Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)

Go down 
+10
TraceLegacy
Antlan
Administrator
myfantasy
OrangeAce
strach
funnychicken
darkdragon7000
Zeru
WizMystery
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WizMystery
WizMystery

Moderator Points :
Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Empty
PostSubject: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:17 pm

I know it's similar to Final Story, but I've started working on it already :X

It uses RMXP, so If anyone out there is good at RMXP and would like to join the team, post here.

V.01 Includes The first half of the victoria part of the story, going up to Perion, clockwise around the map. Download and play here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/136055764/Maple_Hearts_Game.zip.html

Last edited by WizMystery on Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:14 pm

it keeps saying extract failed, preferably upload the folder of it in winrar format.
and also include the RGSS102E.dll in it. I already open the game with another extractor like 7zip
or winrar... anyways... I dont got much to say... THIS IS COMPETITION! YOU COPIED MY EXPLOSIVES THING AND JUMP THINGS! lol jkjk gls in it! I guess you are using the default character sprites and scripts right?

EDIT: did you noticed that you didnt encrypted the file right? cause I can open it too 0_o.... and you got the battle arab_music from me right? If you need any help like critics or other game design part I might try to help.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
darkdragon7000
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
darkdragon7000

Male Posts : 116
Moderator Points :
Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 15
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:29 pm

Yea.. Doesnt extract for me either all i got was a few BGM
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:36 pm

darkdragon7000 wrote:
hey I havent seen you in a while.... no post since I released finalstory 0.14
Back to top Go down
darkdragon7000
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
darkdragon7000

Moderator Points :
Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:02 pm

Zeru wrote:

LOL I've been on vacation sorry i didnt tell you guys *D
Back to top Go down
funnychicken

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:13 am

ok I downloaded this...but when it extracts, some files are missing becasue when I to try run the game it says "blah /graphic/ blah blah can not be found)
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:25 am

cause you gota change the rtp... and include rgsse2 thing so yea..
Back to top Go down
strach
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Male Posts : 121
Moderator Points :
Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:58 pm

Zeru wrote:
darkdragon7000 wrote:

if u havent seen him in a while i got almost lost for a life LOL
Back to top Go down
WizMystery
WizMystery

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:31 am

Meh... woops. Gunna go put it in rar format and re upload it.
(and yes I got the arab battle music from you Zeru :X)

The link has been updated in the first post.
Back to top Go down
darkdragon7000
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
darkdragon7000

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:19 pm

Still has an extracting problem for me, same as before
Back to top Go down
WizMystery
WizMystery

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:26 pm

darkdragon7000 wrote:
Still has an extracting problem for me, same as before
Strange...
I'll try again. Might have put some things in the wrong place...

It has been changed.
Back to top Go down
OrangeAce
OrangeAce

Male Posts : 75
Moderator Points :
Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:51 am

I'm trying it now, I'll PM you if there are any bugs.

EDIT: Found something wrong with it, I think another member already mention this before though.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
WizMystery
WizMystery

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:58 am

OrangeAce wrote:
I'm trying it now, I'll PM you if there are any bugs.

EDIT: Found something wrong with it, I think another member already mention this before though.

Spoiler:
I packed both the game and the dll in the rar... I don't know what's going on o.o
(And lol at the mudkip firin thah lazorz)

Okay, I'll try a .zip file. The link has been changed.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:41 am

anyways I just saw the whole game of urs since I can open it 0_o
I recommend you to do some map design practice, its pretty good oh and also
theres a bug in map in perion so you cant get up though the slope.
Back to top Go down
WizMystery
WizMystery

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:10 am

Zeru wrote:
anyways I just saw the whole game of urs since I can open it 0_o
I recommend you to do some map design practice, its pretty good oh and also
theres a bug in map in perion so you cant get up though the slope.
Perion isn't done yet so I'll fix that :X
The maps are on the first stage, second stage i add plants/other things
Back to top Go down
OrangeAce
OrangeAce

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:24 pm

Wait so does it work now or not? Because I don't won't to re-download it only to find that I get the same problem again or will have to DL Rmxp so I can play it :S
Back to top Go down
OrangeAce
OrangeAce

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:02 pm

You forgot to put the RGSS file in, I'm pretty sure that's rmxp's database...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:42 pm

do not include the rtp lolz you gota make ur own rtp like I did with fs....
I loled at ur mudkip XD
Back to top Go down
OrangeAce
OrangeAce

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:00 pm

I'll just download rpg maker xp again D=
Back to top Go down
WizMystery
WizMystery

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:15 pm

So.. exactly what do I have to do? What are all the files I need and where can I find them (besides the game itself)?
Back to top Go down
OrangeAce
OrangeAce

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:35 pm

Problems:
It said these boulders can be cut with explosives, how can explosives cut a rock?

The maps are a bit blank

The sign to get to Amherst is a bit confusing

No heartless yet? D=

People wont want to play a game where the walking sprite is Arshes so be creative

When he attacks he gets slashed then slashes the monster, when he gets slashed however no damage occurs but it looks weird

The file you need is the RTP file form the officiial rpg maker xp site

You used the default battle system, which is turn based, it can become quite boring if it's played like that but there is a game which battle system is like the default one but instead of taking turns there is a invisible timer, when that timer reaches 0 the enemy attacks and you have to be fast to win, I believe the game was called A Demon's honor, Keywords for search function - rpg fantasy magic are it's keywords look it up on the official site.

Downloads>Rtp Standard>I Agree> Install>Put in Maple hearts folder
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:16 am

Your starting guy with 50hp is messed up. I get owned by snails in 2 - 3 hits and its impossible to train without dieing ._. ...
Back to top Go down
WizMystery
WizMystery

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:51 am

OrangeAce wrote:
Problems:
It said these boulders can be cut with explosives, how can explosives cut a rock?

The maps are a bit blank

The sign to get to Amherst is a bit confusing

No heartless yet? D=

People wont want to play a game where the walking sprite is Arshes so be creative

When he attacks he gets slashed then slashes the monster, when he gets slashed however no damage occurs but it looks weird

The file you need is the RTP file form the officiial rpg maker xp site

You used the default battle system, which is turn based, it can become quite boring if it's played like that but there is a game which battle system is like the default one but instead of taking turns there is a invisible timer, when that timer reaches 0 the enemy attacks and you have to be fast to win, I believe the game was called A Demon's honor, Keywords for search function - rpg fantasy magic are it's keywords look it up on the official site.

Downloads>Rtp Standard>I Agree> Install>Put in Maple hearts folder
Yesh I know all of this, the battle system will be worked on once victoria is finished.

myfantasy wrote:
Your starting guy with 50hp is messed up. I get owned by snails in 2 - 3 hits and its impossible to train without dieing ._. ...
Same as above, if it's impossible to train ill take the battles out and make bosses a bit easier.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:10 am

and also if you change the battle system to a heavy one we won't be able to use our previus save file...
Back to top Go down
WizMystery
WizMystery

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:11 am

Zeru wrote:
and also if you change the battle system to a heavy one we won't be able to use our previus save file...
I guess I'll put it in now... just don't know which battle system to use :X Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next