Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Game - Failed to Initialize DirectX Audio?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aqua484

Moderator Points :
Game - Failed to Initialize DirectX Audio? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Game - Failed to Initialize DirectX Audio? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Game - Failed to Initialize DirectX Audio? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Game - Failed to Initialize DirectX Audio? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Game - Failed to Initialize DirectX Audio? Empty
PostSubject: Game - Failed to Initialize DirectX Audio?   Game - Failed to Initialize DirectX Audio? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:41 pm

uhm how do i get the game on it says failed to inatialize directX audio.
yea i really need help is it because my com. doesn't have sound i think i deleted it when i was cleaning out com. but is that the problem?
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :
Game - Failed to Initialize DirectX Audio? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Game - Failed to Initialize DirectX Audio? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

Game - Failed to Initialize DirectX Audio? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game - Failed to Initialize DirectX Audio?   Game - Failed to Initialize DirectX Audio? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:45 pm

lol? If you deleted some sort of audio driver then yes, it's because of that. rofl xD
You can turn off sound while playing but in order to run the game the audio needs to work. I guess you should download DirectX if you don't have it.
http://www.softwarepatch.com/windows/directxdownload.html

Also, in the future please use shorter thread titles.. A 30 word thread title is irrelevant xD
Back to top Go down

Game - Failed to Initialize DirectX Audio?
Page 1 of 1