Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VastoLorde
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VastoLorde

Male Posts : 187
Moderator Points :
Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match  Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 264
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match  Empty
PostSubject: Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match    Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:19 am

Yay, second boss I'm stuck in!
It's the part where Zeto sees Burak, Terra, and Vita's past, and fights against a white Zeto(?)
My Zeto is Acolyte, and lvl 56.
So here's my questions:
1. What's the approximate HP for the White Zeto? So that it gives me some clues on how many turns I'll need to kill this guy.
2. What ring should I use?
3. Is my lvl Ok? (Not that I have an old savefile... >_>)

The reason why I'm struggling is because of the speed, this guy can attack twice or even 3 times when I'm slowed due to the ground smash skill. To be honest I would have no problem if our speed was somewhat equal... But this is O.o

PS: I'm currently using the Haste ring
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Male Posts : 436
Moderator Points :
Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match  Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 517
Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match    Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:03 pm

He shouldn't be too strong, although my character was around level 60 when I fought him. If you still have any silvie soups on you, those are extremely useful for killing him and makes the fight much more of a grind than anything else. Other pots that recover a significant amount of your hp are useful as well. I had a paladin though, so using Aegis Guard definitely made this fight easier. Basically my strategy was just kill him until low hp, silvie soup, rinse and repeat. Once you beat him you can always make more of the soups later so...

Unfortunately, grinding in this area for levels is EXTREMELY slow. If you could have grinded more in the previous sections, I would have highly recommended that.

You can always hope to get really really lucky with Soul Rave Ex and kill him from there but good luck with that lmao
Back to top Go down
VastoLorde
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VastoLorde

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match    Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:57 pm

Alright, I'm screwed D:
I have no idea how much is his HP, I got to a point where I dealt about 30k damage
and then he used the savage slash twice in a row to knock me down
It becomes almost impossible to beat this guy when he slows me and uses the savage slashes in a row.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match  Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match    Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 7:45 pm

Try all possible options. Defend, items, transformation, buffs, equipment, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
VastoLorde
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VastoLorde

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match    Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 7:57 pm

Zeru wrote:
Try all possible options. Defend, items, transformation, buffs, equipment, etc.

Lol. Solved it.
I got lucky with my turns and stuffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match    Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeto vs Zeto Mirror Match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Final Story III General ~ Project Heaven-
Jump to: