Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Where do you download the game?

Go down 
+7
Xafo
Zeru
ipod123432
ImNotMe
finalkenshin
massacrea
Thecrazycow
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Thecrazycow
Thecrazycow

Male Posts : 459
Moderator Points :
Where do you download the game? Left_bar_bleue81 / 10081 / 100Where do you download the game? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where do you download the game? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Where do you download the game? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -10
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Where do you download the game? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you download the game?   Where do you download the game? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:15 am

I've become a beta tester but i dont know where to download the game...
Sooooo how do i download it?
Back to top Go down
massacrea
massacrea

Male Posts : 23
Moderator Points :
Where do you download the game? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Where do you download the game? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where do you download the game? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Where do you download the game? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Where do you download the game?   Where do you download the game? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:50 am

i dont think its out yet.. but then again im new here too and may be completely wrong :P
Back to top Go down
finalkenshin

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Where do you download the game?   Where do you download the game? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:43 pm

Not released yet :P.
Just stick around longer, and it'll come xD.
Back to top Go down
Thecrazycow
Thecrazycow

Male Posts : 459
Moderator Points :
Where do you download the game? Left_bar_bleue81 / 10081 / 100Where do you download the game? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where do you download the game? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Where do you download the game? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -10

PostSubject: Re: Where do you download the game?   Where do you download the game? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:45 pm

kk tyvm
Back to top Go down
ImNotMe
ImNotMe

Male Posts : 98
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Where do you download the game?   Where do you download the game? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:04 pm

yea i talked to antlan on MSN yesterday and he said a couple of days maybe =D
Back to top Go down
ipod123432
ipod123432

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Where do you download the game?   Where do you download the game? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:30 pm

ImNotMe wrote:

Could a couple days mean today?
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Where do you download the game? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Where do you download the game? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Where do you download the game?   Where do you download the game? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:40 pm

okay look guys there was already a first game release of the basic bugs...
Its called crappy version,
it includes 3 maps
like 6 skills
and some preview of the gameplay,
I LOST THE LINK because I accidentaly erase EVERYTHING in the old forums, including the crappy version...
only a few people has the crappy version, yeah and someone already make it to lv 99 lol
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
ImNotMe
ImNotMe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Where do you download the game?   Where do you download the game? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:43 pm

ipod123432 wrote:
ImNotMe wrote:

Could a couple days mean today?

um..negative
Back to top Go down
Xafo
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Xafo

Male Posts : 213
Moderator Points :
Where do you download the game? Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100Where do you download the game? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where do you download the game?   Where do you download the game? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:53 pm

Zeru wrote:
it includes 3 maps
like 6 skills
I LOST THE LINK because I accidentaly erase EVERYTHING in the old forums, including the crappy version...
only a few people has the crappy version, yeah and someone already make it to lv 99 lol

i have both crappy versions but i dont know how to upload it >.< pale silent tongue No Wink :oops: :drunken: :geek: :lol!: :afro: :flower: 🐘 :study:
Back to top Go down
Rashberry
Rashberry

Male Posts : 309
Moderator Points :
Where do you download the game? Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Where do you download the game? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: Where do you download the game?   Where do you download the game? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:52 pm

Yea i have the crappy quick version as well
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
Watermelon

Male Posts : 24
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Where do you download the game?   Where do you download the game? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:25 pm

Xafo wrote:
Zeru wrote:
it includes 3 maps
like 6 skills

i have both crappy versions but i dont know how to upload it >.< pale silent tongue No Wink :oops: :drunken: :geek: :lol!: :afro: :flower: 🐘 :study:

ATTACK OF THE EMOTICONS!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Sorry about that, I had a nervous breakdown.
Back to top Go down
ImNotMe
ImNotMe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Where do you download the game?   Where do you download the game? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:21 pm

Watermelon wrote:
Xafo wrote:
Zeru wrote:
it includes 3 maps
like 6 skills

ATTACK OF THE EMOTICONS!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Sorry about that, I had a nervous breakdown.

are you gonna be alright? or do you need a midol?
Back to top Go down
Antlan
Administrator
Administrator
Antlan

Male Posts : 410
Moderator Points :
Where do you download the game? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Where do you download the game? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 8

Character sheet
RPG field: 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Where do you download the game?   Where do you download the game? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:47 pm

Crappy Version's been posted yesterday.
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
Where do you download the game? Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100Where do you download the game? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where do you download the game? Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Where do you download the game? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where do you download the game?   Where do you download the game? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:33 pm

Why the hell was this bumped? Mod's should really lock these kinds of things. /lock

Edit by Churroz: Cleaned and Locked.
Back to top Go down

Where do you download the game?
Page 1 of 1