Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Need some help for the four bosses

Go down 
+11
myfantasy
Shiro
tom221
Metawe
jonahkwok
TraceLegacy
brantstar
Zeru
Administrator
Tacticsrule
funnychicken
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
funnychicken

Moderator Points :
Need some help for the four bosses Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Need some help for the four bosses Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Need some help for the four bosses Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Need some help for the four bosses Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Need some help for the four bosses Empty
PostSubject: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:31 pm

Hey guys. have any of you guys finished the earth temple yet? Can you give me some tips on the boss fight because I can't finish it(i'm around lv33). Is there any way I can avoid getting owned in 1 turn by final blast and arrow rain?

Also, is anything in the new secret shop worth buying?
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
Need some help for the four bosses Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Need some help for the four bosses Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:36 pm

Well
A. i would recommend eliminating on the earth temple bosses one at a time, that way u can deal bigger dmg. The level ur at is fine, just bring a good amount of pots (tuna soup, phoenix feathers, mad fish, etc)
B. yes the armor is worth buying, but right now they only add m def and p def, no new soul rage =(
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :
Need some help for the four bosses Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Need some help for the four bosses Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:44 pm

Armour is worth buying, it boosts your stats up a bit and it also adds alot of defense (especially for Zeru). I would recommend you bring a bunch of pots for the fight, also fish a bit and get mad fish so that you have 100% SR for the fight, that way you can transform right away. I like to get Royke to use Cooked Lobsters on the other people since he is relatively weak compared to them while transformed.
Other than that, have your mobbers always use a mob attack. Have your solo people at the same time ONLY attack Dark Zeru. When he's gone attack Dark Royke. These two have mob attacks and so they're your biggest worry. After that just finish them off however you like.
Back to top Go down
funnychicken

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:02 am

That's what I was trying to do but before I could kill 1 of them, they owned me with 2 consecutive mob skills. Any hints on where the new secret shop is? It's not in a town right?
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
Need some help for the four bosses Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Need some help for the four bosses Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:05 am

Sorry, but the only hint ill give for the secret shop is that its another night shop, so just start in lith and start walking around the island at night time. lols wont spoil, sorries =)
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Need some help for the four bosses Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Need some help for the four bosses Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:13 am

I guess you had bad luck, the succes rate for them to use both mob skill at the same time is 5% 0_o...
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
brantstar

Moderator Points :
Need some help for the four bosses Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Need some help for the four bosses Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:47 am

Tacticsrule wrote:
Sorry, but the only hint ill give for the secret shop is that its another night shop, so just start in lith and start walking around the island at night time. lols wont spoil, sorries =)
i just went around the whole island twice and i still cant find F4
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :
Need some help for the four bosses Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Need some help for the four bosses Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Need some help for the four bosses Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Need some help for the four bosses Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:54 am

brantstar wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
i just went around the whole island twice and i still cant find F4

You could be more careful. Examine each map for anything hidden behind trees, in isolated areas, etc.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:39 am

censored post!

Last edited by Zeru on Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:35 pm

Zeru wrote:
Giveaway for the lazy suckers here

Zeru! Comon don't give it away like that.. Make them work for it, it's unfair how we had to work for it and they get everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Last edited by Churroz on Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:04 pm

Well do watever you guys and the comunity want, I want tell anything else then! :D
Back to top Go down
jonahkwok

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:56 am

I can't beat them even at lv 37...
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:51 am

the key is make food! godly food!
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :
Need some help for the four bosses Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Need some help for the four bosses Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Need some help for the four bosses Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Need some help for the four bosses Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:57 am

Zeru wrote:

Food requires money. Money requires training. Training requires pots. Pots require money. So basically you're getting nowhere? =D
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:08 am

and killing low levels gut doesn't require money/pots :D
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:25 am

metawe wrote:
and killing low levels gut doesn't require money/pots :D

But you get less exp and money. =(
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:04 am

TraceLegacy wrote:
Zeru wrote:

Food requires money. Money requires training. Training requires pots. Pots require money. So basically you're getting nowhere? =D

but actually you just need salt and oil if you already bought the set and fishing rod.
So you just "buying" food for 40mesos or less
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:50 pm

Zeru wrote:
TraceLegacy wrote:
Zeru wrote:

but actually you just need salt and oil if you already bought the set and fishing rod.
So you just "buying" food for 40mesos or less

So when you buy the fishing rod and the cooking set, it's investing?
And what finished product has the greatest profit so far?
Back to top Go down
jonahkwok

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:54 am

Now I'm lv 42 47 47 47 I STILL CAN'T BEAT IT! THE FOUR PPPLS ARE TOO STRONG! AND I HAVE BUNCHES OF LOBSTERS AND TUNAS AND MAD FISHES AND I STILL CAN'T BEAT! OMGWTFBBQ?
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:54 pm

You have pots?... not just cook stuff
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:59 pm

and actually decent weapons, and basicly just buying the set and fishing rod after wasting 6k is worth since the items you get the bonus is higher than just potions.
Back to top Go down
funnychicken

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:07 pm

I beat it at 38/39. Just keep using your transformations and you'll be fine. Focus on Royke first as he is annoying with his Strafe and Arrow Rain. Then go for Zeru who has Final Blast which can practically nearly OHKO Serene and Royke. Then kill Serene and Antlan last, they hardly do any damage.
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:27 pm

Zeru wrote:
and actually decent weapons, and basicly just buying the set and fishing rod after wasting 6k is worth since the items you get the bonus is higher than just potions.

I've seen so much to do with the fishing part, but no one really mentioned ores/mining. What are those used for(besides the brief item synthesis).
Back to top Go down
jonahkwok

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:14 am

metawe wrote:
You have pots?... not just cook stuff

Basically I already have all the skills, and I got hundreds of pots, and I still can't beat them! >:(
Back to top Go down
brantstar

Moderator Points :
Need some help for the four bosses Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Need some help for the four bosses Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:32 pm

well what i did was is go to the mines get the iron and bronze ore make the screws and then get more ores to make the locico armor which i can resell for 2.5k each set
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help for the four bosses   Need some help for the four bosses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some help for the four bosses
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next