HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinnwolf
Sinnwolf

Male Posts : 386
Moderator Points :
FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 415
Registration date : 2008-11-02

FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Empty
PostSubject: FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II   FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:34 am

The "secret" that myfantasy, before, and I found. Like Xeru said with the first one, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II   FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Yes good times at 2am finding that out

weird how before found it at the same time as me
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II   FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:08 pm

nao its time to download 0.03!

Why should you read that? Well, if you don't, then this WILL happen to you.

If you don't read those, you'll be assassinated by me. So please read. (Also, please don't get too stressed after reading. We're actually a very friendly community)

If you need help with FSII, get my full walkthrough, located here.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II 21337ninja
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II   FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:58 pm

myfantasy wrote:
Yes good times at 2am finding that out

weird how before found it at the same time as me
Great minds think alike. C:
XD
Zeru hinted that there would be something to do with switches, and since you guys said you can't go back using the cave, I ended up guessing that the switches caused something (SECRET) to open up. C:
Back to top Go down
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Male Posts : 1298
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1414
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II   FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Lolz.... hope I can find this one without help
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Male Posts : 958
Moderator Points :
FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

PostSubject: Re: FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II   FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Well, looks like I can't open the secret this time.. Didn't know the switches did something till I was at the cave of time. Oh well...

Edit: Scratch that I'm so stupid I could go back with the subway now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II   FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FSIII: Forest of Reminiscence part II
Page 1 of 1