Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Before we discuss anything,
Title of fanfiction: -insert here-

Rate of fanfiction: Undecided, may change in the future. E (everyone), T (Teens), M (Mature)

Title: The Adventures of Zeru and pals
Rate: T
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Romance
Chapter One:

Narrator: We will now enter the world of Finalstory... you know... the world that is not really maplestory... just a parallel world... OH NEVERMIND!
Finalstory - Training Grounds
Zeru and Antlan were training against ... who knows what. It was never told. Zeru says: "Today was an extremely hard day of work, we should start going to Victoria island soon; then we can get our promotions!"
Antlan said: "Yeah! I can't wait! I'll also see my sister."
Zeru says: "Who is your sister?"
Antlan says: "My sister is Serene. Anyway, what job are you going to be Zeru?"
Zeru says: "I dunno, probably a warrior."
Antlan says: "Why? A thief is more cooler."
Zeru says: " I have my reasons...."
Antlan says: "Alright. It's getting dark outside. We better get back home and sleep. Tomorrow, we're going to go outside and explore!!! ... and possibly leave Maple Island."
Zeru says: "Alright. Good night Antlan." Both of the boys leave the training ground and goes back home, and will meet again tomorrow... in a journey they will find that is challenging and dangerous...
-Tomorrow-
Antlan was waiting outside the training ground camp. He knew Zeru would be around the area looking for him. Why didn't he remember to plan a time to meet him at? Oh well.. Zeru came a few minutes after 8 AM. Then a few snails popped up mysteriously.
Antlan says: "Let's review how to fight a monster."
Zeru says: " I already know how to fight a monster.. "
-Music suddenly plays-
Zeru: "Wholy, where did that music come from?!?!"
Antlan: "It's in your head. o.o'' "
Zeru attacks a snail, and does 50 damage.
Zeru: "snails are supposed to be this strong... "
Antlan: "Hmm... it's strange... I never knew snails are this powerful..."
Snail hits Antlan and does 3 damage. Zeru took this advantage and stabbed the snail with his sword and dealt the final blow, damaging the snail with 50 damage.
Zeru: "Alright! Now let's go!"
Suddenly, 30 coins appear before them, and 2 snail shells are dropped from the snail. The snail of course magically disappeared... without a trace... The team gained 30 mesos!
Zeru: "Let's form a party. It is easier to fight in a party than going solo."
Antlan: "Agreed, remember to add your points in the AP distributor."

Last edited by Before on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Underline chapter 1, added a title, Genre adventures AND comedy AND Romance)
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:35 pm

instant short orgasm
good job. Too much talking needs more story :)
otherwise still good.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:00 am

myfantasy wrote:
instant short orgasm
good job. Too much talking needs more story :)
otherwise still good.
Yeah I know. I'm also going to add "Genre"

Chapter 2:
Maple Island - Walking through Maple Island
Zeru: "Hey, Antlan."
Antlan: "Yes, Zeru?"
Zeru: "How were you not suprised that snails just came up mysteriously? Or... are you telling me that you can summon MONSTERS?!??!"
Antlan: "Of course not... Don't be silly."
Antlan - In Antlans Mind
Antlan: Oh noes! He's on to me! What should I do? Maybe I should stop this... alright, I'll stop summoning a monster every once in a while and hopefully forget how to summon a monster.
Maple Island - Walking through Maple Island
Narrator: Zeru and Antlan started to find more stronger monsters on their encounter... like Blue Snails... Yes Blue Snails.. ok, fine. Blue snails AND red Snails. There.

Antlan sees a box in the distance and says: "Hmm... it seems there is a treasure chest there."
Zeru says: "Let's go check it out."
Maple Island - Near the box
Narrator: Yes, these small areas like "Near the box" are necessary. It's not my fault. Blame the writer.

Zeru and Antlan made their way into the grassy plains to the box. The box seemed normal enough. When they opened it, they found this red potion.
Zeru: "So... I remember we have to use red potions for healing hp..."
Antlan: "Mhm... and your point?"
Zeru: "So... what if we spam too much red potions... what would happen then? I mean we will get full.."
Antlan's face turns pale and says: "Good point... Uhh... We'll try to get a healer. I'm pretty sure my sister would be a mage, and will learn how to use heal. "

Maple Island - Upon Arriving Amherst
Narrator: The boys stop to a city known as Amherst. To the left of you, there is an Inn where travelers stay. To the right of you, there is this guy whos telling his 5-year old son not to touch his explosives that can cause a huge explosion to kill something right off the bat and tells him where the explosives are so the son won't go there."

Antlan and Zeru heard the conversation, but weren't interested in the explosives. Instead, they looked for treasure chests, they were always good to help them in their journey, especially since they only had 30 mesos. While scouring the town, they found the well, but next to it is a treasure chest.
Zeru: "What and oddly placed treasure chest..."
Antlan: "Let's go and get it."
Zeru and Antlan dives into the treasure chest.. only to fall into the hole the father's kid has planted to keep his son away from the purple mushroom...

Maple Island - Underground
Zeru and Antlan fell onto the pit the man dug...
Zeru: "Oww... my butt..."
Antlan: "At least it wasn't 90 feet deep... and I'm amazed that this place was dug so well!"
Zeru: "Let's just find an exit... look! A ladder! Let's use that to get outside!"
Zeru and Antlan made their way through the small stream of water, and through the rocks until they met a big boulder that blocked their path.
Zeru: "We need that explosive now."
Antlan: "Bad news, we're inside a cave or pit... how are we going to find one over here?"
Zeru and Antlan thought and thought : " Hmmmmmmmm............." while pacing forward and backwards.
Antlan accidently stepped on an explosive after a few minutes of pacing. He grabbed it and told Zeru, "Look! I found our way out of here!"
Zeru: " So... can you make a fire?"
Antlan: ".... Give me a few minutes... I need these 2 rocks here.. and rub them like crazy... and then... Wholia!"
Fire burst out of the rocks from being combusted by the friction of the two rocks. Zeru lit the fuse while Antlan stuck the explosive to the boulder. Then they ran away to they won't be caught in the boulder's explosion.
A few seconds later
BOOOOOOOM!!!!!
The boulder broke, and the 2 boys made it out of the cave. When they came out of the cave, they realized that they were outside the well....
Zeru: "......"
Antlan: "......."
Villagers who heard the explosion: "....... What were you doing in our well?"
Zeru and Antlan: "Why did you make such a big boulder and why isn't the well just straight down instead of a laborate maze?!"
In the end, the weird argument was settled, and the 2 boys were paid handsomely for their apolgizes of making such a huge well and to keep it a secret. In the end, they spent the 12k mesos (12000 mesos) on potions and a night to rest up.

Last edited by Before on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar - Boulder is boulder's explosion)
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:05 am

@that last part : I wish T_T
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:47 am

Chapter 3
Maple Island- Amherst, The Inn
When the boys woke up, they were in a room with many lights. They already told their parents they are going out to explore a bit, and recovered their health and mana. Antlan looked at the clock. It read 10:20 AM.
Antlan thought: Oh no! They needed to get to South Perry by 12:30 PM or else their boat would leave for Victoria Island!
Antlan: "Zeru! We gotta get moving! Let's go! We don't have alot of time left before the boat leaves to Victoria Island!"
Zeru: "Alright, have you notified your sister about us going to Victoria Island?"
Antlan: "Yes, she knows the moment we decided to adventure since I gave her a phone call yesterday. Let's go! We gotta get to South Perry for the boat!"
Antlan and Zeru now left the Inn. It is a race for time.

Maple Island - Amherst
Narrator: They left the village of Amherst pretty fast. Nothing to talk about here... but a stalker... carefully stalking them...

Maple Island - Road to South Perry
Narrator: Run! Run little boys, run! You only have 2 hours!

Antlan: "Would you be quiet, narrator?"
The narrator is offended. The journey continues.
Antlan and Zeru meets 2 blue snails! An encounter begins:

Battle - Blue snail, Race against time. Music starts!
Zeru looks at the 2 blue snails, and charges for a stab and a slash. Antlan also attacks. Since they have no time, they activated their SR skills, skills allowed to work when the soul is raging, Hence the name, SOUL RAGE.
Zeru slashed the blue snail to do 65 damage, then used his stab step to attack the other snail, doing 250 more damage. The other snail died, and Antlan took out the remaining snail with Lunar slash, anhiliating the snail with one strike upwards and dealing 250 damage. They gained 60 mesos, and rushed back out of the battle and into the road.

Maple Island - Road to South Perry

Narrator: With 1 Hour, and 40 minutes remaining, they are near South Perry. Getting near the gate, they see a hoard of shrooms. What will our heroes do??!! ... Oh wait, you weren't supposed to know they were heroes yet... forget what I said.

The Shroom hoard. New Music
Antlan and Zeru goes ballistic at the scene of a hundred shrooms blocking their path. With this rage, their soul rage has reached maximum power for their level. Every stab step Zeru makes, he goes and stabs another 3 shrooms in the vincity of his blade. Every time Antlan lunar slashes a shroom up, he throws the other shrooms to hit the flying shroom to do more damage.
While stabbing shrooms, Zeru thinks inside his mind: Where did that music come from? ... and how did it change? Maybe it changes from the different types of battles there are.

Finally, in an hour, they eliminated all the shrooms near the city and were able to enter the city. They had only 40 minutes remaining, and no realization of being stalked.

Maple Island - South Perry
Zeru speaks to Antlan: "We'll make it! We'll definitely make it! We got time to spare!"
Antlan speaks to Zeru: "Yeah! Maybe we can get ice cream!'
"Unlikely," A mysterious voice said behind them.
Zeru and Antlan turned to see this new person. The person was dressed in dark robes of purple and black.
Zeru: "Who are you?!"
Antlan: "And were you stalking us the whole entire time?!"
Mysterious Person: "WHAT?! How did you know?! ... Well, No matter. It seems that you don't know who I am... I am -
Zeru: "The black knight?"
Antlan: "No! He's the purple mage of course!"
Zeru: "Wasn't that the black mage?"
Mysterious Person: .... - irrated and annoyed - "I am Saxor. Remember that. S-A-X-O-R".
Antlan: "Nice to know, now excuse us, we need to get going. Our boat will be here soon and -"
Saxor: "You shall not leave. You will do battle against me, you two seem to be quite capable of joining the Dark Order.
Antlan and Zeru: -confused- "The Dark Order?"
Sxaor: "Yes, the Dark Order. Now don't even think of making a joke about it, like the Red Order, or the Purple Order, or the White Order..."
Antlan and Zeru burst out laughing. Zeru: "Look, you seem nice and all but we need to get to the boat. We have 20 minutes left."
Saxor: "Then defeat me in 20 minutes. Then I'll let you leave..."
Antlan and Zeru: "What?!"
Saxor creates a double... and the battle will begin soon.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:40 pm

myfantasy wrote:
@that last part : I wish T_T
wait, what did you wish for?

Chapter 4
Boss Battle - Clone Saxor, boss music begins
Zeru: "I still don't know where this music comes from!"
Antlan: "Focus on defeating him first!"
Antlan slashed at Saxor with his leather claw, but missed as Saxor parried. Saxor went in for the attack on Antlan and dealt 50 damage. He was going to attack again but Zeru defended him with his sword. Then Zeru threw a red potion to Antlan.
Antlan: "Thanks!" Antlan uses the red potion to heal his health back to full status.

Antlan - 100 hp Zeru - 120 hp Saxor - 600 hp
Recovery potions remaining: 10 red potions, 20 mana potions, 3 phoenix feathers, 3 orange potions.

Zeru attacks Saxor with a stab step, but Saxor was able to barely shield himself with his sword in time and took 100 damage, but Antlan uses Lunar slash on Saxor, and slashes him up to the sky, dealing 175 damage. The boys rejoiced and thought they were going to win against the clone but then Saxor used his Powerstrike and hit Zeru, dealing 100 damage. Zeru was bounced off his feet, and was stunned for a few seconds.
Antlan: "No! Zeru!" In those few seconds, Antlan went ballistic and used Lunar slash 3 times with 100% percision and attacked Saxor's blind spots, dealing 1250 damage in total, an overkill against Saxor's clone. Zeru and Antlan gained 4 levels higher, making themselves level 6.

Maple Island - South Perry, 12:20 PM
Antlan quickly used 2 red potions on Zeru, and Zeru was back to full health.
Zeru: "Thanks Antlan."
Antlan: "No problem, we defeated Saxor's clone at least, now to defeat SAXOR!"
Saxor: "What are you talking about? You guys are rookies. Not powerful enough to join the Dark Order with Zure."
Zeru: "Did... did you just say Zure?"
Antlan: "Who's Zure?"
Saxor: "The leader of the Dark Order."
Zeru: "... He's also my older brother."
Saxor and Antlan: -shocked- "Older Brother?!"
Saxor thought about it for a while, and then said: "I'll leave you two alone for whatever you need to do for now... until Zure knows what to do with you two."
Saxor leaves with a puff of smoke, and the two boys took a rested for a while. Then Antlan remembered the boat.
Antlan: "OH NO! We need to get to the boat soon! We barely have any time left!"
Zeru: "You're right!"

Narrator: The two boys make a dash to the boat, and got on the boat with the tickets Serene sent over using the Delivery Boy a few nights before. Now our heroes got onto the boat, and now is going to the Victoria Island.

The Sea - Maple Island to Victoria Island 6:50 PM

Antlan and Zeru looks at the ocean, and the setting sky. It seems a miracle they actually got this far with the Dark Order stalking them. The ocean was also very beatufiul too, since the two boys never actually left the island before.
Antlan: "Do you think my sister is waiting for me on Victoria Island?"
Zeru: "Of course she is, I mean why wouldn't she want to see her brother?"
Antlan: "Yeah... but I wonder if she knows where we'll be. I mean Victoria Island is a big place afterall."
???: "You can always call her right? We'll end up in Lith Harbor anyway. Its the only harbor that transports goods from Victoria Island to Maple Island."
Zeru and Antlan turned to face the voice. It was the captain of the ship, also known as Shanks.
Zeru: "Really? Can you explain us what Victoria Island is like?"
Shanks: "Ok, well Victoria Island has 4 cities. They are Henesys, Perion, Kerning City, and Ellina. Each city has a different job instructor. Henesys have the bowman instructor, Kerning City has the thief instructor, Ellina has the magician instructor, and Perion has the warrior instructor. In my travels across the Victoria Island, there was also a saying that deep within Victoria island there is another city known as 'Sleepywood', but I never ventured there. There is also a small harbor between Ellina and Henesys. It's known as Natilius Harbor, housing pirates. They aren't mean or evil though, it's another place for the job instructor."
Antlan: "Natilius sounds perfect for Lenna..."
Shanks: "Who's Lenna?"
Antlan: "Nevermind."
Zeru: " Can you describe the location of each job instructor?"
Shanks: "Of course, Perion is on the top of Victoria Island, Kerning City is on the left, Ellina is on the right, and Henesys is on the bottom. Lith harbor is between Kerning City and Henesys."
Zeru: "Thanks... now can you tell us where a phone may be? I need to tell my mom how the journey is so far."
Antlan: "Me too!"
Shanks: "Just go down the ship and go left to your rooms and a phone will be there."
Antlan and Zeru: "Thanks."
Antlan and Zeru goes down the ship and reaches into the hallway.

The Shanks Ship - Hallway
Narrator: The hallway is large!
The hallway is 9 feet tall and has a 5 feet width. The lights shone brightly on the furniture in the hallways and the table there too. Zeru and Antlan follows Shanks' instructions and goes left to their room for the night.

The Shanks Ship - Zeru's and Antlan's Room

The room Antlan and Zeru is large, with 2 beds and a clock in between the beds on a nightstand. Zeru and Antlan began looking for the phone inside the room. A few minutes later, they found the phone and called their parents. Antlan called his mom.

Antlan talks to his Mom
Antlan's Mom: "Antlan! Dearie! Are you alright?"
Antlan: -embarrassed- "Yes I am mom. How are you doing?"
Zeru: "Why are you embarrassed? Oh right, its on speaker on so anyone can hear it."
Antlan: " W-what?! This is supposed to be private!"
Antlan's Mom: "Oh don't worry, its just your friend Zeru there isn't it?"
Antlan: "I guess so..."
Antlan's Mom: "Anyway, I'm a bit loney, but Zeru's mom is here with me as well."
Zeru: "What?!"
Zeru's Mom: "Hi honey. Are you alright? Did you pack your underwear? Are you sure you're alright?"
Zeru: -more embarrassed than Antlan- "Yes mom, I'm alright."
Antlan: -goes into a fit of laughter- "Hahahahahaha!"
Antlan's Mom takes the phone after Zeru's mom and asked Antlan: "Did you also pack your underwear as well? It's a big trip out there."
This time it was Zeru's turn to laugh.
Antlan's Mom and Zeru's mom: "Say hi to Serene for me boys. "
Antlan and Zeru: "Will do."
And with that, the conversation was cut off.

The Night on the Ship

Antlan: "It's getting dark Zeru, let's go to the dining room of the ship."
Zeru: "Good idea, I'm starving."
The two boys head into the dining room and ate on an empty table. The food there was delicious, cooked lobster, furious fried fish, mad fish, tuna soup, scrambled eggs, ice cream, and milk. There were many people on the boat, and they all were around Zeru's and Antlan's age. Then two boys were heading to Zeru's table.
Boy 1: "Mind if we sit here?" the boy said threatengly.
Boy 2: "We don't want... an accident here..."
Antlan and Zeru stared at each other, and informed the boys :"There isn't any fighting allowed on this boat. You should know that, that's why this is Shanks' boat."
Boy 1: "Well, they just installed an arena here. Do you... want to test it out?"
Antlan and Zeru weren't afraid of the boy's threatenings. They didn't want to make a scene though.
Antlan: "Can you bother someone else? We need to go Zeru."
Zeru: "Alright, let's go back to our rooms."
Boy 2: "No you won't. I won't allow you to go. You will fight us for the table."
Several people heard the conversation and said: "Fight, fight, fight, fight!"
Zeru and Antlan wanted to avoid the confrontation and said : "We're leaving anyway, you can have the table for now. We need to go back to our rooms. The table isn't even ours, it's Shanks' table too..."
The kids around them said: "Are you chicken? Fight!"
Zeru and Antlan wanted to avoid a confrontation as much as possible, and don't want Shanks to get angry, so they left without a word. The other 2 boys got mad and attacked Zeru. Shanks, seeing everything that happened, intercepted the attack and told Zeru: "Just fight him. This kid will cause trouble if you don't defeat him." Antlan and Zeru looked at Shanks with the expression: F6 but listened to Shanks anyway.
The Shanks Ship - Confrontation
Narrator: What will they do? Will the 2 boys accept the challenge the other 2 boys challenged them?

Antlan: "Of course. Shanks wants us to kick his butt, so we will."
Zeru: " Antlan... You show no mercy at some times... o.o'' "
Boy 1 and Boy 2: "Then follow us to the arena."
The people around the 4 boys cheered. They are going to see rookies fight against each other now.

Last edited by Before on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Zure is older than Zeru. My bad. :D)
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:13 pm

lol nice, isnt zeru the younger brother not zure? o-o
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:24 pm

myfantasy wrote:
lol nice, isnt zeru the younger brother not zure? o-o
I gave up figuring that out. Is serene the younger sister or the older sister? :P
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:18 pm

no idea im not sure if it said anything like that.
Back to top Go down
HigherThenAll
HigherThenAll

Male Posts : 412
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 522
Registration date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Lol.... I see repetitive words all over. You're talking in passive voice as well. Narration like: Narrator: What will they do? Will the 2 boys accept the challenge the other 2 boys challenged them?

Really shouldn't be used.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm

HigherThenAll wrote:
Lol.... I see repetitive words all over. You're talking in passive voice as well. Narration like: Narrator: What will they do? Will the 2 boys accept the challenge the other 2 boys challenged them?

Really shouldn't be used.
Meh, I'm not an expert on writing stuff like these. :D
I'm not talking passive... you're reading passively... D:
I'm also not the narrator.
Back to top Go down
Sinnwolf
Sinnwolf

Male Posts : 386
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 415
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:58 am

I'm just going to say that this is awesome and hilarious. Please continue. I'm REALLY curious as to how you're going to write some of the later scenes from the game (especially when Antlan and Royke duke it out)
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Sinnwolf wrote:
I'm just going to say that this is awesome and hilarious. Please continue. I'm REALLY curious as to how you're going to write some of the later scenes from the game (especially when Antlan and Royke duke it out)
meh, alright.
BTW: There will be more monsters. :O Different types too.
Chapter Five
The Shanks Ship - Arena
The boys are in an arena where everyone can concentrate on the fight. The background is dark and the arena has the spotlight. Shanks, Zeru, Antlan, boy 1, and boy 2 are in the arena. Several people were also making bets on who will win. "Of course the pushy kids will win... They always do. The other boys (referring to Zeru and Antlan) are total whimps!" "I'm betting that those kids (Zeru and Antlan) will win though. They probably didn't fight because they were concerned for the other 2 boy's (boy 1 and boy 2) safety.

Narrator: Pffft. As if. :l They just pissed off Zeru and Antlan so they're going to regret it.
Before: Narrator... be quiet. This is the epic scene...

Shanks whispers to Zeru: "Alright, good luck out there. Cream the floor against those noobs!"
Zeru and Antlan: "Will do." Shanks leaves the arena.
Music Begins - Arena battle,
Ppl. Zeru, Antlan, Boy1, Boy2
HP: 150 , 120 , 100 , 100:
MP: 100 , 110 , 150 , 150:
Recovery Items: 8 Red potions, 20 mana potions, 3 phoenix feathers, 3 orange potions

Zeru: "Seriously, you said wait Antlan... but you never told me where these songs come from... " Zeru makes a face here... like this one Neutral
Antlan: "... I'll tell you later. First, lets kick some butt!"
Boy 1: "It is we who shall do the butt kicking!"
Boy 2: " You stole my lines... but yeah! Like he said!"
Antlan makes the first move, he uses nimble feet for more speed. Boy 1, seeing his chance to attack, attacks Zeru with his sword, but of course, Zeru already learned how to fight a real battle (with Saxor clone of course) and blocked the attack, taking zero damage. Then it was Zeru's turn to attack, using this advantage, Zeru slashed at the unguarded boy 1 and dealt a critical! Boy 1 took 70 damage.
Boy 1: "AGRH!"
Boy 2: "You alright?! Take this red potion!" Boy 2 throws a red potion successfully, but Antlan took this opportunity to strike the boy. Antlan attacks with his claw and deals 25 damage, and another 25 damage due to his extra speed. Boy 1 uses the red potion he was given to restore 50 hp.

Ppl. Zeru, Antlan, Boy1, Boy2
HP: 150 , 120 , 80 , 50:
MP: 100 , 100 , 150 , 150:
Recovery Items: 8 Red potions, 20 mana potions, 3 phoenix feathers, 3 orange potions

The audience stared at this one-sided match with awe. "I told ya they will win!" "No you didn't! Don't lie! I said they would win!"
The Shanks Ship - Aftermath of Arena
Zeru: "Had enough?"
Antlan: "We won't hold back if you continue this fight."
Boy 1 and Boy 2: "H-Hold back?!... You .... w-were h-holding ...back?"
Zeru: "Lets fight real now."
Boy 1 and Boy 2 pleas for forgiveness and runs off the arena. Zeru and Antlan gets cheers from the crowd. "Huzzah!" "Amazing display of power!" "You were really holding back?!"
Shanks walks back to the arena and whispers to Antlan and Zeru: "Thanks, I know you both can do it." Then he yells: "We have some strong rookies in this year's Lith harbor ride. I congratulate you and hope you do well in Victoria Island!"
Zeru and Antlan leaves the arena, and goes back to their room. It was, afterall a very long night... although something awaits them in the future.

The Shanks Ship - Zeru's and Antlan's Room 10:00 PM
Antlan and Zeru capers onto their own beds. The confortable feeling and defeat of the boy 1 and boy 2 made it worthwhile. It is now time for the 2 boys to rest.

Narrator: Little did they know that something will attack the ship, and has rarely been done before, ever... maybe never.... hey, Before, di-
Before: You're spoiling the plot! Just wait!
Narrator: .... No
Before: Just wait... you'll find out soon.

The Shanks Ship - Attacked 3:00 AM
*RUMMBLEE* *GURRGGLE* *SWISH SWISH*
Before: Yes, I'm horrible with effects. Deal with it.

Zeru and Antlan woke up from the beds. Loud noises of attacks were on the ship.
Zeru: "You hear that Antlan?"
Antlan: "Yeah... let's go investigate and inform Shanks."
The two boys left their bedroom and went outside to the hallway.

The Shanks Ship - Hallway of Monsters
"WAHHHHHH!"
Zeru: "What was that!?"
Antlan scans the scene, then points to the far corner of the hallway: "Look! Someone's in danger!"
Zeru: "Let's go help!" Before they could move however, monsters started to swarm toward the two boys.
Music - Battle_Arab01 plays
Zeru's thoughts: ... Darn, I forget to ask Antlan where that music came from before we slept. Oh well, no time for that, we must save that person!

Ppl. Zeru, Antlan, Monster1, Monster2
HP: 150 , 120 , 200 , 300:
MP: 100 , 110 , 70 , 50:

Zeru and Antlan rushed attacking the monsters with their normal attacks, combined with Snail Shell Throw, hitting and luring the monsters into a kill. Zeru lured Monster1 to him while dealing 30 damage, and went in for the attack by slashing at the monster, taking another 120 damage. Antlan threw a snail shell at Monster2, doing 10 damage and also attacked Monster 1, dealing 50 damage and ending that monster. Monster2 went and tried to hit Antlan, but Antlan still had his dodging ability, but his dodge isn't 100% successful, as the monster scratched Antlan and dealt 15 damage and stunned him.
Antlan: "I feel numb... give me a sec.."

Ppl. Zeru, Antlan, Monster2
HP: 150 , 105 , 290:
MP: 90 , 100 , 50:
Zeru slashed at the Monster2, dealing another 120 damage, but shielded Antlan since he couldn't attack. Zeru took 15 damage. Zeru retilated with a slash, but missed.
Antlan: "... Almost there... I can start feeling my arm.."

Ppl. Zeru, Antlan, Monster2
HP: 150 , 105 , 170:
MP: 90 , 100 , 50:

Antlan then can move, he went in for a swooping attack, dealing a critical of 150 damage. Zeru finished the job by dealing the final blow of 120 damage. The party gained 150 mesos and 300 experience. Zeru and Antlan leveled up. They are now at level 7.

The Shanks Ship - Hallway of Monsters
Antlan then recovered from the battle and rushed to save the person. When Zeru reached there, it seems that the person who was injured was Boy 1.
Antlan and Zeru: "Are you alright?!"
Boy 1: "Yes... but please... can you help Fire?"
Antlan: "Fire? Who's fire?... Is he the other boy?"
Boy 1: "Yes. Please... save him."
Antlan and Zeru agreed to help Fire, but they won't let him in the hallway alone, so Boy 1 joined the party.
Antlan: "What's your name?"
Boy 1: "John. Let's go!" The party rushed to the other side of the hallway, but encountered more fighting.

Battle - KH2- Sinister Shadows
Ppl. Zeru, Antlan, John, Sprite1 , Sprite2
HP: 150 , 105 , 70, 150 , 150:
MP: 90 , 100 , 150, 200 , 200 :

Antlan was the first to go, so he stabbed the Sprite1, dealing a critical of 50 damage. Zeru went next, dealing 80 damage on the other sprite. The Sprite1 used Heal on itself, healing 70 health. Sprite2 attacked John with Firebolt, but John was capable of fighting with magic and dodged the attack. John stabbed the Sprite1 and did 10 but used a combo and used the skill flash to attack once more, dealing a critical of 30 damage.

Ppl. Zeru, Antlan, John, Sprite1 , Sprite2
HP: 150 , 105 , 70, 50 , 150:
MP: 90 , 100 , 145, 175 , 180 :

Zeru, taking control of the situation slashed sprite1, dealing 80 damage and finishing it off, but before he finishes, he strikes again with Stab step, doing 250 damage on Sprite2. The battle is finished, and the party gains 300 mesos and 10 exp.

John and Antlan: What's with the insane LITTLE EXP!?
Before: Serene does not like to be underleveled. :P

The Shanks Ship - The Hallway of monsters
After a few more battles like that, the party are at the end of the hallway, and sees Fire. Fire is barely conscious, but is facing a boss.... a boss like none other than... the Seasquid.
John: "Fire! Are you alright?!"
Fire was not alright, he barely had any health, and besides that, Fire specializes in fire-based attacks... not effective against water-based monsters. Fire held up 10 turns, more than he bargained for. Now the party also joined in the fight.
Zeru and Antlan: "We're helping whether you like it or not."

Boss Battle - Seasquid. Music - 92 Battle![Issac]
Ppl. Zeru, Antlan, John, Fire Seasquid
HP: 150 , 105 , 70, 10, 1300:
MP: 90 , 100 , 150, 145 , 150, 300 :

Antlan threw a snail shell, luring the seasquid to attack him instead of Fire, and did 10 damage. The seasquid did chase Antlan. It was about to attack Antlan, but Zeru slashed the Seasquid before the attack was completed, doing 50 damage. John used regeneration on the whole party, healing 30 health per turn. Fire casted a fire shield, blocking any attack nonfire attacks 50%, water attacks 30%, and fire attacks 100% although it does cost a bunch of MP and burning the enemy 10% of their hp. The seasquid got pissed and attacked Zeru, supposedly dealing 150 damage, but did 75 damage (nonfire attack) and actually took only 45 damage since Zeru blocked the rest. The regeneration skill healed all party members 30 hp.

Ppl. Zeru, Antlan, John, Fire Seasquid
HP: 135 , 130 , 100 , 40, 1240:
MP: 90 , 100 , 150, 95 , 30, 300 :

Narrator: How will the battle end?! Yes, the chapter stops here. :D

Last edited by Before on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Yellow-lighting the skill words,)
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Chapter 6
Continuation of the Seasquid's attack 3:30 AM

Narrator: The battle continues from where the brave boys left off.

Zeru: "We aren't doing enough damage on this thing... It's going to take awhile..."
Antlan: "What can we do?"
John: "We can try Character Combos."
Antlan: "Character Combos?"
Fire: "It's when... look out! The squid is attacking again!"
The seasquid uses the mob skill: Whirlpool. Everyone got affected, and the fire shield only absorbed 30% of the attack, although it isn't the strongest attack it has. Zeru took 35 damage, Antlan took 19 damage, John took 21 damage, and Fire took 20 damage. Antlan, being the fastest even in the waterclogged boat, forced John to drink a red potion.
Antlan: DRINK IT! NAO! RAWR!
Fire: -Glug Glug Glug- Fire healed 50 health.
Zeru: "What was that you were trying to say again?"
Fire: "In Character Combos, 2 or more characters uses their ability to maximize their damage output by affecting either the field, the enemy, or something else that can weaken/hinder the enemy for easier critical rates."
Zeru: "Alright. Let's try it. First, I'll stab stepping the squid, then Antlan Lunar slashes it up the air and finally Fire and John takes the lead by damaging it a bit more. Being attacked on air will definitely do more damage!"
John: "Alright. Lets try it, the fire shield is weakening every second so we gotta make our attacks count!"

Character Combo Skills - Activate! Music - Scherzo di notte
Zeru: "I will figure out where this music comes from... someday.."
Antlan: "Alright! Do your thing Zeru!"
Zeru stab steps the squid, doing 200 damage being caught by suprise, and Antlan hits the seasquid with Lunar Slash, sending it flying straight into the air and doing 175 damage. John then jumps up with Fire and both of them hits the squid on both sides, dealing 20 damage each, and before the squid falls to the ground, John uses a Flash to deal a critical 60 damage. The Squid hits the boat floor hard, and takes 150 extra damage.
Zeru: "Whoa! We just owned that Squid!"
Antlan: "Although it isn't over yet."
John: "Mastering and perfecting this technique can actually improve the attacks. Timing is the key."

Ppl. Zeru, Antlan, John, Fire, Seasquid
HP: 130 , 120 , 109 , 50, 765:
MP: 90 , 100 , 150, 90 , 80, 300 :
Recovery Items: 7 Red potions, 20 mana potions, 3 phoenix feathers, 3 orange potions

The squid, suprised with the Four Character Assault on it, uses Water terrain. The field acts like water, and the characters are slowed immensely.
John: "Quick! Erect another Fire Barrier!"
Fire: "I don't have enough mana! I'm worn out!"
Zeru: "Alright, this is the final turn, we gotta win this! I don't think the fire barrier can hold out for another turn!"
Fire: "Yeah! In this field, we also cannot use our recovery items easily. The area is completely wet, rendering potions to 50% usefulness."
Seasquid is about to launch an attack! Zeru uses stab step and slashes the enemy dealing 200 damage total, then Antlan attacked with Lunar slash, sending the squid up to the air and dealt 100 damage. John and Fire attacked the Squid, but it didn't do as much damage as before since both hits totaled 30 damage.
Zeru wasn't going to give up just yet, and neither was John, so Zeru Stab Stepped the Squid before it landed, doing 150 damage and John kept on using Flash to do more damage, and every hit did a critical, doing 35 damage per shot. John did 9 Flashes, and the end damage is enough to wipe out the squid before it released its final attack. The seasquid dispassitated and the territory became back to normal. The party gained 3000 mesos and 10 exp.

Antlan, Zeru, John, and Fire: "WHAT?! 10 EXP!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! SERIOUSLY?! 10 EXP!?"
Before: :l Serene does not like underlev-
John and Fire: "HOW ABOUT US?!?! D:<"
Before: ... Ok. Fine. D:< The party gained 3000 mesos and 10 exp besides John and Fire. They gained 2000 mesos and 1010 exp. They leveled up to level 7.
John and Fire: "Much better."

Ppl. Zeru, Antlan, John, Fire,
HP: 150 , 120 , 120 , 80, :
MP: 90 , 100 , 150, 45 , 80, :
Recovery Items: 7 Red potions, 20 mana potions, 3 phoenix feathers, 3 orange potions

The Shanks Ship - Hallway 5:00 AM
Zeru: "It seems that the monsters are all gone. Phew."
Suddenly, Shanks comes barging into the Hallway with a pistol, looking at both sides.
Shanks: " I take it that you 4 beat the boss then? All the monsters disappeared all of a sudden."
Antlan: "Yeah! We barely survived though."
John suddenly said: "Wait.. what about the other beginners?"
Shanks: "They were safe, I protected them and every one of them worked together."
Fire: "Phew.... "
Shanks: "Since you're all up, why don't you guys stay up? It's alright 5:00 AM. "
Party Members: "NO! LET US HAVE SOME DECENT SLEEP!"
Shanks: "We'll be arriving near Lith Harbor soon, look outside."
The Party Members left the Hallway and checked outside.

The Shanks Ship - View
Beginners are already outside waiting for the big land to Lith Harbor. "Whoa!" "Look! It's Victoria Island!" "I think I see a statue of Victoria!" "What are you talking about fool!?"

Zeru: "Whoa! It's gigantic!... And beautiful too!"
Antlan: "No kidding! I wonder if my sister is there..."
John and fire: "You have a sister? o.o'' "

The journey of the Lith Harbor Trip ends here. Now the four party members head to Lith Harbor... The Port of Victoria Island.
Lith Harbor - Land Ahoy!

Zeru, and the rest of the party members landed on the city of Lith Harbor.
Zeru: "FINALLY!" -stretches- "It's been a hetic day."
Antlan: "Indeed. Now let's find an in-"
???: "Antlan!" -hugs-
John and Fire: "??? Antlan has a girlfriend?" -confused-
??? :"Hi Zeru! It's been along time, hasn't it?"
Zeru: "Yeah, hi!"
John and Fire: "... so your girlfriend is cheating on you?"
Antlan: "Of course not! It's my sister of course! How've ya been Serene?"

Narrator: John and Fire are shocked. They never seen Serene before, and of course they like her. They won't admit their love yet of course. :)

Serene: "Fine. How are you two? It seems that you are tired like crazy."
Zeru and Antlan: "We need an Inn.... We'll fill you in on the details later."
Serene: "Alright, follow me, I know of this amazing Inn that is pretty inexpensive and is also luxurious. You two boys can follow if you like."
Fire and John were elated. No, they were unbelievably happy, that they thought it was just a dream... nevertheless they followed.

The Inn
Serene was filled in on how the events occured. They also paid for a room from the Innkeeper.
Serene: "How horrible it must have been! You should've asked me to help!"
Antlan: "We were in the middle of the ocean..."
Serene: "True... but I can teleport... "
Zeru: "So does that mean you are a mage?"
Serene: "Magician in training. I need to get a job instructor in Ellina to make me become a full mage."
Fire and John: "We need to become mages too. I don't think we should continue walking together though."
Zeru: "Why not?"
Fire: " A party can only have 4 members... As you currently see it, we have 5. We'll both leave, but then hopefully we can meet again."
Zeru: "Hopefully we can all have our job advancements then."
Serene: "Goodbye, I'm glad we met."
The two boys left the Inn, but not before staring at Serene.

Narrator:The two boys rest up, and Serene gets ready for the journey ahead for them by getting supplies. The real journey, however has not yet to come.

Last edited by Before on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Highlights, New Line: Antlan: DRINK IT NAO! RAWR)
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:01 pm

lolol low level lunar slash? win
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:37 pm

myfantasy wrote:
lolol low level lunar slash? win
Time to write Chapter Seven. :)
Chapter Seven

The Inn - Inside the room
Serene knocked on the boy's door. It was near nighttime.
Serene: "Hey! You awake?" she said.
Zeru and Antlan were awake, they had enough sleep.
Antlan: "What happened?"
Serene: "I got the supplies. Ready to adventure?"
Zeru: "Sure." Serene joined the party and the three head out and depart Lith Harbor.

Lith Harbor
The party had 3000 mesos, a camping set, cooking set, and ingredients for cooking.
Zeru asks: "What are those camping sets for?"
Serene: "Since we're exploring, we might as well use these camping sets to get around. It's easier that way. Now let's go!"

Lith Harbor - Markets

The party was walking through Lith Harbor and their markets when they saw a crowd gathering. They wondered what it was.
Serene: "Let's check it out!"
The party wormed their way into the crowd, and saw a confrontation. It seemed that there was a match between a guard and a beginner. The beginner was losing terribly.
Guard: "You should have formed a party. You aren't strong enough to leave Lith Harbor."
Antlan: "You need to be strong enough to take a guard down to leave Lith Harbor?!"
Serene: "To leave, yes. To come, no." The guard saw the three beginners (Zeru, Antlan, and Serene) and decided to think they are the next challengers.
Guard: "So you want to leave Lith Harbor too, eh? How about this? Since it's 3 on 1, you have a time limit of 3 minutes."
Zeru: "Fine. Let's battle." The crowd whispers in anticipation. "Who do you think will win?" "Them of course, its 3 versus 1 even in a 3 minute match." "The girl is weak. You can't include her."
Serene: "I heard that!"
"eeeeeep! Run!" One of the civilians ran away. The battle starts now.

Lith Harbor - The Guard battle, Time remaining 3:00. Music Start!

Ppl. Zeru, Antlan, Serene, Guard
HP: 150 , 120 , 120 , 750, :
MP: 100 , 120 , 200 , 0

Zeru: "Oh right, Antla-"
Antlan: "We're Timed! Later Zeru!"
Antlan attacked with a stab, but the Guard blocked it with his sword, and also said, "Is this it?", but Serene came and whacked him on the side with her staff. The guard has leather armor, so the attack did 30 damage. Zeru came and attacked the guard as well, but the guard was finished blocking Antlan's attack so he blocked Zeru's attack. The Guard then tried to attack Antlan, but Antlan step-sided and dodged the blow.

HP: 150 , 120 , 120 , 720, :

Lith Harbor - The Guard Battle. Time Remaining: 2 minutes 30 seconds

Zeru: "Darn! We need to pull off an Character Combo!"
Guard: "Uh-Oh, they know Character Combos?!"
Antlan: "Serene, after I attack him, Zeru attacks afterwards, and then you finish it off by attacking his head! We must do it exactly right after each other! Remember, we're timed!"
Serene: "Alright! I'm ready!"
Antlan: "Here I come!"
Guard said: "W-Wait!" but Antlan didn't wait, instead, he attacked the guard, and the guard wasn't prepared enough, so he took 60 damage + 50 more damage with critical. Zeru swung his sword and did 180 damage, and Serene whacked his head, doing 80 damage. The guard didn't attack back since he was struck, and wasn't prepared. Instead, he fell back onto the floor.

HP: 150 , 120 , 120 , 350, :

Time Remaining: 2 Minutes
Antlan: "Chance! Final blow!"
Antlan charged in for another assault, but the guard regained his composure and stance, parried the attack, and stabbed Antlan. Unfortunately, it was successful and a direct hit - 50 damage.
Antlan: "Ouch!" Zeru rushed to attack the guard, trying to stop him from unleashing another blow and slashed at the astonished guard, taking 180 damage. Serene rushed to help Antlan, and she said to the guard: "How dare you hurt my little brother! You shall pay!" Her Soul Raged, and she released an Explosion onto the guard, dealing 300 damage. The guard was knocked out, but not dead, and the party members heard the guard's last words were "Note to self: Never mess with the ladies." and fainted. They also "gained" 3000 mesos to compensate for the injury Antlan got and 300 exp.
Antlan: "We did not steal. We "gained" mesos. " Antlan and Zeru is also level 8 now.

Lith Harbor - Markets
People were in joy to see the guard defeated. Some beginners quietly snuck out of Lith Harbor since they guard was knocked out, and our party members made one final trip before they left the area.

Ppl. Zeru, Antlan, Serene
HP: 150 , 70 , 120 :
MP: 100 , 120 , 200
6000 mesos. Party: Level 8, 8, 6.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Chapter Eight

Entrance to Lith Harbor
The party leaves Lith Harbor and enters the entrance of Lith Harbor. Zeru looks around and finds a small stream between the grass and the trees.
Zeru: "Look! A small stream!"
Antlan: "We can jump over the stream."
Serene: "Let's get some water first, we can use it later." Serene pulled out an empty container from her bag and filled it up with water. Then she and the party members crossed the stream and into the next area.

The Cliff - Puzzle and Maze
The party sees two paths to take, a large stream/river seperating the passageway on the east, and a cliff which connects to the other part of the passageway on the north. The stream was too big to jump over so they climbed the cliff. When they were on top of the cliff, there were three boulders aligned in a column. This was a puzzle designed for people to leave Lith Harbor.
Zeru: "How do we move these boulders?"
Antlan: "Let me think..."
Serene: "Move the top or bottom boulder forward first, then move the middle boulder down."
Antlan: "I was about to say that..."
Serene's Mind: Liar!

After Zeru and Antlan moved the puzzle, they climbed down the cliff and ventured on across the stream. There were trees and grass around the dirt path, and Antlan spotted something alittle ways off the path.
Antlan: "Look! I think I see a treasure chest there!"
The party made a left afterwards and saw a box. In the box contained an orange potion. Then the party continued on the path to a new passageway.

Victoria Island - The Three Split Road
Narrator: The reason why this road is called the Three Split Road is because this is a road where it connects to three paths a person can take. The left path brings you to Lith Harbor. The North path brings you to Kerning City. The Right path brings you to Henesys, but Antlan and Zeru do not know this.

Zeru: "I've always wondered before, but why is this Island called 'Victoria Island'? "
Antlan ignores Zeru's question and says: "There are two paths to take from here. Which one do we take?"
Serene: "We take the top path. It brings us to Kerning City, then we can go to Perion from there, and finally Ellina. The right path just brings us to Henesys, and that's for bowmen. Besides, an elderly man is walking across the bridge so there will be no time to go through that area anytime soon... maybe in three chapters from now or abit more."

Before: Serene, you're not supposed to know about the three chapters!

Narrator: ... Anyway.. the adventurers went to the north path, and climbed up a hill, and realized they were blocked by three boulders.

Victoria Island - The three split road Kerning Path, 7:00 PM

Zeru pushes the three boulders away and then the party moves on. Upon climbing up the hill, they meet a hen.
Antlan: "How did the hen get up here? More importantly, how did it stay up here without falling?"
Serene: "I ... don't know.... it must be using something called infinite lives or something... Let's get some eggs from the hen and use them to cook. We have a long journey ahead of us."
Antlan: "Alright, I'll get the eggs. Zeru collects the firewood, Serene sets up camp for the night, and then we all three gather food?"
Zeru and Serene: "Alright."

The Work
The party began to do their part of their work. Antlan has a problem getting the hen to give him some eggs. Each time he wants eggs, he failed to get them.
Antlan's thoughts: Why did I choose to get the eggs? How come I have 40 luck and its not doing me much good?
In Serene's job, she has the camps ready and is waiting for the firewood. Zeru also gathered the firewood and came back to give them it. Antlan was able to get 23 eggs. Then the party began to look for berries or anything that they can use. They found blueberries and nuts, and ate their food after they came back onto the campsite. They also cooked the eggs and ate 3 of them (one for each person). They saved the 20 scrambled eggs for food later. The water they got on their journey seemed to be alot helpful since they were thirsty and drank the water, and was able to put out the fire for the night. Then the party went to bed.

Items: 4 orange potions, 7 red potions, 3 phoenix feathers, 20 mana potions, 20 scrambled eggs. Mesos: 6000.

The Night 1:00 AM

During the night, a suspicious shadow crept up upon the adventurers. It was a wild boar. The wild boar snickered at the adventurers and woke them up.
Zeru yawns and says: "What time is it..?"
Antlan yawns and says: "I dunno... what's making that racket..?"
Serene, sleepy eyed said: "It's probably a wild boar..... looking for a meal... *yawn*..."
....A...few...seconds...later.....
Zeru, Antlan, Serene: "..................."
Antlan: "ARGHH!!!!" The party prepares for the attack.

Battle - The Wild Boar. Song: Kh2 - Sinister Shadows

Ppl. Zeru, Antlan, Serene , Wild Boar
HP: 150 , 120 , 120 , 600
Recovery Items: 7 Red potions, 20 mana potions, 3 phoenix feathers, 4 orange potions, 20 scrambled eggs

Zeru: "HOW THE HECK DOES MUSIC PLAY AT NIGHT?!?!?"
Antlan: "Worry about that later! We're fighting a boar!"
The boar was ready to pounce. It rammed and attacked Serene, but Zeru blocked the assault, but took 20 damage. Zeru counter attacked and swung his sword, but it did only 75 damage.
Zeru: "The boar is strong!" Antlan threw a snail shell to aggrivate the boar but it did no damage. The boar went and attacked Antlan, but Antlan used Nimble feet and step-sided away from the ramming boar to avoid the attack. Serene, Zeru, and Antlan had adrenline, so their Soul Rage was in perfect Condition.
Serene: "I need some time to chant my explosion spell!"
Zeru: "Alright, just make sure to attack when Antlan lunar slashes the boar!"

Ppl. Zeru, Antlan, Serene , Wild Boar
HP: 130 , 120 , 120 , 530
Recovery Items: 7 Red potions, 20 mana potions, 3 phoenix feathers, 4 orange potions, 20 scrambled eggs

Serene began to chant: "Fire, thunder, lightning, grant me power. Use my soul's rage to cast upon this incredible power..."Zeru went and and used stab step to stab the boar, and did 170 damage. The boar screamed with pain. Then Antlan came and slashed the boar into the air with lunar slash, dealing 150 damage to the suprised boar.
Serene: "I call upon the power of EXPLOSION!" The boar was then suddenly enveloped with a huge surge of lightning energy and a loud sound of cackle and light lit the night starry sky as the boar screamed in pain and took 450 damage. The boar was fried and the adventurers gained 100 exp and 300 mesos.
Antlan: "WHY SO LITTLE?!?!"
Before: You almost killed the money. Anyway, you can use this boar as food to recover from the health you lost Zeru. Now eat up! :D

The adventurers were now alert for any more monster attacks.
Serene: "When I become a full magician, I will learn how to make a barrier. >.>"
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Sorry for loss of updates. :o I had to do alot of studying and homework. Now I finally gotten my shsats results out of the way... UPDATE! :D

Chapter Nine

The Night - 2:00 AM
Zeru: "Let's not sleep here...."
Serene and Antlan: "Agreed." The party packed up the camping gear and set off.

The Night - Blocked, 2:30 AM
The party ventures on at night. Most monsters are asleep at night in Lith Harbor (SINCE THEY'RE SNAILS and STUMPS!!.. besides the wild boar).
The party trudged on and got near to the Entrance of Kerning City. Upon their exploration, they came across another puzzle. Moving 10 rocks to get across the path was pretty easy, as Serene directed the pushing of boulders.
Zeru: "Why can't we just cut them?"
Serene: "....... We must make it harder for other people who come across this area. It's only fair," Serene smilied innocently.
Antlan: "Its for improving stealth and cunningness of thieves!" Antlan's eyes sparkled with delight.
Serene: "... Maybe... let's continue on." The two boys agreed.
The party continued on and crossed a river through a bridge, and also gained the two three red potions near the area. Soon, they stumbled upon a gate. Zeru couldn't open the gate since it was locked.
Antlan: "Now what?"
Zeru spotted something a few feet away from them, hidden near a tree. It was a treasure chest.
Zeru:"Let's get that treasure chest." The party opened the chest to get 1 Lith Harbor Scroll.
Antlan: "What's a Lith Harbor Scroll doing here?"
Serene: "Someone in Lith Harbor probably has a key... maybe we need to ask them."
Antlan: "Alright. I don't want to walk again, so let's just use the teleport scroll?"
Zeru: "Agreed. Maybe we can use the inn for a bit of resting later too..."
Zeru takes the Lith Harbor scroll out and transported the party members and himself to Lith Harbor.

Lith Harbor - Guard has the key?! 3:00 AM
The party members somehow warped near the guard. The guard was shocked to see such a big light coming into Lith Harbor. He realized a warp was taking place but was weird since it is night time at 3:00 AM.
Guard: "WHO ARE YOU?! STATE YOUR NAME AND PURPOSE AND I MAY LET YOU LIVE," the guard trembles while he speaks.
Zeru, Serene, and Antlan stare in shock at the Lith Harbor Guard. The Lith Harbor Guard did the same after the radiant light disappeared.
Zeru whispers to Antlan and Serene: "Do you think he may know where the key is?"
The guard heard the conversation, and said: "Yes, acutally I own a key. Why do you want it..?" he asked suspiciously.
Zeru: "We need it to get through the gates of Kerning Gate."
Guard: "Defeat me in 3 minutes and I'll give you the key. This time I won't go easy."
Antlan: "He was going easy? I thought he was weak... D: "

Lith Harbor - Guard's Key Boss Battle. 3 Minutes remain. Music: 92 Battle! [Issac]

Ppl. Zeru, Antlan, Serene , Guard
HP: 150 , 120 , 120 , 1200
Recovery Items: 9 Red potions, 20 mana potions, 3 phoenix feathers, 4 orange potions, 20 scrambled eggs

Zeru realized a song was playing, but did not ask why a song was playing. He realized even at the dead of night, in battles, song music still plays. Antlan won't even answer his question. He decided that he'll ask later.
The guard made the first move, he slashed at Zeru, Zeru defended with his sword, but the guard was able to deal 50 damage on him.
Zeru: "Ouch!" Antlan jumped in and slashed him three times and did 120 damage. The guard turned to Antlan next to strike an attack, but Zeru recovered from the stinging pain (but still had the wound) and slashed at the back of the Guard. The guard's armor deflected some damage, but Zeru was able to deal 70 damage. The Guard still continued to face Antlan, but flinched when Zeru struck, so Antlan was able to get away unscathed. Serene dashed into the fray and struck the Guard's helmet, and did 10 damage.
The party members backed away from the guard, in a triangle formation.

HP: 100 , 120 , 120 , 1000
Recovery Items: 9 Red potions, 20 mana potions, 3 phoenix feathers, 4 orange potions, 20 scrambled eggs

Zeru's thoughts: We have the upper hand. He can't attack us like this. If he strikes one, the others will attack back. As long as we are able to dodge his blows, we'll be fine.
Antlan thought exactly the same thing, but the Guard had a plan. He started to go for attacking Serene. Serene saw this and casted nimble feet. Zeru and Antlan dashed to protect her as well as attack the guard, but the guard then stopped midway to Serene and went for Antlan instead.
Antlan: "A feint!"
Luckily, antlan has quick feet with his boosted luk and barely avoided the swing of the Guard's sword by ducking and side-stepping to the left. The guard wasn't finished, however. He then kick his legs in a 270 degrees motion and made Antlan fall to the ground, taking 5 damage from recoil against the ground. The guard prepared to strike a final blow on Antlan, but the Guard forgot all about Zeru and Serene. Serene made it there first and was prepared to block the attack by going between the Guard and Antlan, holding her staff in a defensive position. The guard was suprised and then remembered that he was fighting three people, but it was too late to dodge Zeru's attack as he swung his sword and did 150 damage. Serene was also able to whack the guard twice, dealing 50 damage total and was able to escape safetly since she still had nimble feet. Then Antlan got up and the three of them regrouped.
Guard: "Darn! So close to getting that other boy...."

HP: 100 , 115 , 120 , 800
MP: 100 , 120 , 190 , 0

Before: That's all for now. The battle will continue later. :D

Last edited by Before on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to include music. :D)
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:46 am

Chapter Ten I

Before's Comments: Wow, I can't believe this actually got to chapter Ten. >.> I better write more and get at least Antlan's job done.

The Guard - Key Battle. 2 Minutes Remains. Music playing: Rush, By Aly and AJ
Zeru: "Whut? The music changed... and it seems so strange.. o.o'' ... wait.. WHO'S singing?!?!"
Antlan: "What the... this song was never in the BGM folder..."
Serene: "Yeah... what's this song doing here?"
Zeru: "Huh? What? When? Where? Why?"
Serene:"Nevermind Zeru."
Zeru was a little dejected since he wasn't told what music was being played, but then went back to concentrating on the fight. They had to complete it soon.

HP: 100 , 115 , 120 , 800

Zeru got an idea, and said: "Antlan! Can you lunar slash the guard up? I've got a plan!"
The guard didn't like the sound of that, no, not at all!
Antlan wasn't completely sure of Zeru's idea, but reluctantly agreed: "Alright. We got to defeat him quick either way!"
Antlan rushed at the guard and used his Lunar Slash skill to throw him up the air and also dealing 100 damage. The guard tried to block it, but the force was too great. He was slashed up into the air. Zeru then rushed to get ready for a strike and told Serene: "Attack now while he's in the air!"
Serene jumped up and whacked the guard, but the guard was able to block it in midair, but couldn't attack well. He lost his balance and was still in the air. Zeru got near enough to attack. He dropped his shield and jumped up higher than the guard while bringing his sword up, high between his head using two hands.
The guard realized what was happened and he screamed: "Agrhhh!!!"
Zeru then brought his sword down and slashed him down into the earth. The damage of being unblocked and using two hands dealt 300 damage. Zeru was not done, however. He was able to get another quick slash since they were a few feet in the air, dealing 50 damage, and when the guard crashed onto the Lith Harbor sidewalk, the guard took 50 more damage. Then Zeru finished it off with his Stab Step, stabbing him after the guard landed and dealing 150 more damage.

HP: 100 , 115 , 120 , 150

The guard seems to be very wounded. His breathing became laborious, and it seems that he was about to lose. Zeru picked up his shield and felt sorry for him, taking a combo like that. The guard got up from the floor and then looked at his watch, and said: "50 seconds left."

The Guard Battle - 50 Seconds left
Antlan: "Darn! We must finish him off quickly!"
Serene: "Agreed," even though she felt sorry for the guard who took so much pain. She looked at Zeru and realized that he thought the same. She decided that to end his misery, they'll defeat him quick. Antlan decided to attack first, and casted nimble feet. He ran and got his claw out. The guard seemed prepared for the assault, and Antlan attacked him twice: one of the attacks were blocked with the sword, and the other hit his armor near the kidneys. He took a 70 damage hit since it was a critical, and then Antlan retreated. Zeru and Serene struck instanteously at the same time, and dealt 120 damage. The Guard was knocked down to the floor, and gave up. He ran out of health of course, so he was defeated. The party members gained 1000 mesos and 0 exp.

Obtained - Key! 3:02 AM
Guard: -breathing hard: huff, huff, huff, huff. Then stands up as much as possible- "Alright. You guys win. You seem very powerful enough to get through the forest. Here you go."

Zeru's party obtained a key!
Zeru: "Thanks, but are you okay? You seem really tired."
Guard: "Hmph. I'm fine. It's good to know that a new generation of kids can defeat me. I'm getting too old as well."
Serene: "What do you mean, and what did you mean about the forest?"
Guard: "You'll see when you get past the Kerning Gate. Anyway, regarding about the new generation thing, don't worry about it too much."
Antlan: "Okay... We'll be heading off now... .... Oh wait. Let's get some rest first. I'm dead tired... it's also at the middle of the night too..."
Serene and Zeru: "Let's go rest first. How about the guard?"
Lith Harbor Guard: "Don't worry about me, I have plenty of potions."
Zeru: "Alright... don't you ever get full though?"
Lith Harbor Guard: "Which is why I use them sparingly."
Zeru and the party members head back to the Lith Harbor Inn and rested until 7:00 AM in the morning.

Lith Harbor - Inn 7:00 AM
-The alarm clock rang. It rang loudly.-
Serene: "UGGHH. We need rest. Shut the alarm off..."
Antlan randomly presses his hand on the desk and hits the alarm clock. The alarm clock stops ringing.
Zeru: "Now I'm up... I rather stay up now. Let's just head to Kerning City."
Serene: "Fine. I don't think I can sleep anymore too with that incessant noise still ringing in my ears."
Antlan is half-awake, half-dreaming: " But Mommy, I don't want to get out of bed. You can't make me!"
Zeru and Serene got Antlan get up to bed. They pretty much got him to wake up and told him about wanting to be a thief. Antlan, with renewed determination that this will be the day that he will get his job advancement, is excited. The group leaves the Inn.
Innkeeper: "Thank you and come again!"

Lith Harbor - Market
Serene: "As long as we're here, let's look for some things that we may be able to use for our trip. It seems like a long one too..."
Antlan: "Agreed. It seems like this mysterious forest the guard was talking about yesterday may be going to be challenging."
Zeru: "Alright. Let's split up. When we're done, we'll meet at the Lith Harbor entrance."
The party split up, and after a hour, they got to the entrance of Lith Harbor.

Lith Harbor Entrance
Serene: "I decided to get a Lith Harbor Town Scroll just in case."
Antlan: "Good idea. Now let's go!"
Zeru, Antlan, and Serene went and left Lith Harbor again, and ran until they got to the gate of Kerning City. It was alot easier this time around since all of them knew the area of that map.

Kerning Gate
Zeru used the key he got from the Guard to open the gate. The gate was opened. When they stepped through the gate, it seems as if they were in a forest area, with three paths other than they path they just took to go through. There was also a sign at the center-left area, the crossroad where the path splits.

Lost Forest
Zeru: "Look at all those paths!"
Serene: "Let's try reading the sign. It may give us clues."
The sign said: "Left." The party members looked at each other suspiciously, but went left. Soon, they were walking down a path and into another crossroad. There was another sign and this time the sign seemed to have said: "Right."
Zeru: "Didn't we just go right?"
Serene talks and points to right path: "There's another right path if you look at our position as South. Let's take that right path over there."

Chapter Ten II
After walking aimlessly from right to north, right to left, left to south, left to north, and then south to left again following what the sign said, the crew finds themselves in another maze starting at the south entrance again. There was no sign this time. Antlan scanned the area, and said: "It doesn't seem like anything changed. Are we walking in circles?"
Serene: " No we aren't. Look closely. It seems that there are different rock formations there."
A ghostly voice said: "Indeed. You are correct Missy."
The party looked to the right of the crossroad and found a green Ghost hovering above.
Ghost: "Beat me and I'll let you get out of here.... alive..."
Antlan:".... So we are trapped, lost forest and the ghost knows the way out?" Antlan found that very hard to believe, but there was no other choice. The party was stuck on where to go next without a sign to guide them. The path behind them then disappeared.
Zeru: ".... There's no other option I guess."

Fight with Ghost. Music: LOZTP _-_SGrove
Zeru: "Hmm... what a strange song..."
Ghost: "It's my theme song."
Antlan: "Oh, okay. .......... WAIT! Why do you have a theme song?!"
Ghost: "I'm special."

Ppl. Zeru, Antlan, Serene , Ghost
HP: 150 , 120 , 120 , 9999
Inventory: 9 Red potions, 20 mana potions, 3 phoenix feathers, 4 orange potions, 20 scrambled eggs, Lith Harbor Scroll, Key

Serene started her turn first. She used Nimble feet to increase her speed. The ghost tried to whack Antlan, but Antlan dodged with his reflexes. Antlan counterattacked by jumping into the air and slashing the ghost, dealing 120 damage. Zeru used nimble feet. Antlan tried to attack the ghost again, but the ghost went back to its original area.

HP: 150 , 120 , 120 , 9849
MP: 90 , 120 , 190 , 0
Inventory: 9 Red potions, 20 mana potions, 3 phoenix feathers, 4 orange potions, 20 scrambled eggs, Lith Harbor Scroll, Key

Serene went close to attack the Ghost from behind, but the ghost's eyes turned into the back of his body and saw Serene. Antlan took this chance to lunar slash the ghost, dealing 570 damage as a critical hit, and Zeru took this opportunity to use Stab Step and slashing it twice more before it hit the ground, dealing 570 damage total. However, before the ghost hit the ground, it regained its composure and tried to float away from the ground, but Serene was prepared. She whacked him while he was regaining his composure and took 129 damage from the hit and another 30 damage on the ground.
Ghost winced at the fall: "Oof!"

HP: 150 , 120 , 120 , 8630

Zeru: "Whoa, it's still alive!"
Antlan: "It still seems like it took minor damage..."
Serene: "Great... now what?"
054-Negative03 Song plays [b]
Ghost: "I'mm cominggg tooo geeettt yooouu if yooouu givvee uppp..... " The ghost has a sinister grin on his face.
[b] 054-Negative03 Song ends

The party was fairly spooked out. Serene muttered to the party: "Creepy pedobear..."
Antlan and Zeru: "Agreed.."

The ghost wondered what they were muttering about, and gave up trying to hear the conversation. Instead, the ghost attacked first. The team were freaked out. The party spread out to the corners of the battlefield, circling the ghost. Then they ran in circles, hoping to confuse the ghost. The ghost was a bit confused at why they were doing this, and then fell to the ground being dizzy.
Zeru: "Now's our chance!"
The party struck the ghost each at a time. Zeru struck the ghost 3 times, dealing 450 damage. Antlan was able to hit vital points of the ghost, dealing 780 damage. Serene whacked the ghost on the head four times and did 280 damage. The ghost suddenly recovered and floated back up into the air.

HP: 150 , 120 , 120 , 7320

Serene: "Ugh.. it's like we aren't actually hurting this thing at all..."
Ghost: "So.... doeess thhatt meeaann you givveee uppp?"
Serene: "Not in your dreams bub!"
054-Negative03 song plays again
The Ghost said: "Heheh.... It's been a while since I had FUN," emphazing the word 'FUN'.
054-Negative03 song abruptly ends
Zeru: "Stop doing that!"
Antlan: "Everybody who thinks the ghost is creepy, raise your hands."

Narrator: Zeru, Antlan, Serene, and me raised their hands.
Before's expression: o_o''

Chapter 10 III
Before: I'm going to change the talking bubbles positions. :O

The ghost charged at Zeru next. Zeru tried to block the attack, but the ghost jumped up and whacked him from behind, taking 30 damage. "Ugh!" Zeru recoiled from the hit and fell back, and Antlan rushed to help him. The ghost tried to charge in again for another attack, but serene tried to whack the ghost to make it go back. Serene connected a shot with the ghost, and dealt a critical of 150 damage, making the ghost hit the ground and take 30 extra damage. "I'm fine," Zeru told Antlan. "Alright, if you say so," Antlan said.

HP: 120 , 120 , 120 , 7120

Zeru and Antlan went and charged at the ghost, but the ghost recovered and floated back up to the air. "Hah! You missed your chance," the ghost taunted. Antlan called out, "Let's use the character combo!"
"Okay,"Serene called out. The party got into formation against the ghost. Zeru started to charge his attack skill. Serene used the snail shell skill to throw a snail shell to distract the ghost and then started to chant. The ghost turned around to see who threw that snail shell and inflicted 10 damage on itself. While the ghost turned around, Antlan was able to slash the ghost and then use the Lunar Slash skill, dealing 550 and 230 for both critical hits. The ghost is now sent flying into the air, spinning. Then Zeru unleashed his attack, Stab Step. He launched himself with the explosive step combined with nimble feet to hit the ghost in its blind spot before the ghost can recover from being flipped into the air and dealt 780 damage, and with nimble feet still on, he did another slash to deal 300 damage with a critical hit and jumped off his back for Serene to cast her spell. An explosion filled the sky in midair and knocked the ghost flat onto the ground. The explosion sent a tremor to the sky and once the ghost connected to the ground, another tremor was felt. The ghost took 780 damage from the explosion and another 150 from the hit to the ground. Smoke blocked the sky and hidden the three party members.

HP: 120 , 120 , 120 , 4320
MP: 90 , 110 , 190 , 0

Zeru and Serene's nimble feet disappeared. The effect wore off. The party was breathing hard. "Did we finish him?" Zeru asked. "Not yet," the ghost said. The party was pretty shocked. Not only did the Ghost survive the character combo, but is still not tired at all. "What do we do now?" Antlan whispered. "I don't know... not many people can survive so many hits like that..." Serene whispered back. "At least the smoke is still here from your explosion can hide us for a little while," Zeru whispered. "He might still be able to hear us," Antlan said.

How will the party survive from the ghost now? Stay tuned for part IV. ...Yeah.. I can't believe there's 4 parts to this chapter.

Last edited by Before on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Chapter 10 Part II, Part III)
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:10 pm

Oh gawd. I haven't updated this in SO LONG. All right. I'm going to get rid of the requirements for hp. :D I'll just put in other stuff to substitute the hp thing.. It sounds better that way. ^^

Chapter 11
The ghost still lived after all the attacks it has been through. The party huddled in a circle and tried to think of a strategy to win. "What do we do now?" Serene asked.

"Let's recount the attacks we did to the ghost, and which methods were most effective," Zeru said. "Let's see... suprise attacks did pretty well to distracting him and-"

"That's it!" Antlan cried out. Then realizing what Antlan have done, the party went to another direction while the smoke is still in effect so the ghost doesn't catch them. "Alright, since this is an area for rogues and thieves, it's best to assume that this can be a trial right? So that means if we use suprise and stealth attacks on the ghost, it will work better. With this smoke, we can use it to our advantage," Antlan whispered.
"Alright. We have no other plan to use, so let's do it." Zeru said. Serene agreed.
Before the smoke was over, Antlan went behind the ghost since the ghost is still in plain sight through the smoke without making a sound. Then he whacked the ghost behind. The ghost yelped in suprise and in pain, and started to turn around. Zeru and Serene was ready in the front of the ghost, so they struck the ghost while it started to turn 90 degrees backward. The ghost yelped again in agony and suprise. Antlan, Serene, and Zeru then took turns hitting the ghost from the front and the back, confusing the ghost on where the enemy actually was. After numerous hits on the ghost, the ghost started to disappear. After the smoke disappeared, the party realized they were in the front entrance to the Kerning Gate.
[b] Kerning City Gate - Entrypoint[b]
"We did it!" Antlan cried out.
"Finally!" Zeru and Serene said. Barrels and greenery surrounded the Gate's entrance and the entire area with a guard standing in front of it. Beside the gates were two gigantic towers.
"How did we end up here?" Antlan asked. "Weren't we in a forest before?"
"Ahh, it doesn't matter. At least we got to the entrance!" Serene cried out.
The party walked toward the entrance of the city with heavy breaths, but then the guard stopped them. "What's the password?" the guard asked.
"Password? What password?" Antlan asked.
The guard snorts. "Password for the entrance, doofus."
"We were never told we needed a password to enter Kerning City," Serene told the guard.
"Too bad!" The guard retorts.
"Give us a hint, at least?" Zeru inquired. The guard looked reluctant, and muttered something very low. "What did you say?" Antlan asked.
"He said count the barrels in the area," Serene said. The party began to search for barrels. Around the area, they saw hidden barrels behind trees and in the corners of the Kerning City Gate.
In the end, they counted 9 barrels.
"The password is nine," Zeru said.
"INCORRECT!" The guard yelled. "TRY AGAIN! I always love to do that." The guard smiled.
The party looked at each other and recounted the barrels. It was still nine. "The guard was lying!" Antlan cried out.
"Wait, the guard said the barrels in the AREA. Maybe the towers have barrels?" Serene said.
"Maybe... I'll go check." Zeru ran into the direction of the left tower and climbed up all the way to the top. After a few minutes of looking, he scampered down. "Yeah, there are a few barrels on the top. There are also some on the right tower," Zeru told the party.
"So how many barrels were there?" Antlan asked.
"Around 3 more barrels," Zeru replied. "Wait," Antlan said. The party turned to look at Antlan and saw a sinister grin. They knew he was up to something. "I want to tell him the answer," Antlan said.
The party went back to the guard. The guard asked, "PASSWORD?"
Antlan said, "Eleven." The guard grinned and was about to say incorrect when Antlan said, "Wait, I think it's twelve. Yeah it's twelve." It was Antlan's turn to grin, and the guard realized what just happened. He was made a mockery out of the boy. "Alright. You are right, but now you must pass a test."
"Wasn't the test the ghost in that forest?" Zeru pointed to the entrance in which they came in.
"What are you talking about? Oh that ghost. No, that ghost just hunts random strangers for fun," The guard replied.
"............"
Antlan thought: Why didn't the guard go there instead and protect that area?

Zeru thought: Why is the guard not protecting the area where strangers get haunted? Oh right. This guard is unfriendly.

Serene thought: Why did he put my life at stake?! This guard deserves to die for being lazy during his job.

"Anyway..." the guard said after looking as if he knew what each of the party members thought, " I would like to test one of you to battle a monster. If you win, you get to pass."
"Alright," the party said in unison.
Antlan thought: It's probably Zeru.
Zeru thought: It's probably me.
Serene thought: It's probably Zeru. Why can't he just face us himself? Lazy man.
Guard's thought: They probably want me to choose that guy with the sword. Nahh... I want someone else to suffer... like that bandana guy over there. The girl is not participating of course. She looks pretty too.... I hope she doesn't hate me.

"Alright. I decided," The guard said. "I choose YOU, with the bandana!" The guard pointed to Antlan. "What?! Me?!" Antlan looked at Serene and Zeru.
"You can do this brother!" Serene cheered.
"I believe in you!" Zeru cheered as well.
Sighing, Antlan went toward the guard while Serene and Zeru stepped back a few steps to see Antlan fights. The guard went inside a tower and came back with a large snail.
"Meet Mano. Your nightmare."
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:09 pm

ahahaha win
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:03 am

myfantasy wrote:
ahahaha win
Ty. :D
Chapter 12
The snail, 7 feet tall, with a red shell and 1 feet eyes loomed over Antlan.

Antlan wondered: How does this snail even exist? It's so red.... and big.

The guard thought: He shall be finished now! Muhahahaha! Serves him right! ... Although she did say brother... I hope he doesn't die, but gives up during the process.

"You can do this!" Serene cheered.
Serene thought: He's screwed. We never fought snails bigger than 1 feet. Darn. At least I might be able to get revenge on that guard when it's my turn to fight...

Zeru thought: What kind of snail is 7 feet tall?!

Antlan walked toward Mano. What suprised Antlan, Serene, and Zeru was what happened next.
"Who is this?" Mano asked. " My challenger? He looks small."
"Snails are not supposed to talk!" Antlan cried out. Mano was offended.
"Snails can talk! You're just... You're jelly!" Mano yelled. "You must have killed alot of snails.. I will avenge them!"

Mano vs. Antlan

Mano hurled itself at Antlan, but Antlan dodged. Mano left a slimy trail in where Antlan was standing on before. "Eww...." Antlan looked at it with disgust. "How dare you insult The Great Mano!" The guard yelled. Mano was enraged, and started to glow.
"I'll take that as a bad sign," Antlan turned to run, but the slimy trail stuck him in place.
"Never. Insult. The. Slime." Serene said. "Indeed," Zeru replied.
"Oh great.." Antlan sighed. He needed a way to get out of there, and quick. Then, inspiration struck Antlan, and he used Nimble Feet to run quicker, hoping to escape from the slime. It worked, however mano has buffed itself with Attackup.

Antlan thought: I need a way to strike, but before I can attack that 'thing', I need to find a way to get out of the sticky thing since that thing leaves some sticky substance behind it. ... Why am I refering Mano as it anyway? ... Oh wait! I have a plan.

Antlan defended himself as Mano braced for an attack. Mano charged at full speed, but before it can attack Antlan, Antlan was able to attack one of its eyes and temporarly blind it.
"Agrh!" Mano screeched in pain. The screech was deafening, and Antlan had to close his ears with both of his hands. Mano took this as an opportunity and struck, knocking Antlan to the ground.

To be continued. Gotta go sleep.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:47 am

I thought the battle was gonna be like one sentence

-Antlan tripped mano and its shell was cracked open the end-
:P
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:42 pm

myfantasy wrote:
I thought the battle was gonna be like one sentence

-Antlan tripped mano and its shell was cracked open the end-
:P
That was how I was going to end it. O_O Stop mind reading me. D:

Chapter 13

Antlan thought: Ouch, that HURTS! .. That's it! I'll just rush in stealthily and lunar slash the eyeball and then lure it to a tree where it can hit itself over and over again!

Antlan got up and began to do an explosive dash stealthily. He was about to reach Mano when he tripped and fell onto the shell where his leather claw dug deep into it and broke it, killing Mano.
The shell dropped and a wooden shield emerged from the shell.
".............. That was an awfully weak shell..." Zeru and Serene said.
"Impossible! No one has ever defeated Mano before!" the guard cried.
"Oww... my head," Antlan got up and pulled his claw free from the shell. The party started to walk toward the guard. "We won, now open the door," Serene stated.
"... As promised," the guard sighed, relcutant to still open the door, but did as the party asked. The gates were open and they were in Kerning City.

Kerning City - Entrance

There were buildings to the left and the right of the area. One or two trees grew in the city, and many crates were located. After walking for a while and exploring the area, the party decided to take the stairs when they were ambushed by a band of thieves. "What do we have here?" The first thief asked. "Seems like a few adventurers who wandered into our territory...heheh" the second and shortest thief said. "Let's rob them!" the last and tallest thief cried out.

Zeru, Antlan, Serene vs. Thief01,Thief02,Thief03

"What do you think you're doing?!" Serene shouted as she nimbly attacked the first thief as the three was talking, whacking the head of the first thief and giving him a lump on his forehead. "OUCH!" Thief01 cried. Zeru and Antlan were also prepared and struck the 2nd thief to the ground, knocking him to the ground and making him faint. "Uhh... I'll be going now... bye!" The 3rd and final thief ran away, leaving his friends, but Antlan nimbly ran and whacked his head, making him faint as well. "Let that be a lesson. Never mess with us." Antlan said. The party gained 300 experience points and 9000 mesos.

Kerning City - Entrance

As the party took their leave, they headed to the right side of Kerning City, venturing deeper and deeper, but also looked at the crates, wondering if anything was inside. When they found a wooden door, they tried to enter it, but it was blocked and barricaded. Then they party continued their way until they head into the main parts of the city.

Kerning City - Time: Sunset

"Whoa!" Antlan was amazed at the city. It was sunset, and there were a bunch of people moving around. There were also alot of shops, and the streets lead to the outskirts of the area. "Let's look around and ask for directions to where the Dark Lord is," Antlan said. "Alright," Zeru replied.
The party began to look around, and found weapons of all sorts. They also saw defense equipment, such as the wooden shield, thieves' protection wear, and the iron shield. Soon, they stumbled on the bar. "We're underaged. We shouldn't go inside," Zeru pointed out. "But then the Dark Lord might be inside, you know," Serene stated. "Let's just make a quick look around," Antlan said, ending the argument.

Kerning City - Bar

There were many people in the bar, and had a happy time. Most of them were drunk, but some of them were alright. "How about a drink with me, missy?" a drunken man came near Serene. "In your dreams, creep," Serene replied and walked faster to the bartender, which was a woman. "Oh come on, don't be like that," the drunken man continued to follow her.
"Stop getting near her," Zeru waved his sword near the man. Of course the man realized that Zeru like Serene, but when he saw that sharp point on the tip of the sword, he stepped back. "Alright.. fine. Be like that." The drunken man went back onto his seat. Serene thanked Zeru afterwards.
"Excuse me," Antlan asked the bartender. The bartender continued to clean the cups and replied, "Yes?"
"Do you know where the Dark Lord may be?" Antlan asked again. The bartender pointed to the stairs leading downwards. "Thanks," Antlan said. The party went downstairs to meet the Dark Lord.

Kerning City Bar - Basement
It was pitch black downstairs, but there were enough room to meneuver. The party started to walk randomly while hold each other's hands so they won't get lost.

Zeru thought: I'm holding Serene's hand! Yes! ... Oh wait, this is Antlan's hand.

"What's this?" the Dark Lord sensed 3 presences. One was a girl, the other were two boys. He stealthily apporached the party with ease while making no sound. Antlan, however, felt a weak presence as the Dark Lord came near because he raised his dexerity enough. He squeezed Serene's and Zeru's hand while pulling them back a bit to signal that there were someone in here.
"Hmm... I see that your realized I'm here," The Dark Lord told them. Zeru and Serene was still suprised that the Dark Lord didn't make a sound, but Antlan said, "I'm here to make an advancement. To become a rogue." The Dark Lord thought about it, and said, "Although you did find me easily, I need to test you a bit more." The Dark Lord handed Antlan a star and told Antlan, "throw this star onto that board over there." Although Antlan can't see where the Dark Lord was pointing, he hoped he was lucky, and threw the star. Somehow, the star landed onto the middle. "Good! You have some luck as well. Alright, I'll advance you as a thief."

Light appeared around Antlan, and he started to glow. At first it was weak, but soon, it was strong enough to illuminate the room. Then it died out, but Antlan can sense alot better, and realized what the room looked like without the need of the light. "Thanks," Antlan told the Dark Lord. "You are now given 2 skills, the LUCKY SEVEN and the DOUBLE STAB. Use them wisely. "
"Can we leave now?" Zeru asked.
The party left the room and made their way outside to the bar and soon to Kerning City.
"So... where do we sleep?" Serene asked.
"............." The party didn't find any inns so they had the thought of sleeping outside the streets.
"........... Let's go find an inn and quick," Zeru said.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:06 pm

best moments ever :
Zeru thought: I'm holding Serene's hand! Yes! ... Oh wait, this is Antlan's hand.

winnnn.
good job before :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next