Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

AP Distribution in FSIII

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
detergeant2
detergeant2

Male Posts : 436
Moderator Points :
AP Distribution in FSIII Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100AP Distribution in FSIII Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
AP Distribution in FSIII Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100AP Distribution in FSIII Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 517
Registration date : 2011-07-29

AP Distribution in FSIII Empty
PostSubject: AP Distribution in FSIII   AP Distribution in FSIII Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 3:24 pm

Later in the game, is it more important to put AP in your main stat (STR/DEX etc) or in HP/MP?
As in even before you rebirth a single time.

Also, how much stronger should we be for Terra's world than the previous section? Because the regular mobs in there one shot me...
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
AP Distribution in FSIII Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100AP Distribution in FSIII Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
AP Distribution in FSIII Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100AP Distribution in FSIII Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: AP Distribution in FSIII   AP Distribution in FSIII Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 7:34 pm

I just did full main stat.
For Terra's world not sure on an exact level but make sure you have the best equips, then grind till you're past lv 50 at least?
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :
AP Distribution in FSIII Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100AP Distribution in FSIII Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
AP Distribution in FSIII Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100AP Distribution in FSIII Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: AP Distribution in FSIII   AP Distribution in FSIII Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 10:05 pm

myfantasy wrote:
I just did full main stat.
For Terra's world not sure on an exact level but make sure you have the best equips, then grind till you're past lv 50 at least?
My whole party is around level 60 and I still can't even take on the mobs, as most of them have some sort of one hit kill ability. I'm using Uncinus equips + Attack Ring if thats the best, i dont really know.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Male Posts : 54
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 56
Registration date : 2016-01-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: AP Distribution in FSIII   AP Distribution in FSIII Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 5:15 pm

Uncinus is like the 3rd-ish best equipment in the game. Try digging more into the forums. You'll find that there's more than meets the eye to the game.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Male Posts : 54
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 56
Registration date : 2016-01-11

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AP Distribution in FSIII   AP Distribution in FSIII Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:50 pm

If you're talking about rebirthing and Terra's World ,I would assume you have already found those things for the other ending.
Spoiler:
At this point , the best way to grind up your levels to increase your strength is pretty much grind at this place and get the items that you are able to obtain through it.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: AP Distribution in FSIII   AP Distribution in FSIII Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 5:21 pm

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned rebirthing haha. I'm not anywhere near level 99 yet, and I actually haven't found any of the other things/cities. I was just perplexed by the mana cost of shime summon being more than double my max mana and by the difficulty of the regular mobs upon first entering Terra's World. I also don't know what Arena is. Are these things necessary for progressing through the storyline? I'll try to find these cities in the meantime I guess...

I have found the rebirth/subclassing area however. How do we get more of the rebirth/subclass orb thingies?
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
AP Distribution in FSIII Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100AP Distribution in FSIII Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
AP Distribution in FSIII Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100AP Distribution in FSIII Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: AP Distribution in FSIII   AP Distribution in FSIII Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 5:59 pm

The two things nova mentioned give more of the rebirth/subclass orbs, and have more story to them as like post-arc stuff (until you move on to the next arc)
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: AP Distribution in FSIII   AP Distribution in FSIII Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 8:39 pm

myfantasy wrote:
The two things nova mentioned give more of the rebirth/subclass orbs, and have more story to them as like post-arc stuff (until you move on to the next arc)
So should I be doing these things before or after I finish the arc?
Also, how do I find these hidden towns...
Back to top Go down
FalconSaviorX
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FalconSaviorX

Male Posts : 137
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 142
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AP Distribution in FSIII   AP Distribution in FSIII Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 9:53 pm

Ah Terra's World. The mobs here are strong enough that even a party near level 99 without rebirths would have difficulty (I speak from experience *sadface*). Yeah I would recommend doing these things in the list to better prepare (besides who doesn't like a little secret scavenging hunting?):
Beware of the Secret Spoiluhz:
Hope this helps~
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: AP Distribution in FSIII   AP Distribution in FSIII Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 5:42 pm

FalconSaviorX wrote:
Ah Terra's World. The mobs here are strong enough that even a party near level 99 without rebirths would have difficulty (I speak from experience *sadface*). Yeah I would recommend doing these things in the list to better prepare (besides who doesn't like a little secret scavenging hunting?):
Beware of the Secret Spoiluhz:
Hope this helps~

Alright so I finished #2 and #3 but
Spoiler:
What level would you recommend me to be to finish Terra's World? Should I get a RB first?
Back to top Go down
FalconSaviorX
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FalconSaviorX

Male Posts : 137
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 142
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AP Distribution in FSIII   AP Distribution in FSIII Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 7:04 pm

You can finish Terra's World and the final battle without a single RB, as long as you're at max level. I was a bit lazy and did that LOL, but it'll be quite hard.
All you really need are all of the possible summons, and the best possible equipment so far. Hollow equips work fine, since Arena equips are hard to grind for.
Tbh I just bought lots of repels (Arena is also a good source of income) and made my way through it. There are a lot of challenges already to deal with on the way, and it's not really worth wasting resources to recover from mobs.
You could RB and max out AGI to make things easier. So far, there's enough rebirth orbs for 4 RBs each character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AP Distribution in FSIII   AP Distribution in FSIII Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AP Distribution in FSIII
Page 1 of 1