Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

How to run FinalStory on Mac

Go down 
+2
myfantasy
Matthieu503
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthieu503
Matthieu503

Male Posts : 74
Moderator Points :
How to run FinalStory on Mac Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to run FinalStory on Mac Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to run FinalStory on Mac Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100How to run FinalStory on Mac Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 102
Registration date : 2010-05-23

How to run FinalStory on Mac Empty
PostSubject: How to run FinalStory on Mac   How to run FinalStory on Mac Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:04 pm

Alright I have recently discovered that you can run windows executables on mac ;D
http://www.davidbaumgold.com/tutorials/wine-mac/
Follow that instruction to install wine Then after that, just run final story! ;D
Sticky pl0x?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mygamekiller.forumotion.com
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
How to run FinalStory on Mac Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100How to run FinalStory on Mac Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to run FinalStory on Mac Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100How to run FinalStory on Mac Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: How to run FinalStory on Mac   How to run FinalStory on Mac Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:31 pm

Why don't you just sum up what it says on the page
that would be much more helpful for people o-o
and because some people are idiots
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
How to run FinalStory on Mac Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100How to run FinalStory on Mac Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to run FinalStory on Mac Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100How to run FinalStory on Mac Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: How to run FinalStory on Mac   How to run FinalStory on Mac Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:29 pm

LOL DARREN...

Anyways, you could always install windows on mac...
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
How to run FinalStory on Mac Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100How to run FinalStory on Mac Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to run FinalStory on Mac Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100How to run FinalStory on Mac Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: How to run FinalStory on Mac   How to run FinalStory on Mac Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:28 am

Yeah, but some people like their macs.
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
How to run FinalStory on Mac Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100How to run FinalStory on Mac Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to run FinalStory on Mac Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to run FinalStory on Mac Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: How to run FinalStory on Mac   How to run FinalStory on Mac Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:10 pm

Shadow wrote:
Yeah, but some people like their overpriced, unstable, and extremely basic operating system with idiot-friendly UI.
Fix'd

Get a Linux, people.
Sure, Macs are nice and pretty, but those things are EXPENSIVE and really can't do much.
Windows - Intended for the common people, with options ranging from wide company usage (XP Pro, Server 2010) to everyday home use, and can be idiot-friendly at first, (ESPECIALLY IN HOME VERSIONS OF THE OS'S) but so long as you know what you're doing, you can do quite a bit with it.

Linux - Intended for those who want absolute stability. Everything is saved in files-- no kernels, no nothing. Has a great shell input, and is widely popular for server administration/exchange servers due to the stability. The downside is that the UI may not be very idiot-friendly, but it's very good at doing what it does.

Macs - Intended as a status symbol for people with too much money. Looks great, functions.....well, they censor swear words on the forums. I rest my case. F3

Rant aside, I concur with Darren. You don't know how many people are too lazy to READ and DIGEST! If you understand what it says, paraphrase it on here.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :
How to run FinalStory on Mac Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100How to run FinalStory on Mac Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to run FinalStory on Mac Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100How to run FinalStory on Mac Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to run FinalStory on Mac   How to run FinalStory on Mac Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:12 pm

NeoFrost wrote:
Shadow wrote:
Yeah, but some people like their overpriced, unstable, and extremely basic operating system with idiot-friendly UI.
Fix'd

Get a Linux, people.
Sure, Macs are nice and pretty, but those things are EXPENSIVE and really can't do much.
Windows - Intended for the common people, with options ranging from wide company usage (XP Pro, Server 2010) to everyday home use, and can be idiot-friendly at first, (ESPECIALLY IN HOME VERSIONS OF THE OS'S) but so long as you know what you're doing, you can do quite a bit with it.

Linux - Intended for those who want absolute stability. Everything is saved in files-- no kernels, no nothing. Has a great shell input, and is widely popular for server administration/exchange servers due to the stability. The downside is that the UI may not be very idiot-friendly, but it's very good at doing what it does.

Macs - Intended as a status symbol for people with too much money. Looks great, functions.....well, they censor swear words on the forums. I rest my case. F3

Rant aside, I concur with Darren. You don't know how many people are too lazy to READ and DIGEST! If you understand what it says, paraphrase it on here.

Linux is pretty good, but I seem to like Windows more... although I do get annoyed about the registry getting clogged up...
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :
How to run FinalStory on Mac Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100How to run FinalStory on Mac Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to run FinalStory on Mac Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100How to run FinalStory on Mac Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to run FinalStory on Mac   How to run FinalStory on Mac Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:01 am

NeoFrost wrote:
Shadow wrote:
Fix'd

Get a Linux, people.

But most people can't use PORTAL 2 on Linux D:
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to run FinalStory on Mac   How to run FinalStory on Mac Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:39 pm

I heard Portal 2 is fun, I kinda want to play it...
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
How to run FinalStory on Mac Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100How to run FinalStory on Mac Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to run FinalStory on Mac Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100How to run FinalStory on Mac Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: How to run FinalStory on Mac   How to run FinalStory on Mac Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:15 pm

buy it then o-o
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Male Posts : 436
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 517
Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: How to run FinalStory on Mac   How to run FinalStory on Mac Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:03 am

NeoFrost wrote:
Shadow wrote:
Fix'd

For some unknowable reason, i second this.
F3
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to run FinalStory on Mac   How to run FinalStory on Mac Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:22 am

detergeant2 wrote:
NeoFrost wrote:
Shadow wrote:
Fix'd

F3

Yeah, but they're pretty! :D
Shiny... 8)
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Male Posts : 436
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 517
Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: How to run FinalStory on Mac   How to run FinalStory on Mac Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:45 am

Shadow wrote:
detergeant2 wrote:
NeoFrost wrote:
Shadow wrote:
Fix'd

F3

Yeah, but they're pretty! :D
Shiny... 8)

Are you saying they are pretty, shiny, both, or pretty shiny? And I don't use a computer for how "shiny" it is, I use it for how efficient and user friendly it is. If I can get the job done on a... 1000$ computer, should I get a... 2000$ computer just for looks? Lol Macs are ok i guess but windows are still my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to run FinalStory on Mac   How to run FinalStory on Mac Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to run FinalStory on Mac
Page 1 of 1