Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

A series of questions based on FSII

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shikoal
shikoal

Male Posts : 80
Moderator Points :
A series of questions based on FSII Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A series of questions based on FSII Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
A series of questions based on FSII Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100A series of questions based on FSII Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 132
Registration date : 2011-11-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

A series of questions based on FSII Empty
PostSubject: A series of questions based on FSII   A series of questions based on FSII Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:28 am

1) So while patiently waiting for the next version of Final Story III to come out, I decided to do the extra stuff I didn't do in Final story II (Getting all the skills and all that jazz). I also noticed that I still had this bug with Hakura, her transformation skill "Charge EX" is still not in her skill list thingy. Anyone have this too or is it only me? . _ .

2) From looking at the previous Q&A threads (specifically called "Toy Sword"), I went back and looked at the clues for Zeru's house and the clues were "Merry Christmas" and some lyrics from Santa clause is coming to town or w/e. Someone said that it wasn't in El Nath however stated that Zeru's house was in a town beginning with a letter "E" . It couldn't possibly be in El Nath because someone said it wasn't, I went to Ellinia/Ereve and C'd on everything however there were no results. Help? ;n;
Back to top Go down
Whatever
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Whatever

Male Posts : 157
Moderator Points :
A series of questions based on FSII Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A series of questions based on FSII Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 172
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Character sheet
RPG field: Tryhard

PostSubject: Re: A series of questions based on FSII   A series of questions based on FSII Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:44 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
A series of questions based on FSII Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100A series of questions based on FSII Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
A series of questions based on FSII Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100A series of questions based on FSII Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: A series of questions based on FSII   A series of questions based on FSII Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:55 pm

1) Probably just you, but i'm not sure since im using an old fs2 save. It does show up for me though.

2)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shikoal
shikoal

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
A series of questions based on FSII Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100A series of questions based on FSII Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A series of questions based on FSII   A series of questions based on FSII Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:12 pm

myfantasy wrote:
1) Probably just you, but i'm not sure since im using an old fs2 save. It does show up for me though.

2)
Spoiler:

Already have the toy sword from FS1, then why are people saying you can find Zeru's house in FSII and fight that boss, TZ1 and his spirit or whatever?
Back to top Go down
Whatever
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Whatever

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A series of questions based on FSII   A series of questions based on FSII Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:01 am

shikoal wrote:
myfantasy wrote:

2)
Spoiler:

Already have the toy sword from FS1, then why are people saying you can find Zeru's house in FSII and fight that boss, TZ1 and his spirit or whatever?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shikoal
shikoal

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A series of questions based on FSII   A series of questions based on FSII Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:10 am

I know you can't get it because I already have it, I'm just wondering where it is since I've basically looked in every town with the clues that other people has given me.
Back to top Go down
Whatever
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Whatever

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A series of questions based on FSII   A series of questions based on FSII Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:19 pm

That's for you to find out. Search better.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
A series of questions based on FSII Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100A series of questions based on FSII Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
A series of questions based on FSII Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100A series of questions based on FSII Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A series of questions based on FSII   A series of questions based on FSII Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:26 pm

shikoal wrote:
myfantasy wrote:

2)
Spoiler:

Basically the topic you were looking at was for FS1, but the hint that the town name starts with an 'E' is right.
Back to top Go down
shikoal
shikoal

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A series of questions based on FSII   A series of questions based on FSII Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:18 am

myfantasy wrote:
shikoal wrote:
myfantasy wrote:

2)
Spoiler:

Basically the topic you were looking at was for FS1, but the hint that the town name starts with an 'E' is right.

Alright, I found it. On a side note, what can Xeru equip? I currently have Light Soul Slasher and Demonic Robe equpped, can he equip anything else? o:
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A series of questions based on FSII   A series of questions based on FSII Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:42 pm

Not that i'm aware of.
I think Zeru got kinda lazy on giving him wearable stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A series of questions based on FSII   A series of questions based on FSII Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A series of questions based on FSII
Page 1 of 1