Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Is this a bug and someone can fix it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zjroo
Zjroo

Male Posts : 23
Moderator Points :
Is this a bug and someone can fix it? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is this a bug and someone can fix it? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Is this a bug and someone can fix it? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is this a bug and someone can fix it? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 31
Registration date : 2012-04-15

Is this a bug and someone can fix it? Empty
PostSubject: Is this a bug and someone can fix it?   Is this a bug and someone can fix it? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:41 am

When i tried to rebirth Zure, it said "Your character is not in the party" but i already have him in my party. Anyone can help me?
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Is this a bug and someone can fix it? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Is this a bug and someone can fix it? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Is this a bug and someone can fix it? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Is this a bug and someone can fix it? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bug and someone can fix it?   Is this a bug and someone can fix it? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:23 am

Are you using the most recent version of FS2?
Because I can rb, and remember that he has to be lv 99 also
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Is this a bug and someone can fix it? Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Is this a bug and someone can fix it? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bug and someone can fix it?   Is this a bug and someone can fix it? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Firstly, welcome to the forums! (Sees the Posts: 1 under your username)
Secondly, you should make sure you have Final Story II v0.51 (Like the guy above me said, but four and a half hours ago. He said he had work at ten...>_>)
If not, reset your party, and try again.
If worst comes to worst, ask Zeru directly about it.
Back to top Go down
Zjroo
Zjroo

Male Posts : 23
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 31
Registration date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bug and someone can fix it?   Is this a bug and someone can fix it? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:51 am

I'm using version 0.51 and i do everything your guys say but still won't work. What should i do now???
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Is this a bug and someone can fix it? Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Is this a bug and someone can fix it? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bug and someone can fix it?   Is this a bug and someone can fix it? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:21 am

Well, I guess it's time to take it into our own hands then.
You can send your save file over to us. (Go to Mediafire, upload Save1, Save2, Save3, or Save4.rxdata, then PM us the link)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bug and someone can fix it?   Is this a bug and someone can fix it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this a bug and someone can fix it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Questions & Help-
Jump to: