Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

 

 What do i do next?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hendon
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Hendon


Female Posts : 854
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in the world !
Moderator Points :
What do i do next? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do i do next? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What do i do next? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do i do next? Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : -1
Activity Points : 918
Registration date : 2010-05-11

What do i do next? Empty
PostSubject: What do i do next?   What do i do next? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:18 am

What do i do after water temple? I've got the water star and i can't go in the water temple plus i've got no idea where antlan went. F7
Back to top Go down
Kittyfox
Member
Member



Female Posts : 24
Age : 52
Location : Earth (usually)
Moderator Points :
What do i do next? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do i do next? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What do i do next? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do i do next? Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 2
Activity Points : 36
Registration date : 2011-01-31

What do i do next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do i do next?   What do i do next? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:14 am

Hendon wrote:
What do i do after water temple? I've got the water star and i can't go in the water temple plus i've got no idea where antlan went. F7

Don't worry about Antlan just yet. He'll reappear when the plot is ready for him. That was just a brief appearance.

After you defeat the boss and collect the water star, the dialogue tells you where to go next. I can't remember, but you may need to exit the temple to trigger the dialogue.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Hopefully I used the spoiler tags correctly there. They don't seem to nest, so I put two hints in separate tags.
Back to top Go down
Hendon
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Hendon


Female Posts : 854
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in the world !
Moderator Points :
What do i do next? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do i do next? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What do i do next? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do i do next? Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : -1
Activity Points : 918
Registration date : 2010-05-11

What do i do next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do i do next?   What do i do next? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:59 am

Kittyfox wrote:
Hendon wrote:
What do i do after water temple? I've got the water star and i can't go in the water temple plus i've got no idea where antlan went. F7

Don't worry about Antlan just yet. He'll reappear when the plot is ready for him. That was just a brief appearance.

After you defeat the boss and collect the water star, the dialogue tells you where to go next. I can't remember, but you may need to exit the temple to trigger the dialogue.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Hopefully I used the spoiler tags correctly there. They don't seem to nest, so I put two hints in separate tags.

Thank you! O) but after defeating manon it saids i nidda get two stuff and it's at the west?
Back to top Go down
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Aria


Female Posts : 135
Age : 24
Location : Sleeping Prince~
Moderator Points :
What do i do next? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do i do next? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What do i do next? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100What do i do next? Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 193
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

What do i do next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do i do next?   What do i do next? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:01 pm

What you do is, you need to get jump boots "Ellinia Intermediate Dungeon or Advanced i think" It a chest around before the boss of Dungeon, you'll see it easily. Then you go to the little cliff from where you fought manon and jump over it, like it said you need SOLAR and LUNAR crystal. "COUGH" day and night. Also can you get on Chat? im lonely D:
Back to top Go down
Hendon
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Hendon


Female Posts : 854
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere in the world !
Moderator Points :
What do i do next? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do i do next? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What do i do next? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do i do next? Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : -1
Activity Points : 918
Registration date : 2010-05-11

What do i do next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do i do next?   What do i do next? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:14 pm

ZhoinX wrote:
What you do is, you need to get jump boots "Ellinia Intermediate Dungeon or Advanced i think" It a chest around before the boss of Dungeon, you'll see it easily. Then you go to the little cliff from where you fought manon and jump over it, like it said you need SOLAR and LUNAR crystal. "COUGH" day and night. Also can you get on Chat? im lonely D:
maybe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





What do i do next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do i do next?   What do i do next? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
What do i do next?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Questions & Help-
Jump to: