Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Help with Charlie! X_X

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VastoLorde
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VastoLorde

Male Posts : 187
Moderator Points :
Help with Charlie! X_X  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help with Charlie! X_X  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Help with Charlie! X_X  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help with Charlie! X_X  Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 264
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Help with Charlie! X_X  Empty
PostSubject: Help with Charlie! X_X    Help with Charlie! X_X  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 10:29 pm

I have not been stuck on a single boss up to this point, but Charlie is O.o. I have no clue how I am supposed to win against these guys.
It slows my whole party, while he quickens his party, he drains about 600 mana from each one of my team with one shot, and expects me to cast a shield that costs 100 mana that lasts for like 2 turns. (Klaire and Zeto's full mana is like 800~900ish) >_>

My team's level is about 46-48, and has the Uncinus armor full set. (I think that's the best armor+weapon you can get up to that point) Plus I don't think the trick to solve this problem is in leveling up because if it drains my mana+health faster than what I can regenerate using pots, there's no point of leveling up. Are there any tips for this?

PS: My team is:
Zeto - Acolyte
Klaire - Gladiator
Aria - Cleric
Ethan - Magus
Back to top Go down
FalconSaviorX
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FalconSaviorX

Male Posts : 137
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 142
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help with Charlie! X_X    Help with Charlie! X_X  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 12:27 am

Moop Moop:
Hope this helps~
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Male Posts : 436
Moderator Points :
Help with Charlie! X_X  Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Help with Charlie! X_X  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 517
Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Help with Charlie! X_X    Help with Charlie! X_X  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 12:41 am

Spoiler:
Honestly this guy is a pain to fight. I have no idea why he was given his gimmick but it definitely makes his fight in my opinion the hardest in the game.
Spoiler:
I spent far fewer attempts trying to beat the final boss than I spent on this one.
Back to top Go down
VastoLorde
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VastoLorde

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help with Charlie! X_X    Help with Charlie! X_X  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 1:01 am

Gosh, mid 50s?
That's going to take quite a while...
Alright, thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :
Help with Charlie! X_X  Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Help with Charlie! X_X  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help with Charlie! X_X    Help with Charlie! X_X  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 2:20 am

VastoLorde wrote:
Gosh, mid 50s?
That's going to take quite a while...
Alright, thanks for the advice.
Definitely not required, but every level that you grind means you have to rely on rng less.
I'd still recommend you level to at least 50 though, as this is probably the hardest fight you'll have down there.
Back to top Go down
VastoLorde
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VastoLorde

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help with Charlie! X_X    Help with Charlie! X_X  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 2:31 pm

Woow I had no idea about getting rings... Alright I'll look for them.
Back to top Go down
FalconSaviorX
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FalconSaviorX

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help with Charlie! X_X    Help with Charlie! X_X  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 4:35 pm

Yeah, the rings will help a lot. Priority and Haste are the ones I recommend strongly for now, especially the latter.
Back to top Go down
VastoLorde
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VastoLorde

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help with Charlie! X_X    Help with Charlie! X_X  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:23 pm

Yay, defeated Charlie after like 20 tries.
This guy was harder than Progenitor in FSII
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Help with Charlie! X_X    Help with Charlie! X_X  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 12:27 am

VastoLorde wrote:
Yay, defeated Charlie after like 20 tries.
This guy was harder than Progenitor in FSII
Yea it's pretty much the hardest fight in the game imo, especially considering you have more limited strategies when fighting him than other later bosses. Congrats on beating him though.
Back to top Go down
FalconSaviorX
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FalconSaviorX

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help with Charlie! X_X    Help with Charlie! X_X  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 12:38 am

Congrazzles on beating Charlie~
Now time for you to enjoy the rest of the game and maybe steamroll it?
Back to top Go down
VastoLorde
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VastoLorde

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help with Charlie! X_X    Help with Charlie! X_X  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:41 pm

Ok, I just defeated Kate(The next boss) in my first shot.
I feel insulted by Charlie right now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with Charlie! X_X    Help with Charlie! X_X  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with Charlie! X_X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Final Story III General ~ Project Heaven-
Jump to: