Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Hein and the 3 Horntails

Go down 
+3
NeoFrost
Hendon
shikoal
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shikoal
shikoal

Male Posts : 80
Moderator Points :
Hein and the 3 Horntails Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hein and the 3 Horntails Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Hein and the 3 Horntails Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Hein and the 3 Horntails Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 132
Registration date : 2011-11-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Hein and the 3 Horntails Empty
PostSubject: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:09 am

Hey, I'm having troubles defeating Hein Final Form and the 3 horntails x.x

Here are my party member's and LVL :

Zeru : Lvl 81
Antlan : Lvl 80
Serene : Lvl 80
Royke : Lvl 81

Do you have any tips? o3o
Back to top Go down
Hendon
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Hendon

Female Posts : 854
Moderator Points :
Hein and the 3 Horntails Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hein and the 3 Horntails Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 918
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:51 am

Eh. Once the battle starts , ACT FAST. DEFENSE UP. KILL HEIN FIRST. REMEMBER TO IMMUNIZE , IF U DIED , TRY AGN. REMEMBER TO SAVE. ALOT OF MP POTS FOR IMMUNZIE. IMMUNIZE FOR THE WIN. Than once u defeat hein , attack a head one at a time. but also be quick cause there's a 12 min time limit, good luck ;D And remember once the battle starts IMMUNIZE! if u dun you're screwed on the first turn unless they dun dragon breathe u , darkness possension u ;D
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Hein and the 3 Horntails Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Hein and the 3 Horntails Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:27 am

Er, I guess I'll put my input on this.

First of all, kill Hein himself first. Why? Because if you add one more letter to his name, he'll be named the modern city of Kyoto....okay, screw that.
He has Omega Dragon Crusher, which can hurt bad, and Miserable Fate, which is just plain annoying.
If you need to guard from O.D.C., use Fire Barrier, and remember to cast Immunize the first turn you get in the battle.
Once you kill Hein, the Horntails shouldn't be too bad. Just keep yourself well-healed and bash them up with your strongest attacks. Since Final Hein isn't in the Red World, you can get some Tuna Soups from fishing...I think you can even do the El Nath Dungeon for Insightful, Phantom, Magic Pillar, and Piercer...

If you seriously can't beat him, then just train until level 90-ish. But you should be fine at your level.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Hein and the 3 Horntails Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Hein and the 3 Horntails Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:36 am

Okay. I'll state this first:

Did You rebirth? If not, follow this:

Requirements for Battling without Rebirth

- Have cooking foods or some strong healing items because FS I characters do not have the Resurrection skill - Tuna Soup/Elixir/Scrambled Eggs
- Have the Final Weapons or the First FS I cast - Obtainable after getting the Final Weapons of the FS II cast if you talk to the crystal in Mirage Island.
- Get the tier 4 skills in El Nath Dungeon (Not required, but it helps)
- Experienced in battling hard battles with the ATB (Action Time Bar) and Knowing when to use which skills.
- Cooked Lobster helps, but not required. (Adds 40% Attack for 4 turns)
- Serene must have HP increase/Mystic Wall/Magic Wall
- Phoenix Feathers
- Holy Water/All cure potions (Helps to have all cure potions more though)

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THESE REQUIREMENTS, GO TO THE OTHER PART

Before the battle, have Antlan buff you up with haste. Make sure you get 100% SR before the battle. Before the battle, also cast Barrier of Darkness from Serene. Then, in the first turn, cast Aegis Defense (Zeru), Mystic Wall (Serene). If you have the Final Weapons of FS I Cast, then use 99 Slashes of the Ice Dragon (Antlan) and 99 Shots of the Lightning Dragon (Royke). If not, then if you went inside the El Nath Dungeon and finished getting the Tier 4 skills for Zeru, Antlan, and Royke, then use them. The follow up turn, cast Magic Wall (Serene) and then flat out attack on all horntails (kill the middle first because it uses Dark Cover: Ageis Shield). If you have a problem with killing it, kill the left one first because that one debuffs and heals too. If the Horntails use poison life, you can use immunize. Also cast Volt Barrier if Hein starts using lightning-based attacks. Note you can cast Party Barrier of Darkness. In case Serene does get possessed, have holy waters to fix her up.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
In a senario like this, it really helps to have 2 healers (Zeika & Serene). If you don't have them, let's just hope your tier 4 skills will help you alot more. ^^

Strategy: KILL HORNTAIL FIRST. HAVE A PARTY USE AMULET OF HOPE AFTER HEIN USES DESPAIR: Hei-Ain Stance

If you rebirthed:
- Level must be at least 70 - 80 for Decent speed
- Haste before Battle
- Barrier of Darkness Before Battle
- Elixirs/Scrambled Eggs/Tuna Soup/Cooked Lobster depending on rebirth amounts
Same Strategy. Kill horntails first.
- Decent to best weapon for FS I cast

Buff up like what I said in the first post, go use the same strategy, but you can kill Hein first because he has that annoying Dragon Crusher skill. If you still have difficulty killing him, LEVEL UP + REBIRTH MORE! ^^
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Moderator Points :
Hein and the 3 Horntails Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Hein and the 3 Horntails Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:41 am

Before wrote:

- Have cooking foods or some strong healing items because FS I characters do not have the Resurrection skill - Tuna Soup/Elixir/Scrambled Eggs
- Have the Final Weapons or the First FS I cast - Obtainable after getting the Final Weapons of the FS II cast if you talk to the crystal in Mirage Island.
- Experienced in battling hard battles with the ATB (Action Time Bar) and Knowing when to use which skills.
- Phoenix Feathers

Before the battle, have Antlan buff you up with haste. Make sure you get 100% SR before the battle. Before the battle, also cast Barrier of Darkness from Serene. Then, in the first turn, cast Aegis Defense (Zeru), Mystic Wall (Serene). If you have the Final Weapons of FS I Cast, then use 99 Slashes of the Ice Dragon (Antlan) and 99 Shots of the Lightning Dragon (Royke). If not, then if you went inside the El Nath Dungeon and finished getting the Tier 4 skills for Zeru, Antlan, and Royke, then use them. The follow up turn, cast Magic Wall (Serene) and then flat out attack on all horntails (kill the middle first because it uses Dark Cover: Ageis Shield). If you have a problem with killing it, kill the left one first because that one debuffs and heals too. If the Horntails use poison life, you can use immunize. Also cast Volt Barrier if Hein starts using lightning-based attacks. Note you can cast Party Barrier of Darkness. In case Serene does get possessed, have holy waters to fix her up.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
In a senario like this, it really helps to have 2 healers (Zeika & Serene). If you don't have them, let's just hope your tier 4 skills will help you alot more. ^^

Strategy: KILL HORNTAIL FIRST. HAVE A PARTY USE AMULET OF HOPE AFTER HEIN USES DESPAIR: Hei-Ain Stance

If you rebirthed:
- Haste before Battle

Buff up like what I said in the first post, go use the same strategy, but you can kill Hein first because he has that annoying Dragon Crusher skill. If you still have difficulty killing him, LEVEL UP + REBIRTH MORE! ^^

Eh, I managed to kill him with 1RB when they were still a new thing, but Ninja did it with level 70's.

I strongly disagree on the "kill Horntail first" part. Why?
Because I was forced to kill the Final Boss twice, due to a glitch in the game. After I beat him, I couldn't save...I was a GUINEA PIG FOR THAT! D:< You better all thank me...

Anyways, the first time I beat him, I beat him with 3:20 left on the clock.
The second time was 7:40. Difference on the second time?
I aimed for Hein first.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Hein and the 3 Horntails Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Hein and the 3 Horntails Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Hein and the 3 Horntails Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Hein and the 3 Horntails Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:11 pm

It is easier to kill hein first..

I went Kill Hein > Horntail Head A / C > Horntail A / C (whichever one I didnt kill) > then the middle head

I think it I did that because hein uses dragon crusher and hei-an stance (which was annoying)
then next the head that either causes effects or dispels/heals, and then the last one.
or something like that :D
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
Hein and the 3 Horntails Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Hein and the 3 Horntails Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:57 pm

NeoFrost wrote:

Eh, I managed to kill him with 1RB when they were still a new thing, but Ninja did it with level 70's.

Because I was forced to kill the Final Boss twice, due to a glitch in the game. After I beat him, I couldn't save...I was a GUINEA PIG FOR THAT! D:< You better all thank me...

I aimed for Hein first.

When you killed Hein on the first rb, the damage calculation was higher. :/ I dunno, but my attacks for tier 3 became significantly lower once I got tier 4. ;~; I mean, Serene's comet bolt did 19k ~ 21k last time, then when I got her tier 4, Comet bolt did only 15k ~ 17k. ;~;
Killing Horntail first at no rebirths is actually better. HT can buff itself and heal/debuff you. Without those extra attack points, it's best to attack it's buff (because you're timed) and defbuffers. Because you rebirthed and had 3 mins left, it means a person without buffs would take a lot longer since you have x4 the normal strength for each of your characters.
Ninja did it with lvl 70s, I know that. I did it with level 70s too, but I had to kill HT first because if they put on Dark Cover: Ageis Shield, then you're basically doing 3k damage for 3 minutes because you have to restack your buffs constantly. ;~;

Each dispel means instant death without rebirths. Especially when they can use possession, and the fact that they get 3 turns per 2 turns you get for each character, so if you have one healer (Serene), you won't be able to cast Magic Wall, Mystic Shield, HP increase, and Immunize/Party Barrier of Darkness in time.
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Male Posts : 958
Moderator Points :
Hein and the 3 Horntails Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Hein and the 3 Horntails Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:19 pm

You really don't need to rebirth. Did you get the new skills from El nath? They help a bunch. Also dont forget to cast your defense skills, or you will be killed easily.
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:01 pm

If you really want to, then let's have the OP try both ways.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:08 pm

NeoFrost wrote:

OP?
o.o
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Before wrote:
NeoFrost wrote:

OP?
o.o
Original Poster?
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
Hein and the 3 Horntails Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Hein and the 3 Horntails Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Hein and the 3 Horntails Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Hein and the 3 Horntails Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:25 pm

NeoFrost wrote:

I aimed for Hein first.

Yea... I agree with Neo here. It's perfectly possible to kill him at your level, just keep trying. Eventually you will get lucky at least once, like I did (even though it might take 50+ tries like it always takes me for everything...)
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:51 pm

21337ninja wrote:
NeoFrost wrote:

I aimed for Hein first.

Yea... I agree with Neo here. It's perfectly possible to kill him at your level, just keep trying. Eventually you will get lucky at least once, like I did (even though it might take 50+ tries like it always takes me for everything...)
Yeah, it does depend on luck. A LOT of things depend on luck, especially when you're low leveled. :/ Rebirthing is the best way to go in my opinion, but it is kind of slow on the first rebirth.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :
Hein and the 3 Horntails Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Hein and the 3 Horntails Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Hein and the 3 Horntails Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Hein and the 3 Horntails Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:56 pm

Before wrote:

Yeah, it does depend on luck. A LOT of things depend on luck, especially when you're low leveled.

Unless ur fighting KOU the cheap way...
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:17 pm

21337ninja wrote:
Before wrote:

Yeah, it does depend on luck. A LOT of things depend on luck, especially when you're low leveled.

Unless ur fighting KOU the cheap way...

Cheap way? The only cheap way I can think of is using Nayu. o-o
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
Hein and the 3 Horntails Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Hein and the 3 Horntails Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Hein and the 3 Horntails Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Hein and the 3 Horntails Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:54 pm

he means letting him use all his mp
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:55 pm

myfantasy wrote:
he means letting him use all his mp

I named that Your Way, because that was how you beat him first.
Back to top Go down
shikoal
shikoal

Male Posts : 80
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Hein and the 3 Horntails Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Hein and the 3 Horntails Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 132
Registration date : 2011-11-11

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Before wrote:

- Phoenix Feathers

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

If you rebirthed:
- Haste before Battle

I tried getting Magic Pillar for Serene but the boss is too hard :c it kills my zeru before i can even use my aegis defense D:<
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:25 pm

shikoal wrote:
Before wrote:

- Phoenix Feathers

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

If you rebirthed:
- Haste before Battle

I tried getting Magic Pillar for Serene but the boss is too hard :c it kills my zeru before i can even use my aegis defense D:<

True, the bosses would be a bit hard for you...

Go try Hein again with our advice.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:41 pm

yeah or grind HARDCORE!
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:25 am

Don't use Ageis. Just flat out attack and ress till the enemy dies.
Back to top Go down
Hendon
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Hendon

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:04 am

myfantasy wrote:

I went Kill Hein > Horntail Head A / C > Horntail A / C (whichever one I didnt kill) > then the middle head

I think it I did that because hein uses dragon crusher and hei-an stance (which was annoying)
then next the head that either causes effects or dispels/heals, and then the last one.
how the heck can you post at 2:11 am? o_0 oh whateva ppl stay up on the holidays for jobs and out of boredom nowadays
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:13 am

Hendon wrote:
myfantasy wrote:

how the heck can you post at 2:11 am? o_0 oh whateva ppl stay up on the holidays for jobs and out of boredom nowadays

And how the heck can you post at 4:04? We live in the US, so our times are a tad different...
And don't diverge from the topic, please...
Back to top Go down
Hendon
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Hendon

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:29 am

sure @Ninja okay okay okay okay okay o_o i know already i know already! im not that stupid o_o

Last edited by Hendon on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Hendon wrote:
sure

Please don't spam. I realize it's your first time, but try not to do it again?

Below are the rules. I would advise you to look at them.

*Points Hendon here*

O)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hein and the 3 Horntails   Hein and the 3 Horntails Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hein and the 3 Horntails
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Questions & Help-
Jump to: