Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money

Go down 
+3
myfantasy
TheViper
Before
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Empty
PostSubject: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:22 pm

Okay, so you enter the world of Final Story II, whether or not you transferred and was unprepared to take a loss of a bunch of mesos or not, you are now Poor. Here's a guide to help you make money. [Still editing]

Watch out, Boss Names will appear in Red
Use the Find button (Ctrl F, or Apple F depending on which type of computer you use) to find the thing you want.

----------------------------Table of Contents------------------------------
Level 1 ~ 9
Level 10 ~ 20
Level 20 ~ 30
Level 30 ~ 40
Level 40 ~ 50
Level 60 +
Level 70 ~ 90
Level 90 +
Rebirthx2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 1 ~ 9
At this level, you're in Maple Island, and you pretty much can't do anything. Don't spend your money on potions too much at this stage. Once you get to Lith Harbor, grind in 'slimes' for a while. The basic dungeon passes they drop are worth 500 mesos when they are sold. Plus, it's good for leveling up when fighting a bunch of them in a group. Not only that, but they have 300 hp only.

Monster of Value: Slime
Drops of Value: Basic Lith Harbor Dungeon Pass [500 Mesos]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 10 ~ 20
By now, you have already Job Advanced and got your other 2 characters. This allows you to actually go through the dungeons. Now, enter the Lith Harbor Basic Dungeon with the basic pass. The monsters you fight there is good exp, and the rewards afterwards are also good. You will probably get 2-3 more basic passes and 1-2 intermediate passes. The treasure at the end can give you 1500 mesos and some furious fish, which is a good trade since furious fish boosts up your SR. You might also get the sommersault kick book from the Boss of the Dungeon and another skill book. By the way, skill books are also worth from 500 mesos to 1500 mesos.

Location: Lith Harbor Dungeon Lobby -> Lith Harbor Basic Dungeon
Monsters of Value: Slime, Devil Slime, King Slime
Drops of Value: Basic Lith Harbor Dungeon Pass, Lith Harbor Intermediate Pass [500 Mesos], Sommersault Book
Items of Value: Fried Furious Fish, Stun Shot Book

You can also train on Pigs. Pigs actually have the Basic Natilus Harbor Pass. 500 Mesos if you think the Lith Harbor Basic Dungeon is too challenging for you.

Monsters of Value: Pig
Drops of Value: Basic Natilus Harbor Pass [500 mesos]

You can fight Ghost Stumps as well... 90 exp, but 900 hp.

Monsters of Value: Ghost Stump
Drops of Value: Basic Ellinia Pass

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level 20 ~ 30
By now, you've grown pretty strong, so you can challenge the Lith Harbor Intermediate Dungeon. Zombies give 40% to get a Lith Harbor Advanced Pass, but it has 1500 hp! Be careful.

Location: Lith Harbor Dungeon Lobby -> Lith Harbor Intermediate Dungeon
Monsters of Value: Zombie, King Clang
Drops of Value: Lith Harbor Advanced Pass, Ice Shot skill Book
Items of Value: Ressurection Book, Fried Furious Fish

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level 30 ~ 40
Bellflowers are an optional place. Hunt for Lith Harbor Advanced passes.
Location: Thicket Around the Beach II (Night Time) -> Mirage Island
Monsters of Value: Bellflower
Drops of Value: Lith Harbor Advanced Pass [500 mesos]

Take down Ellinia Dungeon Basic now. They have Ellinia advanced pass and a few other stuff, but be sure to be able to take down these enemies.

Monsters of Value: Skeleton Soldier, Nependeath, Dark Nependeath, Mushmom
Drops of Value: Ellinia Intermediate pass, Ellinia Advanced Pass
Items of Value: Blue Steel Plate, Itermediate Magic Book

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level 40 ~ 50

Natilus Dungeons, Ellinia Dungeons. You can do them now at this point in time.
Location: Ellinia Dungeon Lobby -> Ellinia Intermediate Dungeon/Ellinia Advanced Dungeon
Location: Natilus Dungeon Lobby -> Natilus Intermediate Dungeon/Ellinia Intermediate Dungeon
Drops and items here are pretty obvious. Armor (Pirate Suit, Starlight Robe), weapons, furious fish, etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level 60 +

Here on, you should be able to visit Perion and refine stuff. Refining = MONEY~~~... Although less exp.
Ores refine into Ingots, and then refined into Plates. Plates are worth 2000 mesos. Bellflowers are also here.
Location: Perion -> Road to Perion -> Sherenian Excavation Site -> Mines III
Monsters of Value: Bellflower
Drops of Value: Lith Harbor Advanced Pass
Items of Value: Iron Ore, Bronze Ore, Mythril Ore, Gold Ore, Silver Ore

Level 70 ~ 90
Around here, you can challenge the Crystal in Hein's castle to a battle. Fight Team 1. They give 9000 mesos every time. You should be able to handle them with ease at this stage. Also, they should be easily taken care of and gives more mesos than Zure's 2nd Form.
Location: Henesys -> Hein's Castle Entrance -> Hein's Castle Throne Room
Monsters of Value: Crystal -> Team 1
Mesos: 9000
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level 90 +

Do I actually need to make something like this? well, since you beat Team 1, I guess you can continue to grind on Team 1 or head to ... the dopplegangers... which is shown after you beat the practical storyline.
Location: Henesys -> Hein's Castle Entrance -> Hein's Castle Throne Room
Monsters of Value: Crystal -> Team 1, Dopplegangers
Mesos: 9000, 18,368
Rebirthx2

After rebirthing, you wonder if there's a better place to grind for EXP, but a decent amount for money. Well, if you're strong enough, you betcha! This, however, involves you BEATING THE GAME once. After beating the game, you must fight Melody in Lith Harbor and then Henesys. Then move to Orbis to Cloud Park. There will be a new portal after you talk to Melody in Orbis. Going up will let you face Tempest Goddess of Faith.
This boss is REPEATABLE! :D Save though. It will be different from any boss you faced in the past...

Location: Lith Harbor-> Henesys ->Orbis -> Cloud Park I -> The Goddess's Throne Room
Monsters of Value: Tempest Goddess of Faith
Mesos: 5,800
EXP: 53,802

Last edited by Before on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:03 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Level 90 +)
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Male Posts : 958
Moderator Points :
FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

PostSubject: Re: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Nice guide for new players. :D
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:29 pm

this seems pretty good o-o
+rep
anyone else with me?
Back to top Go down
Migue5356
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Migue5356

Male Posts : 185
Moderator Points :
FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 201
Registration date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Why isn't King Clang's name in red?
btw nice guide
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:30 pm

myfantasy wrote:
this seems pretty good o-o
+rep
anyone else with me?
And + mod points.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:41 am

Migue5356 wrote:
Why isn't King Clang's name in red?
btw nice guide
Still fixing it. Thanks.

Added levels 30 ~ 40 and levels 40 ~ 50
Still editing level 30 ~ 40
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Wouldn't everything else be insubstantial compared to mining? Personally, making money is difficult until you can mine. Then crud gets easy....
....Wait a dang second, don't you need to BEAT THE GAME to do that?

And, my method for getting money in FSII was....Be so filthy rich in FSI that the 100k penalty was trivial. o-o
EDIT: Metawe, tell me s'more stuff I can write about! I'm running dry. The only thing I can think of is...a.....complete....game.....guide...*dies*
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:40 pm

NeoFrost wrote:
Wouldn't everything else be insubstantial compared to mining? Personally, making money is difficult until you can mine. Then crud gets easy....
....Wait a dang second, don't you need to BEAT THE GAME to do that?

And, my method for getting money in FSII was....Be so filthy rich in FSI that the 100k penalty was trivial. o-o
EDIT: Metawe, tell me s'more stuff I can write about! I'm running dry. The only thing I can think of is...a.....complete....game.....guide...*dies*
You probably don't since then there would be no point to get the FINAL Weapons so late in the game if you already defeated the Final Boss....
Anyway, there's a bunch more things I haven't finished in the guide so yah... xD
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Well, it's not like you NEED to make more guides. But what about a skill-collecting guide? It would say how to get every skill available in the game and would certainly be useful to many people. I will also give points to contributors depending on how many they contribute.
---------------------------------
Since there are quite a lot of guides now, I plan to make a thread just listing every guide in the forum (for both FS) and sticking it. Sounds good?
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Metawe wrote:
Well, it's not like you NEED to make more guides. But what about a skill-collecting guide? It would say how to get every skill available in the game and would certainly be useful to many people. I will also give points to contributors depending on how many they contribute.
Since there are quite a lot of guides now, I plan to make a thread just listing every guide in the forum (for both FS) and sticking it. Sounds good?

lol, good luck with that Meta.
Added level 60+, level 70 ~ 90 grind + Meso spot. Gotta finish adding level 40 ~ 50 and edit level 30 ~ 40 more.
Neo can always make the dungeon guides/ Item - Weapon guides. =D Money making isn't hard, but writing the guide is. So many things to include, heh.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:12 pm

that idea is delicious
so is this topic
+vote :D
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:01 pm

Metawe wrote:

Hey meta, when r u gonna finish ur walkthrough for FSII? Your FSI one was epic.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:31 pm

When I...
I don't really have an excuse for it. I have just been playing other equally awesome games, I'll get around to it eventually.
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:27 pm

I think I can try making an entire game guide, but it'll take some work.
..A LOT of work.
Since I don't have my old 0.38 FSI save file, I'll have to start from FSII scratch, using my good save file for nothing but its monster book data. T_T
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Added level 90 +
Thinking of level 40 ~ 50 training spots/meso spot ratios.
Editing Level 90 + stuff
Neo, good luck? :D

Meta, play more FS II. You know you want to. You know... you want to..
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:09 pm

Xannel gives 20k mesos i think and 104k xp... Add that for Post RB :D
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:20 pm

21337ninja wrote:
Xannel gives 20k mesos i think and 104k xp... Add that for Post RB :D
Didn't fight Xannel yet so I dunno where that boss is.. except for someone saying its in another portal.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:46 pm

yeah have have before. you probably will.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:29 pm

myfantasy wrote:
yeah have have before. you probably will.
Not yet though. Too busy to edit the guide... R_R''

EDIT: Added Rebirthx2.
LOL. Late edit.
Going to have to defeat Xannel again. >.> The horror. Of restarting.... my file.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money   FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS II Step by Step Guide to Making Money
Page 1 of 1