Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Uh can you help me FS II

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xjason123

Moderator Points :
Uh can you help me FS II  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Uh can you help me FS II  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Uh can you help me FS II  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Uh can you help me FS II  Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 24
Registration date : 2011-05-01

Uh can you help me FS II  Empty
PostSubject: Uh can you help me FS II    Uh can you help me FS II  Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Well I went in the first temple for the first elemental star other than darkness and it says I need an old key. Where do I get that? Btw this is FS II.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Aria

Female Posts : 135
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Uh can you help me FS II  Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Uh can you help me FS II  Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 193
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Uh can you help me FS II    Uh can you help me FS II  Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:17 pm

the old key? i havent played in a If you say this word again the banhammer will get you! loads of time, there should be a guide so yea... im pretty sure though, ur suppose to walk around go to a portal, find the light, talk to it, then go back and u should find a portal that just appeared.
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Uh can you help me FS II  Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Uh can you help me FS II  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Uh can you help me FS II    Uh can you help me FS II  Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:49 pm

xjason123 wrote:
Well I went in the first temple for the first elemental star other than darkness and it says I need an old key. Where do I get that? Btw this is FS II.
SS/More exact, please? Exactly where does it ask for the Key?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh can you help me FS II    Uh can you help me FS II  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh can you help me FS II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Final Story II General-
Jump to: