the dark order.

First of all you need to go to the portal to the left since it creates another portal outside so you can get back to the boss after going to a inn or repoting (probably both)

Boss : Red Nirg, Margana, Rellik, Hsalf
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: Bring zure, and if your using a fs2 cast only party and you're under level 52 then go train more because you probably won't survive against these guys.
A good training area would be in the other dimension against priests.

First of all, when you are attacking aim for the back
two bosses because they tend to usually do alot of damage
and hsalf can make everyone in your party possesed, so its a good
idea to use zure's turns to use darkness shield and for zeika to just heal.
Another strategy to take down the whole other team is to use mob skills,
for lenna I used the upgraded version of ice revolver which is freeze revolver,
and for hakura I used the skill storm strike which did about 6000 to rellik for me.
Also another thing, if your using a luk build for zeika then he will probably be the first
one to attack in your party, so make sure to use bless (even if you don't use luk build)

If your using a fs1 party and you don't have zure you should put him in
but using serene as a healer is fine. And then afterwards get your other people to attack
whoever they are. As soon as you get 100% sr don't be afraid to use your transformation
(if you ever get 100%, curse you margana!)
and just start dealing out damage because this boss battle might take a while.
Another point to say, if your using any fs2 cast members in your party they will
probably either die or take alot of damage from 1 hit of margana's magic claw
Unlike fs1 cast which is easier to use, if you realy spent time on your fs1 file and transferred
then your party will probably have sharenian shields and such. Yeah but the only big damage dealers are the back row since the only strong move in the front row would be the Red Nirg's charged blow and Rellik's skills only do about 100-300 each hit so after a while
if you keep healing and using skills they will start to die out and you will win.

HARDCORE DUNGEON COMPLETE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HigherThenAll
HigherThenAll

Male Posts : 412
Moderator Points :
Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 522
Registration date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII)   Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:12 am

lol nice guide... i'm level 47 so I'm mass training...
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII)   Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:49 am

lol nice, gl with that
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII)   Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:48 pm

I'm guessing that this is AFTER finding Zeru because im lost in his maze. :(
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII)   Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:52 pm

yes this was what was released with v.21
after a certain event in henesys.
Back to top Go down
Xoah
Xoah

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 117
Registration date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII)   Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:19 pm

Dam thanks
Your guides rock
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII)   Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:57 pm

lol thanks xD
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII)   Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:47 pm

I'm using your guide now. Using Zeru, Zeika, Serene, and Lenna. Ehh.... Ageis shield is pretty good you know, although it does take 100 mp. Serene is a big buffer, but Zeika is a buff-Big healer. Pretty hard to decide who to use since Serene also have Mystic Wall and such if you DID xfer your file. =D Lenna just has plenty of elemental skills... maybe I should go with Hakura. o-o'' Zure, Zeru,Hakura, and Zeika. That's going to be my party formation. Zeika is going to be my healer and buffer (elemental shields and such) and Zure/Zeru will preform the minor buffs (ageis shield and possess barrier) and Hakura goes rage and uses storm. =D

BTW: You could use the furious fish to bolster your SR % (START Dungeoning~)
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII)   Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:10 pm

I guess so :P
I think my serene is better then zeika just cause she's higher level
but yeah I didn't use any fs1 people in my party.
btw.. bolster?? same meaning as boost??
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII)   Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:22 pm

myfantasy wrote:
I guess so :P
I think my serene is better then zeika just cause she's higher level
but yeah I didn't use any fs1 people in my party.
btw.. bolster?? same meaning as boost??

odd thing is that... My FS I and FS II crew are about the same level. About a level off or so.
Yesh, bolster = boost.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII)   Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:32 pm

haha ok, mine are about 20 levels difference.
fs1 cast higher level.
Back to top Go down
HigherThenAll
HigherThenAll

Male Posts : 412
Moderator Points :
Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 522
Registration date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII)   Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:17 pm

Alright.. After countless hours I got my crew up to lv 59. UGHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII)   Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:39 am

HigherThenAll wrote:
Alright.. After countless hours I got my crew up to lv 59. UGHHHHHHH
Congrats!! Now go fight that IOE! :l I mean FOE. Well.. FOE are basically everywhere.... and IOE is going to invade next... Suspect Arrow No
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII)   Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:37 pm

ahaha yeah. FOE are fuzzy and deadly. IOE are just rocks that will sit on / kill you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII)   Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleepywood dungeon guide (FSII)
Page 1 of 1