Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

oil and salt can be used in battle

Go down 
+2
speedycop
12345tyuiop
6 posters
AuthorMessage
12345tyuiop

Moderator Points :
oil and salt can be  used in battle Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100oil and salt can be  used in battle Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
oil and salt can be  used in battle Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100oil and salt can be  used in battle Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-21

oil and salt can be  used in battle Empty
PostSubject: oil and salt can be used in battle   oil and salt can be  used in battle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:51 pm

I have found that they can be used, but what is their purpose?
the description says, oil, and salt. lol

i used one just for fun, but nothign really happened.

is this just a lil mistake that zure forgot about?

also noticed that in the mosnter book, after you fight the dark zeru,

in hte monster book, you see like, 80 pictures of him, frame by frame. they fill up the entire screen. thsi is a mistake as well right?

Edit:

Sorry, but I also noticed that in Ellinia, when you leave into east of perion 1 or head to henesys,

(no teleporting)

the light from the "sun" is still there, and it is hard for me to see .

im guessing this is also a mistake.
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
oil and salt can be  used in battle Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100oil and salt can be  used in battle Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
oil and salt can be  used in battle Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100oil and salt can be  used in battle Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: oil and salt can be used in battle   oil and salt can be  used in battle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:10 pm

Nice finds I think zeru will be able to fix these in .16 thanks for sharing F2
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
oil and salt can be  used in battle Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100oil and salt can be  used in battle Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: oil and salt can be used in battle   oil and salt can be  used in battle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:30 pm

lol its not zure its zeru xD
btw u noticed the light sun too, just enter perion a bam theres no shining anymore O)
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :
oil and salt can be  used in battle Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100oil and salt can be  used in battle Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: oil and salt can be used in battle   oil and salt can be  used in battle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:42 pm

Same thing with Saxer and Night..
There's 2 frames with Dark Zeru, first is #96 and it shows him with stats like 99999999 second shows normal stats #97
Then Saxer and Night #98 and #99.
It shows the sprite sheets.. Doesn't show Zure or Reinge though.. Wierdness.

Dark Zeru's sprite sheet is cut off. Oh and during battle Saxer's shoes keep changing while he's standing xD

EDIT: Oh and a while ago I was playing, then I minimzed it for a long time. Then when I re-opened it screen was black and there was a pop up that said Script Hanging or something like that, and game closed when I pressed okay.
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
oil and salt can be  used in battle Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100oil and salt can be  used in battle Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: oil and salt can be used in battle   oil and salt can be  used in battle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:44 pm

Churroz wrote:
Same thing with Saxer and Night..
There's 2 frames with Dark Zeru, first is #96 and it shows him with stats like 99999999 second shows normal stats #97
Then Saxer and Night #98 and #99.
It shows the sprite sheets.. Doesn't show Zure or Reinge though.. Wierdness.

Dark Zeru's sprite sheet is cut off. Oh and during battle Saxer's shoes keep changing while he's standing xD

EDIT: Oh and a while ago I was playing, then I minimzed it for a long time. Then when I re-opened it screen was black and there was a pop up that said Script Hanging or something like that, and game closed when I pressed okay.

Yea i got that too after i killed some blue golems O.O. probably final story's version of saying end of the file lol
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: oil and salt can be used in battle   oil and salt can be  used in battle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:40 pm

ok fix those stuff
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oil and salt can be used in battle   oil and salt can be  used in battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oil and salt can be used in battle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Final Story General-
Jump to: