Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

guide to earning money for noobs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
detergeant2
detergeant2

Male Posts : 436
Moderator Points :
guide to earning money for noobs Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100guide to earning money for noobs Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
guide to earning money for noobs Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100guide to earning money for noobs Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 517
Registration date : 2011-07-29

guide to earning money for noobs Empty
PostSubject: guide to earning money for noobs   guide to earning money for noobs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Ok... If you are a noob like me at around level 17 with little money in Finalstory 1, then this guide is for u if you don't like grinding. Ok. Goto the map to the right of henesys. Talk to the chickens and steal their eggs. F3 Ok the chickens will give you eggs sometimes and sometimes not. Of course you can just go sell tem like this, but I prefer goin to Lith Harbor and buying cooking set and oil/salt of however much of the eggs you have. (I had like 11 eggs so yah.) Then I went to cook all of them (took a while) and then you can sell them for 200 more mesos than before. I had like 5000 mesos then suddenly became 7000 cuz of that. Yah you can keep repeating but there are better ways of money if you are higher leveled. Plz comment and tell me if this guide sucked cuz this is my first guide. F4 Wink And why are the smily thingies have blue wutever hair and is the hair metro? cuz i dont play maple a lot and i dont spend cash lol.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
guide to earning money for noobs Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100guide to earning money for noobs Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
guide to earning money for noobs Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100guide to earning money for noobs Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: guide to earning money for noobs   guide to earning money for noobs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:10 pm

mining is better i personally think.
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
guide to earning money for noobs Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100guide to earning money for noobs Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
guide to earning money for noobs Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100guide to earning money for noobs Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: guide to earning money for noobs   guide to earning money for noobs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:18 pm

-Mining's better
-The smilies, I think, were of Zeru's I/L back when he played it.
-This is good, but cooking is a bit repetitive, seeing as you only get one per Pressing X+Navigating to items/Cooking Set+Pressing C twice.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
guide to earning money for noobs Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100guide to earning money for noobs Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: guide to earning money for noobs   guide to earning money for noobs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:20 pm

No not mine, they were from some default site.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
detergeant2
detergeant2

Male Posts : 436
Moderator Points :
guide to earning money for noobs Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100guide to earning money for noobs Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 517
Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: guide to earning money for noobs   guide to earning money for noobs Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:07 pm

Yah I made this guide when I was super poor and had no good mining skills and I sucked at refining and I didn't know that plates were able to be made and that when I first could make plates I had no idea of their value and I thought they were super hard to make and I could only make iron plates. AAAAAANNNNNNDDDD the fact that I thought plates would also sell for 25 like ingots and ores. LOL. And mining is really repetitive and refining is super repetetive too.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
guide to earning money for noobs Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100guide to earning money for noobs Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: guide to earning money for noobs   guide to earning money for noobs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:53 am

That's the blue antagonist. I should know.

Mining. Is. Better.
Or farming monsters at very high levels. Once you do enough damage, you can just farm your butt off for money.
Make use of the Inn. It's cheap.
Refining, once you get the MASTERY level, the MAX refinery, you will be like so GLAD you have that skill. You refine like 75% chances for plates and 100% for ingots. :D
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
guide to earning money for noobs Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100guide to earning money for noobs Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: guide to earning money for noobs   guide to earning money for noobs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Before wrote:
That's the blue antagonist. I should know.

Mining. Is. Better.
Or farming monsters at very high levels. Once you do enough damage, you can just farm your butt off for money.
Make use of the Inn. It's cheap.
Refining, once you get the MASTERY level, the MAX refinery, you will be like so GLAD you have that skill. You refine like 75% chances for plates and 100% for ingots. :D
So, with 99 ingots
Since everything's an independent event, it's kinda hard to calculate probability. Uhh...for sake of simplicity, I'll multiply 99*.75=74.25, rounding down to 74.
74*2000=148000 mesos. Rinse n' repeat.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
guide to earning money for noobs Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100guide to earning money for noobs Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: guide to earning money for noobs   guide to earning money for noobs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:35 pm

But 75% deals with ingame luck. You might be horrible in your real life luck, so let's say the variable changes slightly.
Like...

Ahh I'm goanna stop making a formula. My head hurts from writing that long thing. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guide to earning money for noobs   guide to earning money for noobs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guide to earning money for noobs
Page 1 of 1