Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein)

Go down 
+2
21337ninja
FSBeginner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FSBeginner
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FSBeginner

Male Posts : 161
Moderator Points :
Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 268
Registration date : 2012-02-17

Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Empty
PostSubject: Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein)   Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:25 am

Whats the best way to train before the Hein with 3 horntains?
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein)   Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:14 am

FSI rematch crystal, Zure form 2 or team 1.

You could also try going to elnath dungeon or get ele star skills
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Male Posts : 436
Moderator Points :
Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 517
Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein)   Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:34 am

ele star skills... HELL NO

It's fricking impossible without a couple of rbs (1 or 2 i would say) and who grinds to that level b4 hein 2?

Spoiler:

Ok, elnath dungeon is actually probably a GOOD idea. Since most of the bosses do either one hit killz or multi attacks, one hit killz just revive someone the next turn. Multi attacks, aegis defense+Immunization ur fine. And the skills are very useful.

Team 1 wouldn't be as good of a training thing unless you have 90%+ mobbing skills, Zure 2 would be much easier, More HP total, but EXP pays out way more. And the Team 1 can do much more dmg than Zure 2, considering that Zure2 was pretty easy at level 50, now you should be well over 70, maybe 80. Actually, as some people have done,

THE FINAL BATTLE HAS BEEN DEFEATED AT LEVEL 60!!! From pros like 21337Ninja and someone else cant remember.

Also, just follow guides made by other people and u should be fine. If you can get to the Final Battle, most likely you can beat it. Remember you get some training along the way as well. What else to say...

Hein 1 is and in my opinion always will be:

Harder than Final Battle.

The Only reason why the final battle would be hard because of the time limit, and that's why people like Ninja are pro at these kind of stuff. Not because they can defeat it, but because you can defeat it FAST at LOW levels. Heck, I took over 25 minutes to kill Hein 1, took 8 or 7 to kill the Final Battle.

Strategy: Kill as fast as you can don't heal unless you have to and start off the battle with a Immunize+Aegis. And Just spam your strongest skill. AND EVEN MORE PRO IS THE FACT THAT NINJA KILLED IT WITHOUT ANY ULTAMITE SKILLZ. Ok ninja you are pro so are some others like Darren and NeoFrost and etc. Have a fun time hopefully you'll kill this "Final" boss.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein)   Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:42 pm

detergeant2 wrote:
ele star skills... HELL NO

It's fricking impossible without a couple of rbs (1 or 2 i would say) and who grinds to that level b4 hein 2?

Spoiler:

Ok, elnath dungeon is actually probably a GOOD idea. Since most of the bosses do either one hit killz or multi attacks, one hit killz just revive someone the next turn. Multi attacks, aegis defense+Immunization ur fine. And the skills are very useful.

Team 1 wouldn't be as good of a training thing unless you have 90%+ mobbing skills, Zure 2 would be much easier, More HP total, but EXP pays out way more. And the Team 1 can do much more dmg than Zure 2, considering that Zure2 was pretty easy at level 50, now you should be well over 70, maybe 80. Actually, as some people have done,

THE FINAL BATTLE HAS BEEN DEFEATED AT LEVEL 60!!! From pros like 21337Ninja and someone else cant remember.

Also, just follow guides made by other people and u should be fine. If you can get to the Final Battle, most likely you can beat it. Remember you get some training along the way as well. What else to say...

Hein 1 is and in my opinion always will be:

Harder than Final Battle.

The Only reason why the final battle would be hard because of the time limit, and that's why people like Ninja are pro at these kind of stuff. Not because they can defeat it, but because you can defeat it FAST at LOW levels. Heck, I took over 25 minutes to kill Hein 1, took 8 or 7 to kill the Final Battle.

Strategy: Kill as fast as you can don't heal unless you have to and start off the battle with a Immunize+Aegis. And Just spam your strongest skill. AND EVEN MORE PRO IS THE FACT THAT NINJA KILLED IT WITHOUT ANY ULTAMITE SKILLZ. Ok ninja you are pro so are some others like Darren and NeoFrost and etc. Have a fun time hopefully you'll kill this "Final" boss.
So Rude you forgot my name. ;_;
Lol, anyhow, the Ulti. Skills weren't released when we killed*ahem* 'defeated' Hein. Barriers for Zeika and Serene exist for a reason. Ex: Fire Barrier. Gets rid of Magic Slash damages to bare minimum. You would want to stack a bit of buffs so you won't die so quickly, and make use of your SR and lobster.
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :
Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein)   Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:43 pm

Well, kinda the reason why is THE FACT THAT THEY GO FASTER THEN YOU AT 0 RBS!!! Even 3 rbs most go faster than me.

AND IM SORRY OK. I DONT REMEMBER EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
FSBeginner
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FSBeginner

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein)   Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:07 am

I have 1 rebirth now (serene has 0 rebirths, lol). My way is training with zure form 2. I use furious fishes twice and get 100% soul rage. 1st challenge, Zeikas the best so he starts 1st, Use his 99, Zure form 2 is Dead instantly. 2nd fight, zeika uses multi slash, Zures turn now, He uses his 99 on zure form 2, Hes Dead, Now i just use mob to kill the swords. 3rd Fight, Zeika uses triple slash on zure, Zure uses swing on zure, Zeru uses charged slash on zure, Serene uses 99 All are dead. 4th fight, Same thing as 2nd Fight except with zerus 99.

PS. Zeika is actually my strongest char (He even does the most damage) With buffs and Cure skills. But hes the 2nd highest level char.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein)   Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:05 pm

ooh nice, give the boss a try maybe
cause you have 1rb for some of your chars now.
Back to top Go down
VongolaDecimo
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VongolaDecimo

Male Posts : 247
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 341
Registration date : 2011-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein)   Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Try KOU on your 4th or 3rd Rebirth :D
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein)   Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Zure 2 should be able to be easily kill without 99 sr lol.
Back to top Go down
FSBeginner
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FSBeginner

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein)   Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:16 am

detergeant2 wrote:
Zure 2 should be able to be easily kill without 99 sr lol.
True but i use 99's to make it faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein)   Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best way to train (FSII) (Before 2nd Hein)
Page 1 of 1