Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)

Go down 
+5
Hazard
strach
KitKat
Crad
Rashberry
9 posters

Do YOU know Bleach Anime?
Yes
Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Vote_lcap81%Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Vote_rcap
 81% [ 13 ]
No
Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Vote_lcap0%Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No!
Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Vote_lcap0%Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No!!
 0% [ 0 ]
No!!!
Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Vote_lcap19%Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Rashberry
Rashberry

Male Posts : 309
Moderator Points :
Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -3
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Empty
PostSubject: Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)   Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:50 am

Who knows that Japanese Anime? Bet none of you do F3
Back to top Go down
Crad
Crad

Male Posts : 69
Moderator Points :
Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)   Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:16 am

Who doesn't? It's probably the next most popular thing since Naruto F3
Back to top Go down
KitKat
KitKat

Male Posts : 484
Moderator Points :
Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)   Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:06 pm

Houki Boshi, my favorite song in Bleach.
Back to top Go down
strach
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Male Posts : 121
Moderator Points :
Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)   Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:19 pm

i prefer Death Note :study: and FMA :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Hazard
Hazard

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)   Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:02 am

FMA ended so quickly F4
Back to top Go down
TheCh0zen1
TheCh0zen1

Moderator Points :
Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)   Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:31 pm

....well just doing my duty ... but --- isnt this about bleach..........lets not talk about somthing else .. and make this thread move ... thank you.
Back to top Go down
J0SH2
J0SH2

Male Posts : 41
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)   Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:56 pm

strach wrote:
i prefer Death Note :study: and FMA :lol!:
I AGREE!
i know about bleach but i dont really like the anime
and also bleach is in english so a lot more people now know about it
Back to top Go down
KitKat
KitKat

Moderator Points :
Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)   Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:21 am

It's been in English for a while, so how can people not know about it? My friends at school watches it, the people in my class, tons of people.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)   Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:28 am

i liek mudkips
yes i do know about bleach 0_o
Back to top Go down
Rashberry
Rashberry

Moderator Points :
Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)   Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:02 am

KitKat wrote:

Houki Boshi is the best ending. MyPace is weird. 3 plushies dancing O_o
Back to top Go down
KitKat
KitKat

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)   Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:20 pm

Rashberry wrote:
KitKat wrote:

Houki Boshi is the best ending. MyPace is weird. 3 plushies dancing O_o

You mean MySpace has 3 plushies dancing?
Back to top Go down
Rashberry
Rashberry

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)   Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:32 am

I thought i was mypace?
Back to top Go down
KitKat
KitKat

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)   Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:47 am

Your pace?
Back to top Go down
PlanetSpear
PlanetSpear

Male Posts : 461
Moderator Points :
Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)   Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:34 am

KitKat wrote:
Mine is life's like a boat.
Back to top Go down
Rashberry
Rashberry

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)   Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:49 am

KitKat wrote:
Your pace?
Huh what pace?
Back to top Go down
PlanetSpear
PlanetSpear

Male Posts : 461
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)   Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:59 pm

Rashberry wrote:
KitKat wrote:
Your pace?
Huh what pace?
You wrote 'mypace' so he said, 'Your pace?'.
Back to top Go down
KitKat
KitKat

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)   Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:53 pm

I'm so confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)   Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach (NOT THAT WASHING LIQUID)
Page 1 of 1