Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)

Go down 
+6
Hendon
Before
VongolaDecimo
myfantasy
detergeant2
21337ninja
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Empty
PostSubject: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:27 pm

This is the final battle of the entire game, in the secret chapter(extra content)

You may read it, but if you aren't there yet you're just spoiling it for yourself.

Spoiler:

EDIT: Oh yeah, I double checked, and I only have 12 rebirths. It's better to have more for this fight though.

Last edited by 21337ninja on Fri May 25, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Male Posts : 436
Moderator Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 517
Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:41 pm

Nice guide.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:46 pm

thanks detergeant.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:32 pm

I don't think you need tunas if you use the right tactics, since most of their attacks if they hit you take 25% - 50% of your hp and fills your sr fast, and with serene's party heal or zeikas you can just fill up your hp full.

+rep for lulz (forgot about that)
Back to top Go down
VongolaDecimo
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VongolaDecimo

Male Posts : 247
Moderator Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 341
Registration date : 2011-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:15 pm

XD i finished that Resurrecting Demon Before he Could Summon Evelyn but Even if your Kill Zeto his Teamates will Still Resurrect
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:43 pm

VongolaDecimo wrote:
XD i finished that Resurrecting Demon Before he Could Summon Evelyn but Even if your Kill Zeto his Teamates will Still Resurrect

yep, that's one of the reasons why I don't emphasize on killing him.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:41 pm

-looks at list-
All 999 stats? Lolnope.
At least 5k MP for all characters? Lolnope.
Tuna soups? Lolnope.
All Trans skills? Lolnope.
Crystal Skills? Lolnope.

LOOOOL. That's nice to know. Winning without those requirements. C:
Crystal skills came out after Zeto was released, so those skills aren't mandatory, but helpful I guess.
Tuna Soup subs for Zeika's Party Cure (2 or 3)/Serene's Party Heal 3
No substitution for buffs or abyssal armors. Play without Abyssals is like playing in 1 hp mode.
Trans skills aren't mandatory. It helps to have Carnival cut though. All enemies are affected by Melody's dark skills. O_O
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:44 pm

yeah those things speed up the battle alot, your arc skills and top tier still do a good amount of damage. HP is something thats needed just incase if you mess up or something though, mp is just mp and pots work fine o-o

-pokes before- you should stream yourself beating him :DD
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:53 pm

myfantasy wrote:
yeah those things speed up the battle alot, your arc skills and top tier still do a good amount of damage. HP is something thats needed just incase if you mess up or something though, mp is just mp and pots work fine o-o

-pokes before- you should stream yourself beating him :DD
Lol, sure, but my recording tools suck. :C Besides, it takes 1 hr + to defeat Zeto. LOOOOL. xD That's how epic the boss battle was. When I was about to die, Zeika phx'd and kept the whole party alive. Hehe. Luck has a strong influence in this battle. xD
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:05 pm

gogo xsplit
nowadays I think theres something different for free streaming people
sound quality might have dropped I think.
Back to top Go down
VongolaDecimo
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VongolaDecimo

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Well I kill Zeto First then Ethan after i killed Ethan i buff myself and Heal then kill the remaining Characters Ethan can be a pain in the butt because of his SR skills -__-
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:18 pm

VongolaDecimo wrote:
Well I kill Zeto First then Ethan after i killed Ethan i buff myself and Heal then kill the remaining Characters Ethan can be a pain in the butt because of his SR skills -__-
Kill Ethan first. Those goddamn dispells. ._. Just ice barrier him. :)
Back to top Go down
VongolaDecimo
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VongolaDecimo

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:54 am

I just Spam Some Elemental Shields then Go ahead and attack Zeru on Aegis Spamming and Melody in Attack Nayu on Buffs and Attacking position it took me 1 hour to finish this Fight -__- Ethan Sucks
Back to top Go down
Hendon
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Hendon

Female Posts : 854
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 918
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:48 am

this is what you call... HARDCORE :D
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:42 pm

the ultimate boss challenge for Light zeto is fun too.
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Male Posts : 1044
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1107
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:46 pm

i have no idea why i dont know what aegis is
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:14 pm

myfantasy wrote:
the ultimate boss challenge for Light zeto is fun too.

can you clear it darren?
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:40 pm

No I only tried it once and then lost xD
Back to top Go down
Zjroo
Zjroo

Male Posts : 23
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 31
Registration date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:03 pm

i tried once utilmate challenge and i can only kill Ethan, Luna and Evelyn and all die because seven slashes of the light dragon...
Back to top Go down
VongolaDecimo
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VongolaDecimo

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:28 pm

You SHould Kill Light Zeto First Because of that Annoying One hit nExt is Ethan Heal up then Kill Kill Luna XD Just Kill WhoEver you want to kill
Back to top Go down
Zjroo
Zjroo

Male Posts : 23
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 31
Registration date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:10 pm

VongolaDecimo wrote:
You SHould Kill Light Zeto First Because of that Annoying One hit nExt is Ethan Heal up then Kill Kill Luna XD Just Kill WhoEver you want to kill

Yeah after i kill Ethan Luna and Evelyn he seven slashes then resurrection the rest in 1 turn and kill Zeto first?LOL nope then i would die faster
Back to top Go down
shikoal
shikoal

Male Posts : 80
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 132
Registration date : 2011-11-11

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:51 am

Where can you find Zeto? I talked to him in The City of Time and then he just said something like "F-f-found... T-them..." then disappeared o.o
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:30 am

shikoal why wont you ever read the post date? F4
Back to top Go down
shikoal
shikoal

Male Posts : 80
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 132
Registration date : 2011-11-11

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:04 am

Sorry. I haven't been on awhile so I forgot some of the rules. I'll read them again so I won't make future mistakes.
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:33 am

its ok aslong you dont do it again F2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next