Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Project Heaven Progress Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Project Heaven Progress Log Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Project Heaven Progress Log Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Project Heaven Progress Log Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Project Heaven Progress Log Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 3065
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Project Heaven Progress Log Empty
PostSubject: Project Heaven Progress Log   Project Heaven Progress Log Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 7:10 pm

Hi guys, this thread will be used to track the progress of Project Heaven, the remake of FS3!

Project Heaven is an actual game I do plan to do an official publish on supported platforms, it's one of my personal dreams/goals I have  o/

I already announced this another thread https://finalstory.activoforo.com/t3130-project-heaven-announcement.

Right now the progress is currently focused on releasing the first demo. The contents of this demo will be similar to FS3 0.01, up to the point of completing Noctiluscent Forest, with a slight variation.

What are the differences compared to FS3?
Spoiler:

Progress for demo:

Demo completed.

More info at: https://gamejolt.com/games/projectheaven/534365

Progress for the whole game:

Overall current estimate: 17%
Currently at: Beginning arc at Nacreous City.

There's a lot of work involved on creating the remake. Although I was able to salvage a lot from the original game, building a lot of the base stuff on the new engine takes a lot of time and resources. This includes things like, setting up the new battle system, porting to new resolution, porting the original database, porting the maps and events, UI creation and design, creating all new original sprites (overworld, face portrait, battle sprites, battle animations, etc), design, new classes, skills, flow of the new battle system, testing, and much much much much more...

The good news is once the important stuff has been set up the rest of the project should be on a smooth sail (that's what I hope at least haha).

Screenshot of how the game may look like, still tentitive, testing graphics and potential assets:

Spoiler:

Feel free to ask any questions you have in this thread.

Last edited by Zeru on Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
Project Heaven Progress Log Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Project Heaven Progress Log Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Project Heaven Progress Log Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Project Heaven Progress Log Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Project Heaven Progress Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Heaven Progress Log   Project Heaven Progress Log Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 9:48 pm

Oh man I randomly got an e-mail for this. I can't believe this site is still active but good for you Zeru. It's been years but glad you're still pursing your passion in game making. I'll give it a try sometime!

Project Heaven Progress Log
Page 1 of 1