Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Double Kros
Double Kros

Male Posts : 17
Moderator Points :
FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 21
Registration date : 2014-06-15

FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X Empty
PostSubject: FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X   FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Alright so returning back to this site in a while i saw that Zeru updated this great game,so it meant that i could carry on with Aria's story, however upon reaching "LightBurak" I noticed that I needed alot more preparation, so I left the building, but trying to warp to another town, the w key wasn't opening the menu, but I still had the crystal...

I figured the update may have affected that abit, so I wanted to see if talking to Luna's bro would fix it...I can't re-enter the school...so I do what I find the next logical thing, enter the victorian base in their little hideaway to see if that could fix it...except it doesn't....an the other thing I seem to have forgotten is....I CAN'T LEAVE THAT SPOT WITHOUT THE CRYSTAL SO I'M STUCK THERE F4

Was the key changed or has the warp crystal ability been removed completely? I don't know if this has been reported already but i'm sorry if it was, I just really want help for this x-x...
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X   FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:26 pm

Alright, what you said it's true. The Warp Crystal hotkey is still binded to W but is disabled during that part of the game. I will address this issue on the next version. For now just send me your save file via PM and I will fix that for you. Also, if you're still here you can just use the chatbox on the site.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Double Kros
Double Kros

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X   FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Alright thanks, an sorry for the chatbox thing I'm rather new here with the whole posting thing F6
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X   FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:34 pm

In the forum index there's a chatbox on top of the site under the banner.
Back to top Go down
Double Kros
Double Kros

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X   FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 8:24 pm

Right thanks for that.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X   FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 8:50 pm

You got in right when I go afk. Bad timing, I'm back on or you can just PM me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X   FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS3 Warp Crystal help X-X
Page 1 of 1