Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bl324

Moderator Points :
RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 15
Registration date : 2010-02-19

RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena Empty
PostSubject: RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena   RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Hey guys, its Benson.

I'm stuck on beating Drena, it seems really hard to kill her.

Could you help me? If possible, could you make me a guide,

give me suggestions, or tell me how you killed her?

I'd appreciate it. Thanks everyone. =\
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena   RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:10 pm

where are you on the game??
I think you fight her atleast like
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena   RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:56 pm

First of all, which time did you meet Drena?
The first time, you don't have the water star, and therefore you are so screwed. You were supposed to run.
The 2nd time, you could have fought her, DIE ONCE, and then use the water star to win.
The third time, kill Drena last in the 3 person party. Kill the one that seems most annoying (anyone who casts buffs or heal) and then kill Drena last as she revives the 2 people in [full] form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena   RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RE: [need help a.s.a.p.] Beating Drena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Questions & Help-
Jump to: