Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another

Go down 
+3
Sinnwolf
Before
2pro4die
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
2pro4die
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Male Posts : 108
Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 182
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Empty
PostSubject: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:20 am

at The Nature Sealed Temple , i need to fight these three bosses but i got one problem
how the heck i cant kill them , my party is level 60
can somone tell me how please?
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:31 pm

You fight strategically. There are guides here. ._.''
You buff up. Attack the one who kills your characters.
It's easy to kill them at level 60...
Back to top Go down
2pro4die
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:33 pm

lol?
easy?
when im doing half hp to every man , they trans and hit me very high.
Back to top Go down
Sinnwolf
Sinnwolf

Male Posts : 386
Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 415
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:36 pm

DON'T MOB DAMAGE! Kill them off one by one. You know they will transform, so make sure you take care of them individually--Drena should be last!
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Before wrote:
You fight strategically. There are guides here. ._.''
You buff up. Attack the one who kills your characters.
It's easy to kill them at level 60...
Why'd I have trouble at 99 then?

Grind a bit. How strong are your FSI characters?

And as Cain said
NO MOBBING
NO MOBBING
NO MOBBING
Back to top Go down
Migue5356
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Migue5356

Male Posts : 185
Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 201
Registration date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:52 pm

I think he uses FSII characters
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:06 pm

yea he might be like fantasy.

I remember him saying something about hakura right?
Back to top Go down
2pro4die
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:38 pm

im not mobbing but even
im just hurting half hp to Drena
she trans all these three and i cant win them!
then im doing to kishop half hp , shes trans her and the another one ( not drena )
then the another one , shes transfering with kishop
i cant beat two , their poison is very strong....
Back to top Go down
Sinnwolf
Sinnwolf

Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 pm

If I remember correctly, they will transform individually, except Drena (she transforms everyone). Go after Kishop, then Maru, then Drena. Don't half-kill anyone--focus on killing one (this includes the transformation). Make sure you have a healer, and possibly use a second character as a healer (with pots and antidotes). I could have sworn there was anti-poison haze at that point as well.

If you want to get more in-depth: tell us your party members.
Back to top Go down
2pro4die
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:56 am

Hakura

Zeru

Lenna

Serene
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:05 pm

ok.... well hakura's definetely an attacker...

Zeru... don't forget to cast Aegis Defense, it will save you over and over again.

Lenna.... well i would rather use Antlan cuz he has haste... but i think u were the guy that didn't play FSI? were u? but anyways i think just attack and don't die... u can use lenna as a half-support maybe...

If ur about to die use lenna to heal ur party.

Serene. If you are having a ton of trouble... full support... and mystic wall is like a mini aegis defense that lasts much longer... USE THAT. And she has pretty good dmg so attack when u get a chance.
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:00 pm

2pro4die wrote:
Hakura

Zeru

Lenna

Serene
Let's do this. >=O

Make sure you have:
Decent HEAL skills on Serene
(I just noticed. You have Zeru and three other girls. xD)
ELIXIRS! If you're having THIS much trouble, GET ELIXIRS!

DRENA: 99999 HP
Dragon Crusher S (Fixed Order moveset)
Dragon Crusher M
Restore
Omega Dragon Crusher
210 PDEF, 110 MDEF

150% Water
-100% Soul Rage

MARU: 75000 HP
210 PDEF
110 MDEF

Air Sign "Wind Strike"
Concentration "Stun Strike"
150% Water
-100% Soul Rage

Nope.

KISHOP 72000 HP
213 PDEF
163 MDEF

Dark Cover "Aegis Barrier"
Dark Curse "Poison"
Dark Curse "Defense Loss"
Magic Claw

DRENA EX: 99999 HP
Same moveset, just extra Omega Dragon Crusher before "Restore"
378 PDEF (Divide by two)
212 MDEF (Divide by two)

MARU EX: 79999HP
Wind Sign "Storm Strike"
Dark Energy "Demolition"
Concentration "Stun Strike"
385 PDEF /2
342 PDEF /2
150% Water
-100% SR

Kishop EX: 72000 HP
213 PDEF /2
163 MDEF /2
150% Water
However, he'll only use Salve at under 50% HP and Darkness Possess at under 30%

Comprehensive strategy. If you still can't beat it, go train more. =w=

Of all the data I've gathered, you can probably see Kishop is the most annoying. But, don't be hasty.
Take out the Spirit of Sorrow first (Invisible enemy)
The thing is 200% weak to everything, so just pound it into oblivion.
Alright.
First, focus on Kishop. Even without his Fury form, he's annoying as heck.
Transform him, and take him out, because after he transforms, his already crappy defenses get even worse.

Next, Maru. He has one of the hugest changes when he swaps.
His attacks get A LOT MORE BRUTAL. Be careful when you transform and kill him.

Finally, Drena. Her moveset is fixed, and without her buddies, just kill her.

Since you're using Lenna, her Water Transformation would be useful actually, because she boasts the only arsenal of water attacks and two of these guys are hydrophobic.

Zeru...not really much to say. He's an attacker...unless you don't have Blade Impact. Final Strike works, but not as well.
Since Aegis only lasts a turn, if you really need to, spam it.
Hakura is hands-down an attacker. If you don't have sufficient skills for her, USE SOMEONE ELSE!
Seriously, if you don't have at least Somersault Kick, swap her out, dang it!

Serene is amazing. She's extremely supportive.
Her healing spells are great. ...If you have no points in LUK and are using her as an attacker, at least have Comet Bolt.

TIPS: Omega Dragon Crusher is FIRE elemental. You can use Serene's Fire Barrier to lessen the impact.

And last of all, if you STILL CAN'T WIN, go back and TRAIN!
Back to top Go down
2pro4die
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:40 pm

i didnt untherstanded nothing XD
im too lazy to read it all..
cut it to me a little bit? XD
for less reading :D
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:46 pm

2pro4die wrote:
i didnt untherstanded nothing XD
im too lazy to read it all..
cut it to me a little bit? XD
for less reading :D

You're kidding, right?

When I make a guide, I don't care if you like reading or not.
If you want the information, you can go through fire and brimstone to get it or leave it be.
Because every sentence on there is vital to building a strategy to beating these guys.

I can't just explain half of it. That'll leave you even more confused.

Also, if I wanted to just cut it down, I'd just be reiterating what everyone before me said.
The only reason it's that long is to give you information nobody else provided.
Back to top Go down
2pro4die
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:58 am

but look , i read it all
but its still doesnt help me
i already beated kishop and the darkness
but when im trying to kill the another ( not drena )
so i cant , hes drizzling stars damage me 1000 withh the defense skills...
Back to top Go down
Migue5356
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Migue5356

Male Posts : 185
Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 201
Registration date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Then Get better skills and grind :l or look for a guide
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:11 pm

It sounds like training more would be wise.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:22 pm

yes... a couple more levels is the difference between impossible and it being a piece of cake!
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:36 pm

2pro4die wrote:
but look , i read it all
but its still doesnt help me
i already beated kishop and the darkness
but when im trying to kill the another ( not drena )
so i cant , hes drizzling stars damage me 1000 withh the defense skills...

1. It's not drizzling stars. NOBODY in that group has that skill.
2. If Maru's still hitting you for 1k all around with defense buffs, it's definitely time for some training. Zeru said you can start rebirthing right as you're able to swap party members. Make it so Maru can't get two turns in before he's dead.
Back to top Go down
2pro4die
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:54 am

not drizzling stars , idoesnt remember what skill is it
so what level should i be?
because of rebirth is level 99...
dont tell me i need to get to level 99 , lol
Back to top Go down
Sinnwolf
Sinnwolf

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:05 pm

You don't necessarily NEED to get to level 99, but it will make your life A LOT easier in-game. Even with 0 rb's, level 99 would be plenty to get past this fight. If you struggle even at 99, rb. Get to level 60. By then, you should have 0 problems other than just poor playing style/strategy.

If you're REALLY opposed to the whole training route, you will need to really bring out the buffs. The buffs you'll want to focus on (this is actually what I did since I was under-leveled for every boss almost):
-Magic/Mystic Wall
-[Party] Barrier of Darkness
-HP Increase
-Aegis Defense (ONLY when you know you're about to take on some attacks--PAY ATTENTION TO THE TURN GAUGE AT THE TOP RIGHT)
-(Optional): Fire barrier

Other buffs can be applied if all these are already (none of the other ones are that particularly worth it though, it's better to just re-buff).

This is pretty tricky since it is completely dependent on buffs and therefore, Serene is constantly in use and may not always be able to heal (I'm PRAYING you have a LUK build). However, with the right strategy and gameplay, it can be done.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:26 pm

wats fire barrier for?
Back to top Go down
2pro4die
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:42 pm

lol?
what you mean luk build? you mean like magic claw skills?
nope , im int build... , with the 150 MP skill ( forgot name ) i hit them 7k , and when they in trans 10k
with Lenna 5k , with trans 7k
with hakura 2k , with trans 4k LOl ( first strike )
and zure , 2.5k and with trans 4.5k ( i got only Charged something , forgot the name )
but its still hard kinda , so what level should i be?...
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:03 pm

well...
just kill them 1 at a time.

ONE AT A TIME.

They transform, KILL THEM COMPLETELY before moving on to the next one.

if u have zeika use bless. if u have serene use mystic wall.
Back to top Go down
2pro4die
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:06 pm

i doesnt have zeika , my zeika is level 47 LOl
my party
Serene = Level 60
Zeru = Level 59
Hakura = Level 59
Lenna = Level 60

but look , what level should i be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next