Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another

Go down 
+3
Sinnwolf
Before
2pro4die
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:23 pm

ur lvl should be fine.

you should train until zeru gets final strike at least though... then go to the base and go to the library to upgrade it to blade impact.

r u playin this in class or something?
Back to top Go down
2pro4die
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Male Posts : 108
Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 182
Registration date : 2011-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:39 pm

i can check how much final strike i done already?
Back to top Go down
Migue5356
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Migue5356

Male Posts : 185
Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 201
Registration date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:22 pm

I beat them at lvl 59 or so... so I cant help you that much

(And Also I got my first rb AFTER beating the game ._.)
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:41 pm

2pro4die wrote:
i can check how much final strike i done already?

no there isnt a way to check how many times you've used any skill.
Back to top Go down
Sinnwolf
Sinnwolf

Male Posts : 386
Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 415
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:55 pm

Going off of what you explained: you NEED to train. I don't mean in levels, but in skills. Keep using Charged strike to get Final Strike to get Blade Impact. Hakura should have somersault kick (first strike is worthless)--you get it in Lith Harbor Dungeon (I think). Zeru and Hakura are hitting too little damage for this battle.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:08 pm

he's in hein's realm. He CAN'T GO to dungeons.
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:01 pm

2pro4die wrote:
not drizzling stars , idoesnt remember what skill is it
so what level should i be?
because of rebirth is level 99...
dont tell me i need to get to level 99 , lol
Storm Strike.

99 is when I beat them. You should do the same.
Back to top Go down
Sinnwolf
Sinnwolf

Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Actually, thanks for reminding me about that Ninja! xD

Since you are in Hein's realm, it is best that you just try and power through them. We've all throw in advice (especially NeoFrost--even if it is a little wordy, it is VERY valuable info) that should be able to help you get through. Don't give up, rather, try different tactics. Strategic gameplay is key.
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Sinnwolf wrote:

Since you are in Hein's realm, it is best that you just try and power through them. We've all throw in advice (especially NeoFrost--even if it is a little wordy, it is VERY valuable info) that should be able to help you get through. Don't give up, rather, try different tactics. Strategic gameplay is key.

At least someone supports me. ^^
Though, in his position, all you really have to do is make sure your defenses are sufficient to take Maru out, since that storm strike is a piece of crap.

Back to top Go down
Sinnwolf
Sinnwolf

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:24 pm

NeoFrost wrote:
Sinnwolf wrote:

At least someone supports me. ^^
Though, in his position, all you really have to do is make sure your defenses are sufficient to take Maru out, since that storm strike is a piece of crap.

If I remember correctly: this. If you pay attention to the turn gauge and remember which one is Maru, throw up Aegis before and you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:29 am

^ ^
training is still an option too since the merchant in victoria base
sells elixirs and all that :O
I love that guy xD
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:42 pm

NeoFrost wrote:
2pro4die wrote:
Storm Strike.

u beat them at 99? Isn't that a little late?
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:01 pm

^ ^
it is, but it never hurts to be safe lol
i bet he probably just mowed through the whole thing at that level.
Back to top Go down
2pro4die
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:59 pm

Lol i quited FSll already XD
im playing FSl now im fking stuck on killing two wolfs at 3min
but my part ylevel 30~35
and cant kill them
what level should i be? XD
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:33 pm

21337ninja wrote:
NeoFrost wrote:
2pro4die wrote:
Storm Strike.

This was before RBs.
Also, since everyone seemed to forget, I beat them at 99 because THAT WAS MY PARTY'S LEVEL WHEN I FILE TRANSFERRED.

Also, memorize the positions of your skills and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Migue5356
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Migue5356

Male Posts : 185
Moderator Points :
Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 201
Registration date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:47 pm

2pro4die wrote:
but my part ylevel 30~35
and cant kill them
I got the Final weapons before I could beat them lol
Just make sure to remember where you have your skills and try to do it as fast as possible
Back to top Go down
Sinnwolf
Sinnwolf

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:53 pm

2pro4die wrote:
but my part ylevel 30~35
and cant kill them

Good choice. It's just overall better to play both so you get the storyline =D
I have no idea on what level to be, but if you're not strong enough, train and level like 5-10 levels before trying again. Also, work on strategic play! =D
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Sinnwolf wrote:
2pro4die wrote:
but my part ylevel 30~35
and cant kill them

Good choice. It's just overall better to play both so you get the storyline =D
I have no idea on what level to be, but if you're not strong enough, train and level like 5-10 levels before trying again. Also, work on strategic play! =D

...On closer examination...

30-35? That's like barely-able-to-beat-Earth-temple-bosses level.
I suggest training some more, because if you don't, even if you do manage to enter the O.D. Team 1 would kill you.

And don't even get me started on Zure.
..EDIT:/Off Topic: Getonthechatboxmore, Cain.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:05 am

NeoFrost wrote:
21337ninja wrote:
NeoFrost wrote:
2pro4die wrote:
Storm Strike.

This was before RBs.
Also, since everyone seemed to forget, I beat them at 99 because THAT WAS MY PARTY'S LEVEL WHEN I FILE TRANSFERRED.

Also, memorize the positions of your skills and stuff.

oh lol i see. Wow u got to 99 be4 u transferred? nice!

and i beat the game with no rb's too lol... ithink i was lvl 79.
Back to top Go down
Sinnwolf
Sinnwolf

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:15 am

NeoFrost wrote:
..EDIT:/Off Topic: Getonthechatboxmore, Cain.

I am trying, but school only gives me brief times to be able to log onto things -_-

PS sorry, off topic response xD
Back to top Go down
2pro4die
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:46 am

ohh and aboue the FSl
i beated the all temples at level 22 Lol
i trained there at the Snow Boss til level 34
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:29 am

lol win ^

you seriously might want to train more though
near endgame you might not be able to beat bosses
but im not sure what your doing to get that far at that level o-o
Back to top Go down
Sinnwolf
Sinnwolf

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Dang. Low level play through...nice! I'm pretty sure I beat FSI around level 55 or so (not including extras)
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:19 pm

lol i was always super low lvl... i remember my friend trying to beat sleepywood temple at 25 and he kept dying cuz he sucked hahaha...

but i think i killed ____(too lazy to make a spoiler box) at... wat was it.... like 19 or 20? i just bought a crapload of phoenix feathers.
Back to top Go down
2pro4die
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:06 pm

lol?
i never died at the Xeru Battle
it was very easy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another   Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help! Beating Drena + Kishop + The Another
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next