Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

which world to go into? (maple)

Go down 
+3
myfantasy
Zeru
Tacticsrule
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
which world to go into? (maple) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100which world to go into? (maple) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
which world to go into? (maple) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100which world to go into? (maple) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

which world to go into? (maple) Empty
PostSubject: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Yeah, i'm posting this here becuase if i post it on basil i'ma get some odd answers. Anyways, so as was my goal when i started playing maple again (to play all the new/sepcial classes) i'm wondering: I still need to set up my dual and my evan somewhere. My two choices are windia (so i don't get digitally dragged by some of u guys) and scania ( becuase of real life friends). The question i need to ask is who should go in which server. Factor in skill book prices, training spots, bandwagonism etc. in your answer if you can please :O. Also, i'm planning to playing my dual once i feel i've evend out the levels of my current 4 and then i'ma start my evan once i A- find a name and B- chaos comes around. And also, my current decision would be dual in windia and evan in scania, but if you have any other opinions, spit em out.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
which world to go into? (maple) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100which world to go into? (maple) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
which world to go into? (maple) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100which world to go into? (maple) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:02 pm

It really depends since they both require skill books that require some nx, or some good meso.
I don't know how scania economy goes but I I'm sure DBs would be more expensive than Evans fund wise. It's really up to you which server you want to go for, if you want to go with your RL friends or us.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
which world to go into? (maple) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100which world to go into? (maple) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
which world to go into? (maple) Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100which world to go into? (maple) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:45 pm

windiaaa? :D
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
which world to go into? (maple) Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100which world to go into? (maple) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:24 pm

As Zeru said, it's your choice. If you wanna play with your real-life homies, then Scania. With us, then Windia. Take your pick.
I suggest Windia.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
which world to go into? (maple) Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100which world to go into? (maple) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:19 pm

o-o
gasp, I was stuck there too.
Take half and half time to play both windia and scania?
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
which world to go into? (maple) Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100which world to go into? (maple) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:50 pm

Before wrote:
o-o
While that might sound like a good idea, the problem is once you get to higher levels, you really don't have the spare time to train two characters. It takes me about six hours to get a level on my 150 A/M. I'm not spending half a day training two different characters to 151.

But hey, personal preferences.
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:26 pm

i have thus decided and i'm going into windia with my will make eventually evan with u guys. mainly because scania is crap right now. maybe once they've fixed it and they've released bowman hero i'll head in there : 3
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Male Posts : 958
Moderator Points :
which world to go into? (maple) Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100which world to go into? (maple) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

PostSubject: Re: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:05 pm

YEA EVAN& WINDIA PRIDE WOOT ;D
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
which world to go into? (maple) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100which world to go into? (maple) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:25 pm

NeoFrost wrote:
Before wrote:
o-o
While that might sound like a good idea, the problem is once you get to higher levels, you really don't have the spare time to train two characters. It takes me about six hours to get a level on my 150 A/M. I'm not spending half a day training two different characters to 151.

I remember in my days it required almost 8 hours to get a level at 8X levels...
Good times.....
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Zeru wrote:
NeoFrost wrote:
Before wrote:
o-o

I remember in my days it required almost 8 hours to get a level at 8X levels...
Good times.....
just got off maple island with my dual (since i want to do the attendance)
these newbies will no longer have to fail using snail shell throw becuase they don't have any shells in their inventory. Ah, the old days... i wonder what would happen if they magically did a throwback day.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
which world to go into? (maple) Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100which world to go into? (maple) Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:44 pm

haha yeah i know right?
I remembered when I would never level up :P
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Oh yeah tactics you never told us your windia IGN, if you had started yet.
I think you can add us all instead also... my current main is a DB named meiody1 while my other main is zure0
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:00 pm

i still need to figure out a name for an evan that's like others i make :P sides, i'm not gonna be on it much till chaos so, i'll let u guys know
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:50 pm

EvanOnFire
EvanoftYukon
Gregvan
DragEvan
PantsonEvan

etc
have fun with those suggestions
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
which world to go into? (maple) Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100which world to go into? (maple) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:34 pm

O_o lol.
You choose Windia? XD Wait, what happened to Scania? I am not keeping up with the dates.
:D
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
which world to go into? (maple) Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100which world to go into? (maple) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
which world to go into? (maple) Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100which world to go into? (maple) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:46 pm

make your evan in bellocan!

u can train with me my evans in bello too :D
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:17 pm

mass defame LinguiniMatt!!!
jk. no but seriously do it :D
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:24 pm

myfantasy wrote:
mass defame LinguiniMatt!!!
jk. no but seriously do it :D
Can't. o_O
Anyways... :D I'm playing bother worlds.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:25 am

your playing bother worlds eh.
interesting. well im finally lv 80 after some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which world to go into? (maple)   which world to go into? (maple) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which world to go into? (maple)
Page 1 of 1