Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Final Story III Walkthrough

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Final Story III Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Final Story III Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Final Story III Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Final Story III Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

Final Story III Walkthrough Empty
PostSubject: Final Story III Walkthrough   Final Story III Walkthrough Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Yeah, I came up with the idea first. Go away, Ninja.

*Yawns* Time for some major structural changes...

I. Introduction [INTRO]
II. Opening Sequence [OPEN]
III. Luna & the Base [HYPERACTIVE]
IV. Silvie! [MUTE]
V. Sol & SR Explanation [OLDSTUFF]
VI. Silver Rod to Noctliuscent [ROUTETHINGY]
VII. Noctiluscent and Noctiluscent Forest [ARIA]
VIII. Noctliuscent Forest [LOSTWOODS]
IX. Beastiary [BEAST]

I. Introduction [INTRO]

"I hate people."

"They just care about themselves.

"Sometimes I wished they didn't exist."

"I dislike this world."

"I just want a world for myself..."

~~EPISODE ZETO~~

Zeto: (...)
(Another boring day at school.)
(This sucks.)

Ethan: Hey!
You're the kid that hates everyone, right?

Zeto: What do you want?

Ethan: I'm asking you to shake that hate off and join us in the arcades today!

Zeto: No.

Ethan: Why not?

Zeto: It's stupid.

Ethan: Psh...fine...

Zeto: (......)
(.....)
(...)

~Bell Rings~

Zeto: (Finally!)
(That took a while.)

You gain control of Zeto now. You can talk to Ethan, but not much happens. Instead, leave the class through the upper-right exit.

Boy A: Hey, you're that guy who hates people, right?

Boy B: Why don't you come do some fun stuff with us?

Zeto: Get out of my way. You guys are one of them. The "fun stuff" you do is just vandalism.

Boy B: Oh, so you want to fight? (YEEAH, GO FREAKING SOUL STRIKE SOME BULLIES)

Boy B: I'm up for a fight if you want.

Boy A: Maybe we can beat him to his senses.

Boy A: After that, why don't we steal his belongings?

~Red flash, sword slashes, Wite appears in front of the two, who are now dead~

Zeto: Wha...
What the heck...
What just happened?!

Wite: I killed them.
They were harassing you, right?

Zeto: Who...who the heck are you?

Wite: I'm Wite.
I'm from this organization, you see.
We believe that "evil" and "bad" people should be eliminated from this world.

Zeto: ...

Wite: Hmm...I can feel it.
You believe the same thing as we do, right?

Zeto: ...

Wite: Why don't you join us? Together we will create a world with only "good" people.
There will be less crimes in the streets.
All of us will be able to have a peaceful life.

Zeto: I...

Ethan: WHOAH!
What happened here?
~Ethan's Ice Star causes him to glow~
Ethan: Huh?
Why...why am I glowing?
Wite: YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!
~Slicing sound, Wite appears over Ethan in a pool of blood. Of course, he's not dead. That honor is reserved to past-Zeru and his Radiant Flare.~

Zeto: Wha...!?

Wite: ...

Zeto: Why...why did you kill him?!

Wite: He is someone that would want to stop our organization.

Zeto: What do you mean?

~Zeto's Fire/Light Star causes him to glow. Ha, what bad timing.~

Zeto: Huh...?

Wite: YOU, YOU'RE ONE OF THEM TOO!

Zeto: !?
No, wait!

*Smoke bomb; screen turns black*

Luna: Just in time!

Zeto: Agh, I can't see anything.

Wite: A smokebomb?

Luna: Hey, this way!

Zeto: Me?

Luna: Yes, you!
We have to escape now!
Quick!

Zeto: Wait!
Where am I supposed to go?

Luna: Just follow me! Here, take my hand.
We'll have to escape through the window!

Zeto: What?
That's crazy!
This is the second floor!

Luna: Don't worry, I'm a ninja!

Zeto: Seriously?

Luna: Plus, I have my cannon!
Luna: Here, get on my back ~....o_o I won't even begin to ask the implications of that. Either Zeto's anorexic, or Luna's REALLY strong~
We're going to jump now!

~They jump, apparently~
Zeto: Ahhh!

Luna: Safe landing!
Now...RUN!

Zeto: Wait!
You're running too fast!
And let go of my hand!

Luna: No time for that!
Gogogogo!

Zeto: I can't run that fast!

Luna: We're almost there!

~Scene: Silver Rod City Back Alley. Zeto and Luna are two paces away from the door~
(SOME DIALOGUE HERE I WILL ADD LATER)

Now when you gain control, you're fighting two masks. Surprisingly, this is actually a really hard battle. I suggest you use his Soul Skill, Soul Strike twice on one mask, then bash the other mask to death.

Next, Zeto and Luna will sit at a table and Luna will explain the circumstances of things, alongside plotline and elemental stars, and stuff like that.
(SOME DIALOGUE HERE I WILL ADD LATER)

ALRIGHT! Now you can do things. Distribute your AP by pressing A, then get out of the base. Walk around and fight some monsters. Now that you have Luna, one Cannon Soul Blaster will kill anything in your way. I suggest you hit level 3 before doing anything else.

Use the inn if you need to. You can exit the Back Alley and find the inn. Seriously, there are only three doors that could be the inn, and one is locked. You can find it.

Then, continue going left. It doesn't matter how you approach the school, you'll automatically align with Silvie. There will be some funny dialogue I will add later about her sister's notebook and charades.
Oh, Silvie's mute.
When you regain control, move left, then up. You'll get a brief description of where to go. Go to the far upper-right and grab the chest.

Go into the 1st years' hallway, then go all the way to the right. (Why is the Quadratic Formula in the 1st years' hallway, I wonder?) Talk to the door. Then, Silvie will enter, and you'll automatically be thrown into a battle. One Cannon Soul Blaster and a Soul Strike, and you should win. Silvie will come out, all will be well, and then she'll give Luna a Friendship Ring that you don't actually get. Sol will call you back to the base, so return and watch the lengthy cutscene about SR skills and stuff.
He'll give you potions and money. Get out of the base and return to where you met Silvie, but continue left.
You'll hit a route-entering thing, akin to Pokemon.
...And when you enter the route, you'll realize THERE'S A CAVE BETWEEN HERE AND NOCTILUSCENT. Reminds me of the Violet-Azalea thing in Johto.
Not much to do but continue left. You might see some chests along the way, just grab them as you go.
You'll see a rock puzzle. Due to a glitch in FSIII 0.01, you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN once you go past here. Fixed in FSIII 0.02, but there's not much to do back at Silver Rod anyways...
Shove the upper rock, lower rock, then shove the middle rock to the side. Continue into the cave.

CAVE THINGY-
The cave is immensely straightforward. There's one chest below you, and one miniboss named Shade.
Also, in case you really need detailed instructions, go left, down, left, up, then exit. Make sure you get the chest.
Shade is a piece of cake. If you've been killing all the Masks and not escaping, just Soul [Insert highest tier Zeto skill you have here] and normal Attack with Luna.
Go up to the cave exit, talk to the rock to create a shortcut, then exit.

Just keep going left. You'll see a RAINBOW AND A WATERFALL. IT'S AWESOME.

Enter Noctiliscent. A dialogue will appear as if you've already gotten Aria; just imagine this dialogue takes place after you get her. Heal up at the Inn, but don't bother with the weapons. You'll find both weapons for Zeto and Luna in the forest, and Aria comes with her weapon.
Go into the upper-left most house (the one with a boat, idiot) and talk to Aria's granny. Brew up some potions at the pot above her. Here are some combos.

Red Herb + Base Herb = Red Potion
Blue Herb + Base Herb = Blue Potion
Red Herb + Base Herb + Clover Leaf = Orange Potion
Blue Herb + Base Herb + Clover Leaf = Cyan Potion
Orange Herb + Base Herb + Clover Leaf = White Potion

Exit, and go to the upper-right most of the map and enter NOCTILUSCENT FOREST.
Start by going all the way right and grabbing the chest with the Wooden Sword. Next, backtrack to the entrance, then go left and up.
After ascending a hill, go all the way right, then all the way down. You should see an old-fashioned portal.
Continue forward, and...IT'S ARIA! YAAAY! Talk to her, recruit her, and gape at her AP distribution: Int and...DEX.

Instead of going back, go around the clearing where you found Aria. There's a portal at the back.
Enter, and...aw crap, a Lost Woods sequence.
I'll just tell you the order.

Left, down, up, Left, Right, Up

There are a total of five chests in this map. Two in the upper-left with a Solid Cannon and Orange Potion. One in the upper-right with a Rage Fruit. One in the lower left with a PHOENIX FEATHER (rejoice!) and one in the lower-right with another Orange Potion.

Talk to the light, and prepare for a BOSS BATTLE!
Astaroth + Red Shadow + Blue Shadow

This is one of those moments where you go "LUNA I LOVE YOU!" (the other moment was at the beginning of the game where she OHKOed all the masks.) Her Cannon Soul (whatever) will make the Shadows moot, so aim for Astaroth himself with Aria and Zeto. Aria comes with a healing skill, so put that to good use, but she also dishes out TONS of damage with her Bolt skill. All in all, shouldn't be difficult if you're around level 9-11. He has about 300-ish HP

After you win, SAVE YOUR GAME. There will be another boss battle.

Going downward, now it's time for the REAL attraction. GLEN, a member of the Dark Or-- I mean, Mysterious Organization. o_O

Glen is many times more dangerous than Astaroth. He hits harder, and generally is just meaner. I hope you saved that Phoenix Feather, because you might need it here. Aria's a godsend because of just HOW DANG STRONG she is, so put her to good use. Luna should stay on Normal Attack duty. He has around 500-ish HP.

After that, a creepy scene plays with that damned creepy TV static, then you're back...

[BEAST]

Happy Mask
HP: 10
SP: 10
STR: 11
DEX: 1
AGI: 7
INT: 10
ATK: 15
PDEF: 1
MDEF: 1
EVA: -20
EXP: 10
Mesos: 8
Drops: Base Herb 40%

2. Mad Mask
HP: 12
SP: 10
STR: 13
DEX: 1
AGI: 9
ATK: 16
PDEF: 3
MDEF: 2
EVA: -10
EXP: 12
Mesos: 8
Drops: Red Herb 40%

3. Crying Mask
HP: 21
SP: 500
STR: 15
DEX: 10
AGI: 14
ATK: 17
PDEF: 5
MDEF: 5
EVA: 0
EXP: 15
Mesos: 9
Drops: Blue Herb 40%

More will come when I have the time~

And that's all for FSIII 0.01, aside from one secret thing I deliberately failed to mention.

@Before
PLAY IT YOURSELF.

...(In the middle of HW, will update later)

Last edited by NeoFrost on Wed May 09, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Final Story III Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Final Story III Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Final Story III Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Final Story III Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Final Story III Walkthrough   Final Story III Walkthrough Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Pictures... Pictures...
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
Final Story III Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Final Story III Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Final Story III Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Final Story III Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Story III Walkthrough   Final Story III Walkthrough Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:42 am

NONONO. I SAID I WOULD MAKE ONE FIRST. AND I WILL D:
I'll post it up later though x]
I just started FSIII...

EDIT: Fighting the masks is really easy. They only have like, 10 hp.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
Final Story III Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Final Story III Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Story III Walkthrough   Final Story III Walkthrough Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:39 am

I already did Neo. lolololol.
Glen's exact hp is 578.
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Male Posts : 436
Moderator Points :
Final Story III Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Final Story III Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 517
Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Final Story III Walkthrough   Final Story III Walkthrough Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:22 pm

How do u guys know this stuff O.O

I haven't gotten any monster book...
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Story III Walkthrough   Final Story III Walkthrough Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:17 pm

detergeant2 wrote:
How do u guys know this stuff O.O

I haven't gotten any monster book...
Monsterdex.
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Male Posts : 436
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 517
Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Final Story III Walkthrough   Final Story III Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:58 pm

Right. I realized this lator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Story III Walkthrough   Final Story III Walkthrough Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Story III Walkthrough
Page 1 of 1