Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shikoal
shikoal

Male Posts : 80
Moderator Points :
Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 132
Registration date : 2011-11-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Empty
PostSubject: Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3   Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:18 am

Can anyone please tell me what level am i suppose to be to get the ultimate skills from the dungeon because i tried getting Magic Pillar but i keep failing because the magician keeps using magic pilar and poison life on me and i die easily x.x
Can anyone give me some tips on how to get them?

P.S : I have no rb (yet)

Edit : How do you get pass The Path to Another World, i know how to get pass the maze but the monsters there deal massive damage against my character's and they always die before i can use escape D: !!! Please help me o3o
Back to top Go down
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Male Posts : 752
Moderator Points :
Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 958
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3   Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:24 am

you must be lvl OVER 9000! to get the skill lol(kidding)

i think u should get a rebirth and try
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3   Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:55 am

shikoal wrote:
Can anyone please tell me what level am i suppose to be to get the ultimate skills from the dungeon because i tried getting Magic Pillar but i keep failing because the magician keeps using magic pilar and poison life on me and i die easily x.x
Can anyone give me some tips on how to get them?

P.S : I have no rb (yet)

Edit : How do you get pass The Path to Another World, i know how to get pass the maze but the monsters there deal massive damage against my character's and they always die before i can use escape D: !!! Please help me o3o

I agree with maxiko. You should have at least 1 rb, then you go to the el nath dungeon. Bring a lot of phoenix feathers though...

also.... in the path to another world, most of them use blood bending moves. During these moves, you will see a line swipe in a certain direction. Press the corresponding arrow key.

You're saved. 1 damage to your whole party. If you still can't get past it, I advise you get an RB before you try it again.

And yes I do love your questions O) O) O)

F2 haha lol :D
Back to top Go down
shikoal
shikoal

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3   Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:58 am

I know that, they have a move called Blood Bending "???" right? if they use normal attack on my character's they'll do 1k + dmg which makes me rage cause if they hit them another time, they will die and i dont really like using my phoenix feathers D:
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :
Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3   Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:09 am

hmm... you should just wait to get a rebirth then...

Have you tried fighting Xannel yet? She's great XP, and full heal after each battle.

Also you get a kool thing for Lenna...

If you don't use Lenna doesn't matter, still good XP.
Back to top Go down
shikoal
shikoal

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3   Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:31 am

21337ninja wrote:

Have you tried fighting Xannel yet? She's great XP, and full heal after each battle.

I cant even get it to be my turn Q_Q she kills me before i can even attack her~ Currently training melody and nayu :3. Melody : lvl 55+ and nayu : lvl 60 +
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3   Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:07 pm

shikoal wrote:
21337ninja wrote:

I cant even get it to be my turn Q_Q she kills me before i can even attack her~ Currently training melody and nayu :3. Melody : lvl 55+ and nayu : lvl 60 +

At least get, I dunno, two RBs? I think I had four when I challenged Xannel...

Don't try any of the evil superbosses until you're stronger. (Demon Archer, KOU, Pomegranate)

Last edited by NeoFrost on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Male Posts : 752
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 958
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3   Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Over 9000!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3   Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:38 am

I challenged Xannel at 0 to 1 I believe. You need your volume to battle Xannel, as well as experience and skill (where your items are, play while being blinded). Volume tells what type of blood bending attack it is, (ex: Earth sounds different from sky.)
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3   Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:56 am

yea i think i killed it with 1... or maybe 0... i forget...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3   Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another of Shikoal's Questions :D I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM<3
Page 1 of 1