Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Should the game have an increase in speed?

Go down 
+2
Achilla
burninghot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
burninghot

Moderator Points :
Should the game have an increase in speed? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Should the game have an increase in speed? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Should the game have an increase in speed? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Should the game have an increase in speed? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Should the game have an increase in speed? Empty
PostSubject: Should the game have an increase in speed?   Should the game have an increase in speed? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:24 am

Yeah.

The game is a little bit slow-paced. I don't mean the plot; I mean the game itself should have an increase in speed. I'm sure when I say this that it goes to many people out there - it gets very frustrating when moving and during battle because the character movements are really slow, especially when moving across towns in the beginning, or having even longer delay times when the slow-paced game is added with the frequent monster encounters.

Playing at 2.5x speed feels just right. There isn't any long walks across town, or even longer walks through the wild. There are downfalls playing at a faster speed. To name some are having to accidentally press a wrong command while battling, or an extra point when distributing AP. So maybe bumping the game up to 2.0x would be great.

This is just a suggestion. Ignore it if you want, but the bottom line is that a speed boost is needed to get the game faster and more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Achilla

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Should the game have an increase in speed? Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Should the game have an increase in speed? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Should the game have an increase in speed?   Should the game have an increase in speed? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:55 am

I'm just going to reply to this o_O
I don't think FinalStory should be faster, or it will have less of a Final Fantasy feel.
And I don't think its actually possible to make everything faster.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Should the game have an increase in speed? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Should the game have an increase in speed? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Should the game have an increase in speed?   Should the game have an increase in speed? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:27 am

Not everything but when you walk can go faster once I implement haste
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
Should the game have an increase in speed? Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100Should the game have an increase in speed? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Should the game have an increase in speed? Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Should the game have an increase in speed? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should the game have an increase in speed?   Should the game have an increase in speed? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:38 am

When are the 2nd job's going to be out anyway? O.O
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Should the game have an increase in speed? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Should the game have an increase in speed? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should the game have an increase in speed?   Should the game have an increase in speed? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:42 am

Zeru wrote:
Not everything but when you walk can go faster once I implement haste
LOL: "create event", page 2, "move event", "speed up", "6: fast"

There you go, u hek nao with that speeeeeeeeeeeed
Back to top Go down
Thecrazycow
Thecrazycow

Male Posts : 459
Moderator Points :
Should the game have an increase in speed? Left_bar_bleue81 / 10081 / 100Should the game have an increase in speed? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Should the game have an increase in speed? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Should the game have an increase in speed? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -10
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Should the game have an increase in speed?   Should the game have an increase in speed? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:26 am

wow....metawe sounds like a smart ass....u dont need to rush zeru and if you would like things to go faster help him instead of harass him
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should the game have an increase in speed?   Should the game have an increase in speed? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:38 am

lol...
thats what you have to do...
Back to top Go down
Thecrazycow
Thecrazycow

Male Posts : 459
Moderator Points :
Should the game have an increase in speed? Left_bar_bleue81 / 10081 / 100Should the game have an increase in speed? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Should the game have an increase in speed? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Should the game have an increase in speed? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -10
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Should the game have an increase in speed?   Should the game have an increase in speed? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:39 am

if you were paying attention zeru said he would add it to the game later as haste which u apparently didnt realize that it meant he already knew how to do it
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should the game have an increase in speed?   Should the game have an increase in speed? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:42 am

i just wanted to say it, and yes i know zeru knew what to do F3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the game have an increase in speed?   Should the game have an increase in speed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should the game have an increase in speed?
Page 1 of 1