Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Where is the El Nath dungeon?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dctn

Moderator Points :
Where is the El Nath dungeon? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Where is the El Nath dungeon? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where is the El Nath dungeon? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Where is the El Nath dungeon? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7
Registration date : 2014-03-15

Where is the El Nath dungeon? Empty
PostSubject: Where is the El Nath dungeon?   Where is the El Nath dungeon? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:49 pm

I've been looking around El Nath for the El Nath dungeon to get the ultimate skills (according to Ninja's FS II guide, but it doesn't tell you how to get there...)
If anyone knows can they help me please?
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Where is the El Nath dungeon? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Where is the El Nath dungeon? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where is the El Nath dungeon? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Where is the El Nath dungeon? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Where is the El Nath dungeon?   Where is the El Nath dungeon? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:12 am

Go out of El Nath to El Nath mountains II and when you enter the map go up a bit and to the right and you should see a cave. You need entry passes from the monster outside to go into the dungeon.

Same idea as lith harbor dungeon and such. You need skill pages from the chests inside to learn them.
Back to top Go down
dctn

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Where is the El Nath dungeon?   Where is the El Nath dungeon? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:20 pm

myfantasy wrote:
Go out of El Nath to El Nath mountains II and when you enter the map go up a bit and to the right and you should see a cave. You need entry passes from the monster outside to go into the dungeon.

Same idea as lith harbor dungeon and such. You need skill pages from the chests inside to learn them.

Thank you so much!

Edit: BTW do you know how I can get the good ending on finalstory 2/Rescue Xeru..?
I already went to the other dimension and saw Xeru get weak/retrieved his amulet of hope and the Star of Light, but I still keep on getting the bad ending after defeating Hein&Horntail...
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
Where is the El Nath dungeon? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Where is the El Nath dungeon? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where is the El Nath dungeon? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Where is the El Nath dungeon? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where is the El Nath dungeon?   Where is the El Nath dungeon? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:47 pm

Spoiler:
Other then that I think you might have made a bad choice on something crucial during the game.
Back to top Go down
dctn

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Where is the El Nath dungeon?   Where is the El Nath dungeon? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:16 pm

myfantasy wrote:
Spoiler:
Other then that I think you might have made a bad choice on something crucial during the game.

Wow, I would've never thought of that and just kept killing them over and over again wondering why I keep on getting a bad ending haha.
Again, thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where is the El Nath dungeon?   Where is the El Nath dungeon? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:03 pm

Yeah np hf :)
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2558
Moderator Points :
Where is the El Nath dungeon? Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Where is the El Nath dungeon? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where is the El Nath dungeon? Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Where is the El Nath dungeon? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: Where is the El Nath dungeon?   Where is the El Nath dungeon? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:52 am

dctn wrote:
I've been looking around El Nath for the El Nath dungeon to get the ultimate skills (according to Ninja's FS II guide, but it doesn't tell you how to get there...)
If anyone knows can they help me please?

Oh man, looks like it's time for a guide update huh...
Wow, ok then. Woops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is the El Nath dungeon?   Where is the El Nath dungeon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is the El Nath dungeon?
Page 1 of 1