Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Melody's Arc

Go down 
+3
myfantasy
detergeant2
21337ninja
7 posters
AuthorMessage
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
Melody's Arc Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Melody's Arc Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Melody's Arc Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Melody's Arc Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:14 pm

This one has been the best one so far. I applaud you Zeru!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Male Posts : 436
Moderator Points :
Melody's Arc Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Melody's Arc Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Melody's Arc Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Melody's Arc Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 517
Registration date : 2011-07-29

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:13 am

eh, could you tell us what move it is though? (for those of us who are too lazy to do it :D)
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:29 pm

the move is Carnival Cut
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:06 am

21337ninja wrote:
the move is Carnival Cut, STOP WITH THE FAWKING CARNIVALS!!!
Another Carnival? So basically theifs are clowns now or something? I find that not at all funny as antlan is my fav dmg dealing char in FSII. Zeru = Aegis Defense spam (bcuz tho it says 2 turns, you have to wait for zeru's turn again, which makes u very vulnerable to attacks). Serene = Heal/Inmunity. Royke = DMG, but he's slower than antlan D:. Lenna = Level 46 and not really good for anything xept stun shot. Hakura = Hax DMG for that level, but level 47 is a BIT low for later game stuff. Zure = I just find that randomly doing random encounters for Combo Count is depressing, and bcuz hes level 47 :D. Zeika = I would never ever take a healer into battle that can't do decent dmg. I mean hakura's WIND STRIKE does more dmg than Zeika. I mean he's alright for healing and that stuff but in normal battles that are super easy, hes kind of just a n00b. Now im just going all off topic but I still think Antlan is the beastest. For now anyway... I wish I had Nayu and Melody F4
And, you might have deduced my opinion toward antlan just by looking at my unreasonably long siggy.

Last edited by detergeant2 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something again, boy am i dumb)
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Melody's Arc Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Melody's Arc Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Melody's Arc Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Melody's Arc Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:19 pm

^ ^ ^
arguable
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:54 pm

myfantasy wrote:
^ ^ ^
arguable
well of course, almost every single opinion in the world is arguable. This is just my opinion. And Antlan isn't my fastest char which seems a bit weird. I mean, doesn't luk give you speed? Bcuz my antlan is slower than zeru. Makes no sense lol. And to the arguable thing, give me your argument this could be fun :D
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Melody's Arc Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Melody's Arc Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:45 pm

detergeant2 wrote:
21337ninja wrote:
Another Carnival? So basically theifs are clowns now or something? I find that not at all funny as antlan is my fav dmg dealing char in FSII. Zeru = Aegis Defense spam (bcuz tho it says 2 turns, you have to wait for zeru's turn again, which makes u very vulnerable to attacks). Serene = Heal/Inmunity. Royke = DMG, but he's slower than antlan D:. Lenna = Level 46 and not really good for anything xept stun shot. Hakura = Hax DMG for that level, but level 47 is a BIT low for later game stuff. Zure = I just find that randomly doing random encounters for Combo Count is depressing, and bcuz hes level 47 :D. Zeika = I would never ever take a healer into battle that can't do decent dmg. I mean hakura's WIND STRIKE does more dmg than Zeika. I mean he's alright for healing and that stuff but in normal battles that are super easy, hes kind of just a n00b. Now im just going all off topic but I still think Antlan is the beastest. For now anyway... I wish I had Nayu and Melody F4
And, you might have deduced my opinion toward antlan just by looking at my unreasonably long siggy.

Carnival is referring to the stem "Carn-" meaning flesh. It has a hidden, obscure and deep meaning. :D Probably refers to their extremely violent methods of attack, causing it to cut flesh....

It's a lot cooler if you think into it.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Melody's Arc Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Melody's Arc Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:48 am

NeoFrost wrote:
detergeant2 wrote:
21337ninja wrote:

Carnival is referring to the stem "Carn-" meaning flesh. It has a hidden, obscure and deep meaning. :D Probably refers to their extremely violent methods of attack, causing it to cut flesh....

It's a lot cooler if you think into it.
That describes Melody so well...
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Melody's Arc Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Melody's Arc Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:47 am

detergeant2 wrote:
21337ninja wrote:

Hmmm it really depends, but I'm not sure myself.

Even I who can forgests possible buffs and weapons for certain characters...

As far as I know Zure might have the highest damage output if you stack him with all buffs and his final weapon together with trans and using the Calignous Impact skill can net around near 200k~300k with max stats. This is ofcourse stacking buffs: Charge, Bzrk, Soul of Darkness, Dark Aura, Adv dark aura, Goddess's Dark Aura, Lobster, Goddess's Aura, and Atk ++ from Abyss armor passive buffs and maybe some Zeika buff's that I might had forgotten.
But I'm not sure though, since we also have Lenna who has the highest atk weapon in game.
Or Zeru too... there are lots of factors that needs to be counted.

As for Zeika his damage output might be one of the lowest but he has high supportive skills and also Phoenix FULLY restore the party even KO'ed ones to FULL HP in exchange of his own life, but with the armor theres a chance that he lives after using this skill.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Male Posts : 958
Moderator Points :
Melody's Arc Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Melody's Arc Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:05 pm

Zeru wrote:
detergeant2 wrote:
21337ninja wrote:

As far as I know Zure might have the highest damage output if you stack him with all buffs and his final weapon together with trans and using the Calignous Impact skill can net around near 200k~300k with max stats. This is ofcourse stacking buffs: Charge, Bzrk, Soul of Darkness, Dark Aura, Adv dark aura, Goddess's Dark Aura, Lobster, Goddess's Aura, and Atk ++ from Abyss armor passive buffs and maybe some Zeika buff's that I might had forgotten.
But I'm not sure though, since we also have Lenna who has the highest atk weapon in game.

As for Zeika his damage output might be one of the lowest but he has high supportive skills and also Phoenix FULLY restore the party even KO'ed ones to FULL HP in exchange of his own life, but with the armor theres a chance that he lives after using this skill.

Damn You Zeru you're making me think if i should trade Zeika and Serene..
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:10 pm

TheViper wrote:
Zeru wrote:
detergeant2 wrote:
21337ninja wrote:

Damn You Zeru you're making me think if i should trade Zeika and Serene..

um which armor are u talkin about zeru? And serene will always be better than zeika in my opinion
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:34 pm

^ ^
upgraded abyssal armor
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:11 pm

this armor from a new boss? or a random place?
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Male Posts : 958
Moderator Points :
Melody's Arc Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Melody's Arc Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:16 pm

21337ninja wrote:
this armor from a new boss? or a random place?

Random Place. Well not random since it's all in one spot.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:55 pm

by upgraded abyssal armor
I mean you need to upgrade it >:(
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:24 pm

The Divine armor is now so outdated. o>e''
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:32 pm

well not really unless you've finished the game -which is about the point where you can actually kill kou/or proggy
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:53 pm

myfantasy wrote:
well not really unless you've finished the game -which is about the point where you can actually kill kou/or proggy
I can kill KoU, but it's too much of a hassle. T_T
So I stick with Divine armors~~
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:18 am

lol kou gives demonic robes
proggy in a way is easier to kill then kou
since its all about the pattern of his attacks and you can just use immunize / element barriers
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:53 am

yes, and if you are too lazy to memorize, you can just open my guide or neo's.
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:00 am

oh yah, who is the leader? KOU or Proggy? Or do they have nothing to do with each other? I know that KOU is supposedly really really boss but how can KOU be better than a god? I mean TOGF is (again) supposedly a god, which is better than a king. And how do you upgrade the abbysmal armors from progenator?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Melody's Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Arc   Melody's Arc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melody's Arc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Guides-
Jump to: