Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah.

Go down 
+4
Metawe
Matthieu503
myfantasy
NeoFrost
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah.   Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:37 am

So this is KIND of a fan-fic, with fictional elements that aren't explicitly stated in-game and that I made on a whim, but this is basically a retelling of the heroes fighting the almighty KING OF THE UNDERWORLD.
Have fun reading. And I'm 99% sure Before's gonna be a total nitpick if I don't put this, but:

Rating: E 10+
Genre: Fantasy

Well, I’ve given up on trying my Xannel one due to a mix of Fire Emblem and boredom.
Thanks to Zhoin, I feel like writing again!
‘Lright, let’s see if I’ve lost my touch!

Chapter N/A- Ruler of the Underworld.
“Why are we here again?” Antlan asked for what seemed to be the seven hundredth time.
“We got a tip that something opened here, remember?” Serene responded, a tinge of annoyance in her voice.
“I know, but is this really worth it? These acid burns will take another week to wash out at base!” Antlan replied.
“Shut up or you’ll attract another IOE,” Royke said curtly.
Both Serene and Antlan quit their squabbling and quietly followed Zeru through the menacing path of the Underworld.
After successfully trudging through a sea of acid and speeding past more IOEs, they once again reached the area where they had defeated Hein.
“Hey look,” Zeru said, pointing at a new portal. “That wasn’t there before.”
Antlan saw a gleam to his left, and immediately ran toward it. “Neither was this!”
He picked up what appeared to be a small gem from the floor. Antlan carried it triumphantly to show the rest of the party.
“How did you see that?” Serene asked with some awe. Antlan simply shrugged.
“I’m a thief. It’s my job.”
Antlan handed it to Zeru, who placed it in his knapsack.
“Let’s continue now, shall we?” he said.
The four walked into the portal, and once again were greeted with the ominous, pulsating walls of the Underworld.
“Great, more acid,” Antlan grumbled.
“Shut up,” Royke said cheerily.
They walked a short distance, until they saw a small flame.
“What’s this?” Serene asked.
“Obviously some extremely powerful monster we’re going to all die at the hands at,” Royke grumbled.
“Who wants to look at it?” Zeru asked the group. When nobody replied, he sighed in resignation.
“Why is it always me that has to look at the extremely dangerous objects?” Zeru asked nobody in particular.
Serene laughed. “Maybe we’re not all big, strong warriors that can survive a lot of hits like a pincushion.”
“I don’t like stress,” Royke said snobbishly.
Antlan smiled widely. “We’re all too important to die!”
Zeru rolled his eyes. “Sometimes, I wonder why I chose you three as my teammates. My brother, Nayu, or Lenna would have never said that.”
“Just stop complaining and examine that flame,” Royke said.
Zeru walked over and prodded the flame experimentally. The flame expanded, and Zeru backpedaled quickly.
“Oh dear,” Serene said.
The fire eventually took the shape of a man, and then the flames dissipated, revealing a menacing-looking figure wearing a mask and holding a pole arm.
“Humans...It’s been a long time since I’ve seen any,” the figure said, his mask slightly altering his voice.
“Who are you?” Zeru asked.
“You’ve defeated my daughter,” he said.
“Your daughter? You don’t mean...Xannel, do you?” Serene said.
The masked figure nodded his head. “Exactly. Humans sealed her up because she was too dangerous. She wished to see the outer world, and that is what happens. She spreads her influence, turning a so-called ‘utopia’ into a land full of ‘betrayal, hate, and antipathy.’”
“That would make you the King of this realm,” Antlan said, a bit in awe.
Once again, the figure nodded. “I am the King of the Underworld. I rule the land of human negative emotions. Many have challenged me, but none have won. Is that what you are here to do?”
Zeru nodded. “We were told a new path was created here. We came here prepared for a fight!”
The King of the Underworld laughed. “Courageous. But blind courage and thoughtful courage can determine a fool from a genius. Let us duel!”
The King started by raising his hand into the air. The party’s blood churned within themselves.
“It’s a Blood Bending spell! Align yourself according to the spell!” Zeru called out to his teammates.
Their blood rose slightly, and immediately, the party streamlined their bodies. Their blood flew through their veins, but they were unscathed.
“Alright, on the offense, GO!” Zeru commanded, running toward the King.
The King roared, and sent a red-colored Dragon Crusher flying at the party. They were hit with the full force, but after much training, still charged forward undeterred.
“Phantom Throw!” Antlan called out. He disappeared for a moment, and then reappeared, almost point-blank to the enemy. He threw several stars extremely quickly, then disappeared once more and returned to his post.
“Magic Pillar!” Serene yelled. She stood in place, and focused her magic into creating a powerful beam from beneath the King. A large green column of energy erupted from beneath his feet, completely consuming him.
“Soul Piercer,” Royke said calmly. He stopped running, and his bow turned twice its size. He then, in a series of extremely quick hand movements, loaded, drew, and fired three arrows so fast they looked almost simultaneously fired.
“Insightful Slash!” Zeru yelled. He sped up the pace of his running and his sword turned orange and doubled in size. He thrust the sword through the King’s chest, and then proceeded with a lightning fast upward and downward slash.
The King looked greatly weakened by this sequence of attacks, and was panting with exhaustion.
Antlan raised an eyebrow, and repeated his previous attack, Phantom Throw.
The King fell over from Antlan’s most current attack, and stopped moving.
“This is when we loot their corpses, right?” Antlan said.
The King, however, leapt up to his feet, seemingly reenergized. “Don’t think we’re through yet.”
“Hey,” Antlan noted, “his hat looks cooler.”
Then, the King attacked.
He started with a simple Psychic Dragon Crusher. The attack hit the heroes, who shrugged it off contemptuously. They continued attacking with their strongest skills, but if the King was weakened, he didn’t show it. The King, once again, used a Psychic Dragon Crusher, but to no avail as well. Serene, this time, dealt the coup de grace with Magic Pillar, which sent the King sprawling once more. However, he stood back up once again.
“Why does his hat get more elaborate as he gets stronger?” Antlan wondered.
“My appearance...gauges my power,” the King replied.
The King waved his hand, and a circle appeared above Zeru.
“Look out!” his other party members called out to him. Zeru leapt to one side, and the Dark Genesis struck the ground with much force, harming Zeru in the process.
Serene ran over to him and lightly tapped his head with her staff. A mystical green light enveloped him.
“Thanks Serene,” he said.
“You’ll pay for that,” Royke said. “Soul Piercer!”
Antlan struck the King again with Phantom Throw.
The King stepped back a pace and raised his hand. “Healing Arts: Restore!” he said.
A magical green light surrounded him, and a few wounds were removed.
“That won’t bail you out of every situation!” Zeru exclaimed. “Insightful Slash!”
Serene leapt to her right as Zeru was swiping his sword at the King. She charged her magic and waited for Zeru to stop, then released her spell. “Magic Pillar!”
While buffeted by Serene’s attack, Antlan ran in and used Phantom Throw. Royke waited patiently for Antlan to return, and then shot his three arrows once more.
The King looked severely weakened, but raised his hand for another spell. “Thunder Storm!”
Royke looked up at the spell name. “Hey, that was my—“ however, a gigantic bolt of lightning struck Royke directly in the head, cutting him off.
Serene rushed over to Royke, and Antlan dealt the coup de grace once more. Serene placed her hand on Royke’s neck.
“Unconscious from pain. Let me bring him back. Heal the Third!” she said.
A large circle of green light enveloped Royke, and he opened his eyes.
“Wow, that was some attack,” he said.
The King was lying face down. However, he stood up once more and raised his hands.
“Servants, to me!” he exclaimed.
Two beings of the underworld, holding weapons, appeared by his side. One held a staff and lacked a body and a face, and another held a bow and lacked hair and a face.
“Don’t attack the servants! Bear their attacks and defeat the King!” Zeru ordered.
The four attacked the King all out. They dealt significant damage, but the Staff subordinate raised its staff, and a large white aura enveloped the three enemies. When it dissipated, the King looked unscathed.
“So that’s who we have to aim for,” Antlan said. He ran toward it and used Phantom Throw. After recovering from the attack, it tried to heal again but a large pillar of green energy disrupted its casting. When it vanished, three arrows pierced through its flesh. It tried, weakly, to use the last of its energy to heal itself, but a glowing orange sword cut its spell short, and it vanished.
The archer subordinate fired eight arrows extremely fast. All of them were too fast to dodge and slammed into the party. Serene was quick in remedying this with a Party Heal the Third spell, however.
Zeru raised his shield into the air. “Aegis Defense!”
The King stood in an odd stance. Serene, however, recognized this in an instant. She opened her knapsack, and, with trained fingers, drew the Amulet of Hope. “Everyone, to me!” she called.
The other three heroes ran back to Serene, and she raised the amulet into the air, enveloping the party in a mystical glowing aura.
“Back on the attack!” she called.
The archer subordinate fired another volley of arrows, but due to Zeru’s Aegis defense, they bounced harmlessly off of the heroes. Zeru used Insightful Slash on the subordinate, while Serene slammed a pillar of green light into it. Antlan and Royke followed up the attack with stars and arrows respectively.
The archer fell on the ground, defeated, as the King finished charging his spell.
“Despair: Miserable Fate!” he exclaimed.
Beams of demonic red energy appeared from the sky and aimed for the party. The glowing white aura enveloping them, however, deflected this attack.
“What? How did you—“ the Underworld King said, but Antlan was already on the attack, throwing stars unbelievably fast into the King, with Royke shooting arrows and Serene casting Magic Pillar and Zeru finishing him off with an Insightful Slash.
For the fourth time, the King fell back. He stood up, once more, and ripped his mask off with contempt.
“You’ve angered me, humans, so let my true power flow forth!” he exclaimed.
The King raised his hand, and sent another red Dragon Crusher into the heroes. However, because they were already protected by Zeru’s Aegis Defense, it barely scratched them. The King didn’t stop here, however, and called out a new spell.
“Red Pillar!”
There was a great rumbling, and a gigantic pillar of red light slammed into Antlan.
“Aaaaaaaagh!” Antlan screamed. Serene immediately was by his side, feeling his throat.
“Too serious for healing,” she said, once again undoing the knots on her knapsack to draw a Phoenix Feather, which she placed on Antlan’s stomach. The feather dissipated, and Antlan woke up.
“Thanks, Sis,” he said.
Serene nodded. “Come on.”
He stood up and once again started throwing stars to augment Zeru’s sword slashes and Royke’s arrows. Quickly, the King fell down.
The party gathered together.
“Is...that...all?” Antlan said, weary with exhaustion.
“That...was quite difficult,” Zeru said.
However, a demonic red aura enveloped the fallen body of the King.
“HUMANS...YOU...WILL...PAY,” a deep, evil voice said.
The King stood up once more, eyes closed. He then opened his eyes, which were now glowing deep red. Bright orange wings sprouted from his back.
“AEGIS DEFENSE!” he called. Immediately after, he called another spell.
“LIFE SPAWN: END OF TIME!”
Immediately, the underworld atmosphere around them dissipated into a rapidly moving jumble of places. The party saw Orbis, then the El Nath Mountains, then Hein’s throne room, with Hein sitting in the throne.
“What’s...going...on?” Antlan asked, stumbling from the disorientation.
“He’s...trying to push us into the End of Time...if we don’t do something, we’re done for!” Serene said.
Zeru tried to advance toward the King, but his efforts were repaid by him being blown back and thrown onto the floor. His knapsack opened, and several items fell out, of which including the gem Antlan had found.
Upon touching the ‘borders’ of the space, the orb started glowing brightly, and transported the party back to the Underworld. The orb then flew into Zeru’s hand.
“WHERE...DID YOU GET...,” the King started.
“No time for pleasantries now!” Antlan said, using another Phantom Throw. However, the King was barely scathed by his attack.
Royke tried using Soul Pierce while Zeru tried Insightful Slash. Both were to no avail. Serene tried Magic Pillar, and it seemed to damage the King a bit, but he snapped his fingers, and a white light encircled him and removed all of the wounds.
“WHAT WEAK AND USELESS HUMAN ATTACKS. YOU WILL FALL TO MY POWER. RED PILLAR,” the Underworld King said.
This time, the energy hit Serene, but Antlan rushed to his sister’s aid and threw a Phoenix Feather at her.
“What will we do?” Royke asked Zeru.
Zeru was speechless for two seconds, and then an idea came up.
“We charge our attacks!” he exclaimed.
“OMEGA DRAGON CRUSHER!” the King said.
A red dragon crusher crashed into the heroes, and this time, regardless of Aegis or no, it did considerable damage.
“DISPEL,” the King called out.
Zeru’s Aegis Defense spell disappeared from their very eyes.
“Charge!” Zeru exclaimed, relinquishing a good amount of defense for offensive power.
“Charge!” Antlan said as well.
“Magic Charge!” Serene said.
“Charge!” Royke said.
“OMEGA DRAGON CRUSHER!” the King yelled, slamming an extremely powerful weapon into the party, dealing huge amounts of damage.
“Insightful...Slash!” Zeru said.
“Phantom Throw!” Antlan said.
“Magic Pillar!” Serene said.
“Soul Piercer!” Royke said.
All four of these attacks did considerable damage to the King, but before the party could press its advantage, the King snapped his fingers again and healed himself.
“LIFE SPAWN: END OF TIME!” he said again.
This time, Zeru immediately took out the gem and threw it on the ground, cancelling the spell. Serene then used Party Heal the Third to heal the damage from the Dragon Crusher.
“What do we do?!” Antlan asked.
“Use your Beserker Vow, Zeru!” Serene yelled.
“It’s impossible! I’ll die!” Zeru said.
“You have to try!” Royke countered.
Zeru closed his eyes and a red aura surrounded him. “Beserker Vow!”
The King laughed. “DISPEL!”
Immediately, Zeru’s red energy was dissipated.
“What now?!” Zeru asked.
Antlan suddenly had an idea. He ran directly toward the King, then leaped over him and started throwing stars at him nonstop from behind.
“Beserker Vow!” Zeru said, while the King’s back was turned.
Serene, seeing the plan, darted to the side her brother was being barraged on and used Magic Pillar on the King.
“Charge!” Zeru called out as well.
Royke joined Serene and Antlan in the attack.
“FOOLS! YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME! DON’T YOU GET THAT?!” the King yelled.
Serene smiled tiredly. “No...but HE can!” she said pointing behind the King.
The King turned around, and saw Zeru, surrounded in alternating layers of yellow and red energy, wielding his huge orange sword.
“INSIGHTFUL...SLASH!” Zeru yelled, stabbing his sword forward, driving the King back. Before the King could recover, Zeru swung a powerful upward cut, actually lifting the King into the air. Zeru then finished by slamming the sword down, grounding the King and creating a hole in the ground..
The King stood up once more. “I CAN STILL HE—“ he started, but a yellow and green pillar of energy blasted out of the ground and struck him, full force.
“I don’t think so,” Serene said, having charged her power while Zeru was buffeting the King.
Antlan followed up with a charged Phantom Throw.
Finally, Royke turned his bow huge again and fired three arrows, once more, into the King of the Underworld.
“AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” the King yelled in a mixture of fury and pain.
“DEFEATED...BY...HUMANS...IMPOSSIBLE! I...WILL NEVER DIE!” he exclaimed.
The King exploded into bits of red energy, which then formed a flame once again. However, this time, the flame disappeared.
Zeru walked over to where he slashed the King into the ground. He reached a hand into the hole and pulled out a black robe.
“Spoils of war,” he said tiredly.
At that moment, the entire party fell asleep from fatigue.

--
“Maybe I should kill them while they’re tired,” the battered, bruised, King of the Underworld said tiredly.
“No. I forbade you,” a voice the King recognized said to him.
“Xannel? Is that you?” the King asked, surprised.
Xannel walked into the throne room, with the soldiers at each side bowing to her respectfully.
“Father, I forbid you to kill these noble warriors as they sleep. It is a cowardly thing to do. Plus, they are but children. Their fighting needs to be passed on...not many humans fight as well as they do,” Xannel said.
The King sighed. “Very well. I’ll place them back in their little base of theirs. If I see them again, though, don’t be too shocked if I attack on impulse.”
Xannel nodded. “Very well.”
--
Zeru shot up from his bed, his brain saying one word to him: Danger, danger!
However, he looked around and saw he was in the Victoria Base. He shook his head. Was the entire battle a dream?
He saw his knapsack lying on a table, and stood up and went to get it. He opened it and moved the Elixirs, Phoenix Feathers and Barbarian Potions aside, until he found what he was looking for:

A small blue gem.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah.   Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:02 pm

that was deep.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu503
Matthieu503

Male Posts : 74
Moderator Points :
Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 102
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah.   Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:05 pm

A Story doesnt usually have this much dialogue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mygamekiller.forumotion.com
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah.   Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:16 pm

yep. it usually has more :)
but this is just a fanfic y so srs?
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah.   Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:38 pm

A story can be written in any way...
It is a pretty good one too.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Aria

Female Posts : 135
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 193
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah.   Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:59 pm

myfantasy wrote:
yep. it usually has more :)
but this is just a fanfic y so srs?

It called, THE BEST FAN-FIC OF FS IN HISTORY
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Moderator Points :
Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah.   Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:27 am

Metawe wrote:
Oh. Why thanks, Meta. :D
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah.   Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:09 pm

NeoFrost wrote:
Metawe wrote:
What, you accept Meta's compliment and not Zhoin? Oh so cruel Neo, so cruel. lol.
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah.   Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Before wrote:
NeoFrost wrote:
Metawe wrote:
What, you accept Meta's compliment and not Zhoin? Oh so cruel Neo, so cruel. lol.
Oh, yeah, thanks to him too.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah.   Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:14 am

Zeru rolled his eyes. “Sometimes, I wonder why I chose you three as my teammates. My brother, Nayu, or Lenna would have never said that.”

I know right?! Nayu would have said

Nayu: Nayu loves fire! ~
Nayu: Oh, so cool ~

:D
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah.   Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:00 pm

haha for some reason I think before is right :P
Back to top Go down
Migue5356
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Migue5356

Male Posts : 185
Moderator Points :
Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 201
Registration date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah.   Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:21 pm

This Fan-Fic Is so Awesome :D

THE BEST FAN-FIC OF FS IN HISTORY
^Pretty much^
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah.   Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:16 pm

nice job.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah.   Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:36 am

Pro fanfic dude! :)

Make another.
*v*

Also... I don't really see the 'Fire Emblem' in this. LOL. I just see a cool awesome fanfic. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah.   Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another...Fan-fic-ish-not-really-thingie-yeah.
Page 1 of 1