Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]

Go down 
+3
PlanetSpear
iTester
Administrator
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :
Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]   Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:21 pm

Revised! After playing the game I removed some suggestions I no longer though suitable and I seperated it into Suggestions and Bugs. I also removed anything that has been implemented/fixed. Changed up the organization a bit xD

SUGGESTIONS:

-Put a direct DL link for the latest game version right at the portal.

IMPORTANT: Alot of the time keystrokes that you use while the game is minimized actually do something in the game, try fixing that. And for full screen, alt + enter is a nice shortcut you should keep, but allow ppl to maximize the screen via the normal button so they still have the start bar if they need it.
FILES: I realize that you don't want too big of an exe, but try making the files a bit neater. For one, rename the actual exe "FinalStory.exe" Try getting the settings file into the actual .exe, it's a very small file and it's easy for somebody to change the game title to "blah blah story created by -stealer's name-" As for the audio files, I know MS got them all packed into one bigger file, so you should try doing that too, it's a bit neater.
INTRO: I suggest putting a little thing centered at the bottom the whole time that says "Skip Intro" where you can press enter/click to activate it, enter is alot easier to remember/act instinctively. After exiting load game intro re-plays. I suggest making a longer intro (ie. 30 seconds) that describes the story a bit with some animation, because what you have now isn't really an intro, it's a bother.
MENU: You should be able to give a name to your game saves, and have it show up when you select it. At least make the game save defaults FSGame1/FSGame2 or something, instead of File. Also, try making a bit of a more detailed main page, adding a nice background, a visible side column, the 4 characters actually doing something, etc. It really grabs attention and shows people that you've put work into designing your game. I would re-add the "Shutdown" option from earlier versions, so that if people change their mind at the title they don't have to forcefully shut down.
KEY CONFIG: There is absolutely nothing that tells you the key config. On pressing new game you should immediately show a screen with a big green frame (like you use) that covers everything and shows the key configuration, and at the bottom put a green frame that says Start. I realize it's a pretty basic key config for RPGs but since all of your players are coming from MapleStory, they may not know that configuration.
ICON: Make the icon simpler; the current one looks bad when shrunk to 16x16.
CURSOR: I notice that it flashes on and off, try making a special cursor for the game that doesn't do that, that changes when you hover over something clickable, but not so fancy that it takes attention away from the game. Also, I would suggest that you make all buttons clickable, it helps out alot for players used to using mouses. Also, that way instead of having to press esc when you are in a shop or something to change the menus you can just click a different button. (ie. selecting how much of something you want to buy, change your mind and instead of pressing esc just click buy to go back)
BUTTONS: As stated above, make them clickable. Also, I notice you try to fade them out when the menu is inactive, fade them out more so that it's really noticable.
AP DISTRIBUTOR: The problem with this is that the instructions only load after you've actually pressed something. I suggest saving "instructions read" with the game data so that they only open once. And when the instruction window does open, make it open before the rest of the item opens so that people aren't afraid to press buttons, not knowing what they do. And for the AP distributor, the window that explains how to use it is a bit off, make it so that all the font aligns and is the same; some is small, some is bold, some is aligned wierd; and the grammar in it is also a bit off, try making it a bit more clear. When it shows the character stats, HP isnt aligned, and everything is capitalized but MP isn't; and I would add a space between STAT: and the number, it's a bit cleaner. For the modifying buttons, all of the 1s are really small, make them the same size. And remove the << >> because it implies you can reduce a stat, but you can't anymore. Again, making the character buttons clickable makes it easier to select a character, without pressing esc. Add a button at the bottom "Back to Items" clickable only, that takes you back to the items menu. Immediately after moving to a new character have it show their stats but change menus only after pressing Enter.

SHOPS: Immediately after moving to a new button (Buy/Sell) have it show what's for sale but change menus only after pressing Enter, and be able to immediately do something else by use of mouse. Instead of having the screen change to what you're buying/selling try to make a pop up and enable right/left arrows to change the amount. Add another rectangular frame at the bottom of the screen, identical to the one at the top which shows "You don't have enough mesos." when you try to make the amount too high.
CHATTING: Okay, lots to say here. First is consistancy. Have the colors for character names ALWAYS be the same, instead of sometimes blue, sometimes red for the same char. Whenever a player receives an item, sometimes you say obtained, sometimes gained, and sometimes it's in white and sometime's in green. Make it always in the same color and make it always say gained or something, consistancy adds appeal. Also make sure that your chatting window is always aligned the same way, and either like 10 pixels away from the top, or from the bottom of the screen-- when the text is away from the middle of the screen players can enjoy your graphics. Instead of having a down arrow have an OK button, an arrow makes people think you press down to read more, and have the last line of text always at the same distance from the button. Neatness is another issue, make sure that character name is directly followed by a colon and space always, "Zeru: Hello" and that you capitalize and punctuate properly. Don't skip to the next line when it's only been half filled. Also, your grammar is hideous. Don't feel bad because English isn't your first language/you haven't learned grammar at school, but send somebody all of your chatting and get them to rewrite it properly and clearly, adds alot of appeal to the game since many people dislike bad grammar with a passion. Don't have parts of chat in the middle with nothing written where you still have to press enter, because it can get annoying.

CLOCK: The length of the clock keeps changing length because of the font you've chosen, find a font where all numbers are the same size so that the width of your clock doesn't always fluctuate, it draws attention to itself.
GRAPHICS: Pretty good, not much to say here, battles could be a bit better but great nontheless. I would make it so that your location is always displayed-- in the corner opposite of time (top left), don't make it a box, just a small thing that says "Amherst" (kind of like the clock). I have noticed though that about 10 pixels from either side of the screen everything gets cut off, ie. the MiniMenu with item, stats, etc.
MINIMENU: Scroll through is too fast, make it so that you can only move one at a time, alot of the time I miss my selection.
SOUND: In the bottom right Corner put the text "Sound" with a little icon (optional) to turn sound on and off. Some people don't like sound. Optionally, you can have the text only show when you hover over it, so that it doesn't distract you from the game. If you want to, changing the sound volume is also great.
BATTLING: Monsters appear too often, either sell a "Repel" item (like in pokemon) to keep monsters away, or make them appear less. It gets annoying. Optionally, in the bottom right corner (where I said you should put sound) also put Monsters: Low. And by clicking on the text you should be able to change it to Monsters: Medium, Monsters: High, Monsters: None. so that you can control how often you battle. Again you can have the text only show when you hover over it, so that it doesn't distract you from the game. Other than that:
-Show your max HP during battle (ie. 190/270)-- like it's displayed when you go to stats. Although it's displayed when you want to use an item, an all the time display would be useful.
-After you go to Items and Skills from battle, add a "Back to Battle Menu" clickable button at the bottom. (keep the option to use Esc)
-At the top of the battle menu put the character's name (in the specific color).**
-Always have the same order for battles. Usually it's the same but in several battles the character attacking order is different. Also if you use my above suggestion (**), make the battle menu appear in order of who attacks.
-Where you have the number beside skills, add a "MP" before it (ie. "MP - 6") for clarity.
-When you level up, capitalize "MP". Use the arrow you use to show which level you went to, for all of the places where you use arrows, it looks nicer than -->
-The level up box overlaps with the rewards box sometimes. Again, at the top of it put the character's name (in the specific color).
-The chat during battles is amazingly slow and choppy, instead of having it slowly roll out, might as well just let it automatically display everything. For battles anyway.

OTHER:
-Capitalize names of skills, end descriptions with a period.
-Make jumping alt, enter doesn't have to be used for everything, and it's also an instinct for MapleStory players, they won't have to adjust.
-Doors should always have to be pressed enter at the entrance, and upon leaving the building either make them ALWAYS have to be pressed enter at or walk through.
-Portals should ALWAYS have to be pressed enter at or walk through. ATM some are walk through and some you need to press c, space, enter. Be consistent.
-Add a "Back to Items" button at the bottom of the Monster Book (clickable or enter or esc), so that you don't exit completely, just to items.
-Add a "Back to Mini Menu" clickable only button at the bottom of items, skills and equips (keep the option to use esc)
-At the equips menu, show the character's job aligned-right (opposite of their name, same line)
-Equips menu, change "body armor" to "Armour" and make it the same size as everything else.
-Add icons for all items
-After each level you get +1/+2/+3 of every stat, make it so that you only get auto plus for your 2 main stats as well as HP and MP, or remove it completely.

NOTE: Stuff I suggested goes in the corners: Location, sound buttons, monster mode, time, etc. Put stuff like that in small text so that it doesn't distract you from the game.

BUGS:

-If you minimize the game while the intro is playing, it replays after you maximize it, and sometimes gets stuck.
-After you finish the Letter to Lucas quest and talk to Maria again she says "Are you sure you sent the Letter to Lucas yet?"
-For some beginner skills (don't remember which), when someone learns one automatically by leveling up, all your players learn it.
-Monster book shows green snail after blue snail yet blue snail is more advanced? Try organizing the book by level/exp.
-Snail shell throw is available before you actually "learn" the skill, and doesn't use any snail shells. Also, make snail shells and other etc. sellable for low mesos.

Anyway don't feel bad about all of this. It's mostly me being picky, but I think it would really enhance your game, just stuff to think about. If you need someone to help out with rewriting chat/descriptions/creating or replacing icons/desigining banners and website/writing intros I'm your guy. If you have any questions about my post I'll check back and reply.

Last edited by Churroz on Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
iTester
iTester

Male Posts : 271
Moderator Points :
Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -13
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]   Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:42 pm

ill ansewr this slowly.
YOU CAN SKIP THE INTRO
hold z.

key configs are easy
arrows and enter and esc
the basic to most games?

time is jsut to see if its day or night
night = secret night shop.
if its longer then u wait longer.

pretty much most of this is what you want it to be, not what others
if you play other RPGS on comp they use same keys, and same style to most

did you realize its v.05?

do you know it takes a while to make it?

stop being picky and just play the game. report bugs and he will try to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :
Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]   Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:34 pm

iTester wrote:
ill ansewr this slowly.
YOU CAN SKIP THE INTRO
hold z.

key configs are easy
arrows and enter and esc
the basic to most games?

time is jsut to see if its day or night
night = secret night shop.
if its longer then u wait longer.

pretty much most of this is what you want it to be, not what others
if you play other RPGS on comp they use same keys, and same style to most

did you realize its v.05?

do you know it takes a while to make it?

stop being picky and just play the game. report bugs and he will try to fix it.

I know it's not easy to make. And he said you hold space bar to skip intro. But there were alot of bugs in that post.
And even though alot of it is me being picky I think there were some things most people would agree on. I'm not saying it has to be done, just some suggestions if he wants to add them. I know clickable buttons, Back to Menu buttons and stuff like that would help me out.
And if the chatting is just styled text, and not manually made pictures then it's not that hard to fix grammar. And that would make a big difference, because there are quite a few times when it's hard to understand what's going on. Not to mention that tons of people would refuse to play a game with bad grammar.
Back to top Go down
iTester
iTester

Moderator Points :
Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]   Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:51 pm

its hold z. try holding spacebar, it wont work.

tell him the grammar errors and he can fix them.

dont like monsters? escape from them

few monsters = u will be weak due to lack of kililng

the AP destributer (spell error) is like that because what if it activates without pressing space / enter, and u want to change to a different character and you press -> putting 1 in HP. you cant take it out so.. uhoh?

u do know this is an RPG right? its not Maplestory. why would jump be alt? a good way to get used to the game is to have ur right hand on the arrows and when you want to click enter, use ur index finger to click enter. your other hand can do basically nothing. maybe esc for menu but other then that, yea..

whats the point of leveling if you dont get a bonus stat besides 5 aP?
no hp no mp no etc? HP / MP = stats. taking out +stats when leveing makes your HP the same unless you use the 5 AP u gain to put in AP/MP

why would u kill 1 monster and escape?

i bet most of these will be gone if you play alot more RPGs on the comp.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]   Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:00 pm

iTester wrote:
its hold z. try holding spacebar, it wont work.

tell him the grammar errors and he can fix them.

dont like monsters? escape from them

few monsters = u will be weak due to lack of kililng

the AP destributer (spell error) is like that because what if it activates without pressing space / enter, and u want to change to a different character and you press -> putting 1 in HP. you cant take it out so.. uhoh?

u do know this is an RPG right? its not Maplestory. why would jump be alt? a good way to get used to the game is to have ur right hand on the arrows and when you want to click enter, use ur index finger to click enter. your other hand can do basically nothing. maybe esc for menu but other then that, yea..

whats the point of leveling if you dont get a bonus stat besides 5 aP?
no hp no mp no etc? HP / MP = stats. taking out +stats when leveing makes your HP the same unless you use the 5 AP u gain to put in AP/MP

why would u kill 1 monster and escape?

i bet most of these will be gone if you play alot more RPGs on the comp.

That's why I suggested a Repel item or monster mode, escaping all the time can get annoying too. I dont mean take out HP/MP, but why does it auto-add to stats you don't need, like luk and int for Zeru? I'd rather have more AP. I know it's not MS but since most of your players come from MS they'll be used to Alt..

How do you use soul rage, it doesn't explain very well .__.
All it did was teach me a skill when it was explained.
Back to top Go down
iTester
iTester

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]   Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:23 pm

did you know more luk = faster?
did you know without the added + serene would be doing less then 100 normal attack damge?
maplestory's control are different from RPG
maplestory is nothing like an RPG. its a story without an ending
heck its barely a story

yea, tell him that in the "bug" because he typed the directon wrongs (for soul rage)

to escape, when a battle starts press -> then enter
how hard is it?
if annoying, just kill the dam monster @_@
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]   Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:32 pm

iTester wrote:
did you know more luk = faster?
did you know without the added + serene would be doing less then 100 normal attack damge?
maplestory's control are different from RPG
maplestory is nothing like an RPG. its a story without an ending
heck its barely a story

yea, tell him that in the "bug" because he typed the directon wrongs (for soul rage)

to escape, when a battle starts press -> then enter
how hard is it?
if annoying, just kill the dam monster @_@

How is the story related to character stats? He said it was based off MapleStory, which gives me the impression that characters and stuff are similar to MapleStory.. If the stats are different from MapleStory he should at least give us builds so that we know how to add them, we can add them ourself, instead of havng them auto-added. Escaping is a bother too, because it takes like 10 seconds for the battle to load.
Back to top Go down
iTester
iTester

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]   Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:38 pm

i never said the story is related to chracter stats.
yes it is based off maplestory. but this isnt maplestory is it?
he did give the builds. read the forums
be patient on escaping
Back to top Go down
PlanetSpear
PlanetSpear

Male Posts : 461
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 13

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]   Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:35 pm

I'll fix up your huge post Captain Planet style~.
Color coded FTW?
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]   Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:15 pm

okay.... I guess you took your time on those, I mean theres several games that
we don't like its options...
I mean lets say, Final fantasy....
Sometimes I dont like the enemy encounter that appears ramdom times, theres no repel
they dont show locations in the corner....
some people won't like the show location thing in the corner....
Every person in the world thinks different and like things in a different way.
I understand your point of view, but if I change the game as you are pointing out
there will be other people that will say something about the change...
I understand that grammer and other things, but I mean the game system is already like that.
If I change some parts of it it requires heavy scripting, and several people won't be able
to use their save files....
Anyways theres several options you can change with F1..
About the controls and others I didn't explain in the game because I put it in the thread.
Anyways about grammar you can report it in bug section with the whole list of it to improve it...thanks
it took me 10 mins to read... my eyes burns now...

I mean about the chat and other ramdom things...
pokemon when you chat has the down thing... and I mean
monsters hp and mp does shows..... sigh... ?
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]   Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:28 pm

So.....Many....Colors..........-Seizure- F4
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]   Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:13 pm

whoa WALL OF TEXT F6
Back to top Go down
iTester
iTester

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]   Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:15 pm

big wall of PICKY text ;D
Back to top Go down
burninghot

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]   Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Two things.

A lot is two words (ironic because you keep criticizing the grammar).
Why do you use a black font in a black background?
Back to top Go down
PlanetSpear
PlanetSpear

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]   Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:52 pm

speedycop wrote:
So.....Many....Colors..........-Seizure- F4
I prefer reading it like this, than everything like this:
Here are some suggestions/bugs/errors/glitches that I found in the whole game/forum:
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]   Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:06 pm

i red almost all...

A lot of you "suggestions" cant be made because he make the game on RPG Maker XP
and it will be SOOOOOOOOOOOO hard to make a script to actually support clicking on the screen(source: i was on a script community(forum) before)

And the save file names cant be changed because if you do so, the program wont recognize it...
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]   Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:19 pm

burninghot wrote:
Two things.

Alot isn't two words.. Both "alot" and "a lot", do not exist, until you are talking about a lot of land or the like. So if I'm going to use one of the two I don't think it really matters anyway. Don't test my grammar I took 2 years of grammar classes in a private school, and my average was 90-95 while the class average was 75.

EDIT: The background was green when I posted. Not to mention CaptainPlanet colored my post.

EDIT2: @metawe; You can make the actual "Save1.rxdata" the same, because that's what it recognizes. You just put the name inside the actual file. Save1 and File1 already don't match anyway.
Back to top Go down
PlanetSpear
PlanetSpear

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]   Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:02 am

Churroz wrote:
burninghot wrote:
Two things.

Alot isn't two words.. Both "alot" and "a lot", do not exist, until you are talking about a lot of land or the like. So if I'm going to use one of the two I don't think it really matters anyway. Don't test my grammar I took 2 years of grammar classes in a private school, and my average was 90-95 while the class average was 75.

EDIT: The background was green when I posted. Not to mention CaptainPlanet colored my post.

EDIT2: @metawe; You can make the actual "Save1.rxdata" the same, because that's what it recognizes. You just put the name inside the actual file. Save1 and File1 already don't match anyway.
Colors is coolio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]   Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions/Bugs [Long | Picky | Revised]
Page 1 of 1