Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Skills I don't have....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Male Posts : 1298
Moderator Points :
Skills I don't have.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Skills I don't have.... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Skills I don't have.... Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Skills I don't have.... Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1414
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Skills I don't have.... Empty
PostSubject: Skills I don't have....   Skills I don't have.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Hey guys, when I looked over at the final story wiki, I saw that there were a bunch of skills I didn't have.... well... maybe not that many, but still... I'm wondering how I can get them? I'm missing The combo attacks for Zure, Pheonix for Zeika, Shark wave, and the skill that's description is "with Zeru's help ___," and the commands and cannon shot for Lenna... so umm... anyone want to help me by telling me how to get them?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
FSBeginner
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FSBeginner

Male Posts : 161
Moderator Points :
Skills I don't have.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Skills I don't have.... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 268
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Skills I don't have....   Skills I don't have.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:36 pm

For a few skills go to el nath go into the >>> portal and once u went in get in the next portal and i think 1 more portal then once u see a cave go in there will be a crystal, "talk" to it, it says some stuff about pages for skills. To get into the dungeon u have to fight monsters outside so just run around and fight. Once u get the pass go in.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Skills I don't have.... Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Skills I don't have.... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Skills I don't have....   Skills I don't have.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:17 am

For some skills, you are required to at least have a certain skill before you can get a new skill. Do the Arcs - Get new skills. Combo attacks for Zure - build up swing/fullswing.

Commands - Finish the game + battle Ninto and Ani.

Be sure to at least have a certain tier skill to be maxed, or else the crystals won't give you the skill even if you have the pages for the skill.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
Skills I don't have.... Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Skills I don't have.... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Skills I don't have.... Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Skills I don't have.... Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Skills I don't have....   Skills I don't have.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Before wrote:
For some skills, you are required to at least have a certain skill before you can get a new skill. Do the Arcs - Get new skills. Combo attacks for Zure - build up swing/fullswing.

Commands - Finish the game + battle Ninto and Ani.

Be sure to at least have a certain tier skill to be maxed, or else the crystals won't give you the skill even if you have the pages for the skill.

I think he means the Combo Fenrir skills. Those are obtained in the El Nath Dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skills I don't have....   Skills I don't have.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skills I don't have....
Page 1 of 1