Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy

Go down 
+2
Hendon
Aria
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Aria

Female Posts : 135
Moderator Points :
Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 193
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Empty
PostSubject: Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy   Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:15 pm

o_O What do you want weirdos, is this forum even active anymore?
Back to top Go down
Hendon
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Hendon

Female Posts : 854
Moderator Points :
Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 918
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy   Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:28 pm

Do you remember me?!
Back to top Go down
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Aria

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy   Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Hendon wrote:
Do you remember me?!

Yeah, you were a semi-noobie when I used to be on.
Get on the chat now.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy   Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:41 pm

I see my name in the title, don't worry I haven't forgotten you either.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy   Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:49 pm

welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy   Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:59 am

Welcome back. owo
We're active.
We're just on hamcheese most of the time.
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Male Posts : 1044
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1107
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy   Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:58 am

welcome back though i have no idea who you are o-o
Back to top Go down
Hendon
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Hendon

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy   Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:36 am

ZhoinX wrote:
Hendon wrote:
Do you remember me?!

Yeah, you were a semi-noobie when I used to be on.
Get on the chat now.
F4 Why always must on the chat?!
Back to top Go down
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Aria

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy   Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:02 am

Before wrote:
Welcome back. owo
We're active.
We're just on hamcheese most of the time.

what is ham cheese? GET ON THE CHAT NAOOO.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy   Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:55 am

Hamachi. :)
Back to top Go down
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Aria

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy   Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:37 am

Before wrote:
Hamachi. :)

I got Hamachi, what is the id and password?
Back to top Go down
Hendon
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Hendon

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy   Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:29 am

idunno
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy   Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:23 am

most of the servers for it are full anyways.

I was on the chat but you were away so I just closed it o-o"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy   Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello My Lost Forgotten Friends that is excluding MyFantasy
Page 1 of 1