Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

A suggestion to "AP reset"

Go down 
+4
Yoshi
Scott
Metawe
iTester
8 posters
AuthorMessage
iTester
iTester

Male Posts : 271
Moderator Points :
A suggestion to "AP reset" Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100A suggestion to "AP reset" Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
A suggestion to "AP reset" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A suggestion to "AP reset" Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -13
Registration date : 2008-04-06

A suggestion to "AP reset" Empty
PostSubject: A suggestion to "AP reset"   A suggestion to "AP reset" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:55 pm

Be like nexon, make them pay alot for 1 point :)
Well seriously, think about it..
like.. 10k for 1 ap out... no one can be abusing it unless they know the lottery number......
Is it possible that if you know the lottery number, you can only use it 1 time per version? and each version it changes? That can also prevent abusers
For the Extra Luk.... rawr ._. kinda pisses me off that alot of people are hella strong now D: is there a possible solution?
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
A suggestion to "AP reset" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A suggestion to "AP reset" Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
A suggestion to "AP reset" Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A suggestion to "AP reset" Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion to "AP reset"   A suggestion to "AP reset" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:00 pm

Sorry for this but you should posted on the other thread... ._.
and yeah maybe the 10k for one ap might work... and yeah, it can be made to use it only once or whatever times you want for each version... hmm...
Back to top Go down
iTester
iTester

Moderator Points :
A suggestion to "AP reset" Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100A suggestion to "AP reset" Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion to "AP reset"   A suggestion to "AP reset" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:06 pm

I didn't want to post it on other thread because that thread shouldof been in "Suggestions"
And I added some more stuff :P
Back to top Go down
Scott
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Scott

Male Posts : 129
Moderator Points :
A suggestion to "AP reset" Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100A suggestion to "AP reset" Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
A suggestion to "AP reset" Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100A suggestion to "AP reset" Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -3
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion to "AP reset"   A suggestion to "AP reset" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:29 pm

Quote :
Is it possible that if you know the lottery number, you can only use it 1 time per version? and each version it changes? That can also prevent abusers
For the Extra Luk.... rawr ._. kinda pisses me off that alot of people are hella strong now D:
...Zeru would never do that, because by now, if you knew it, you could have 900k+...which is why it is the same in all versions, and you can do it once.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
A suggestion to "AP reset" Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A suggestion to "AP reset" Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion to "AP reset"   A suggestion to "AP reset" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:34 pm

oh and changing the number will never happened, he said that D:... as Scott said
Back to top Go down
iTester
iTester

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion to "AP reset"   A suggestion to "AP reset" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:45 pm

Sorry I didn't know the number can be used only once xD
My memory is way back at .8 :P where he told me different things :O
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Yoshi

Male Posts : 20
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion to "AP reset"   A suggestion to "AP reset" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:08 pm

Well instead of making anther thread i could have just edited mine and put ur idea in o.O
That is if your talking about the one i made =O
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :
A suggestion to "AP reset" Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100A suggestion to "AP reset" Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
A suggestion to "AP reset" Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100A suggestion to "AP reset" Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion to "AP reset"   A suggestion to "AP reset" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:57 am

I think Zeru should make this game playable not payable. Make it payable after he finishes. xD
Back to top Go down
iTester
iTester

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion to "AP reset"   A suggestion to "AP reset" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:24 am

Trace.. please dont freakin post in every dam forum i hate the "new post" symbol so i had to go thru all of em ._. most of em were useless posts
the game is playable, and paying is donating
if he makes the game payable he will be sued -.-
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion to "AP reset"   A suggestion to "AP reset" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:31 pm

TraceLegacy wrote:
I think Zeru should make this game playable not payable. Make it payable after he finishes. xD

He doesn't mean buy AP resets for real money; he meant with game mesos.. It's just a fan game why would he make people play.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Male Posts : 1234
Moderator Points :
A suggestion to "AP reset" Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100A suggestion to "AP reset" Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
A suggestion to "AP reset" Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100A suggestion to "AP reset" Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1336
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion to "AP reset"   A suggestion to "AP reset" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:37 pm

anyways this is a good idea, I'm ganna do this if this is ganna happen
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
A suggestion to "AP reset" Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100A suggestion to "AP reset" Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion to "AP reset"   A suggestion to "AP reset" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:39 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
omg, stop necroing D: this topic's been debated for a while, whehter or not it gets reimplemented into the game is Zeru's choice x.x
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Male Posts : 1234
Moderator Points :
A suggestion to "AP reset" Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100A suggestion to "AP reset" Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1336
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion to "AP reset"   A suggestion to "AP reset" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
omg, stop necroing D: this topic's been debated for a while, whehter or not it gets reimplemented into the game is Zeru's choice x.x
my bad >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion to "AP reset"   A suggestion to "AP reset" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A suggestion to "AP reset"
Page 1 of 1