Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

The Official "That's What She Said" Thread

Go down 
+8
ImNotMe
Zeru
Darkmaniak
Phetbamrung
Xafo
Antlan
Thecrazycow
Cnickisher
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Cnickisher
Administrator
Administrator
Cnickisher

Male Posts : 105
Moderator Points :
The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:28 pm

Have you ever seen the show "The Office" where that one guy is always saying "That's What She Said" well here you can discuss your thoughts on that phrase. To me it's funny but annoying cuz in school thats all everyone says...!

_________________________________________________________________________________

How to say "Thats What She Said" in different languages

Arabic - هذا ما قالت
Chinese (Simplifyed) - 這就是他説的
Chinese (Traditional) - 說的是什麼,她說
Dutch - Dat is wat zij heeft gezegd
French - C'est ce qu'elle a dit
German - Das ist es, was sie sagte
Greek - Αυτο ειναι αυτο που ειπε
Italian - Ecco cosa ha detto
Japanese - それこそ、と彼女は言った
Korean - 그게 바로 그녀는
Portuguese - Isso é o que ela disse
Russian - Вот что она говорит,
Spanish - Eso Es Lo Que Ella Dijo
Noob - TAHTS WUT SHA SADE

Last edited by Antlan on Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thecrazycow
Thecrazycow

Male Posts : 459
Moderator Points :
The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Left_bar_bleue81 / 10081 / 100The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -10
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:34 pm

im one of those ppl who uses the joke alot :face:
I lub it F3
Back to top Go down
Cnickisher
Administrator
Administrator
Cnickisher

Moderator Points :
The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:39 pm

Thecrazycow wrote:
im one of those ppl who uses the joke alot :face:
I lub it F3

Thats What She Said!

lawl i know i over use that phrase alot!
Back to top Go down
Cnickisher
Administrator
Administrator
Cnickisher

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:49 pm

Lawl
Back to top Go down
Antlan
Administrator
Administrator
Antlan

Male Posts : 410
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
RPG field: 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:58 pm

Cnickisher wrote:
Lawl

That's what she said!
Back to top Go down
Xafo
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Xafo

Male Posts : 213
Moderator Points :
The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:59 pm

Cnickisher wrote:
Lawl
lol ty f3
Back to top Go down
Cnickisher
Administrator
Administrator
Cnickisher

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:01 pm

Xafo wrote:
Cnickisher wrote:
Lawl
lol ty f3

TAHTS WUT SHA SADE F3
Back to top Go down
Thecrazycow
Thecrazycow

Moderator Points :
The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Left_bar_bleue81 / 10081 / 100The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:12 pm

Cnickisher wrote:
I suck
thats what she said :shock:
Back to top Go down
Phetbamrung
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Male Posts : 139
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:46 am

Thecrazycow wrote:
Cnickisher wrote:
I suck
TAHTS WUT SHA SADE

Where the Israeli at?
Back to top Go down
Thecrazycow
Thecrazycow

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:47 am

Phetbamrung wrote:
Thecrazycow wrote:
Cnickisher wrote:
I suck
I also suck
Thats what her friend said :shock:
Back to top Go down
Darkmaniak
Darkmaniak

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:01 pm

Thecrazycow wrote:
Phetbamrung wrote:
Thecrazycow wrote:
Cnickisher wrote:
I suck
I also suck

ESO ES LO QUE ELLA DIJO

Correct please, that's spanish and I live in Chile, speak spanish, and the phrase in the main topic is WRONG :D
Back to top Go down
Xafo
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Xafo

Moderator Points :
The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:15 pm

Darkmaniak wrote:
Thecrazycow wrote:
Phetbamrung wrote:
Thecrazycow wrote:
Cnickisher wrote:
I suck
I also suck

ESO ES LO QUE ELLA DIJO

Correct please, that's spanish and I live in Chile, speak spanish, and the phrase in the main topic is WRONG :D

your correction is correct,I live in Honduras , spaek spanbish too.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:28 pm

my chineese class is worth now, you are wrong chineese is
這就是他説的
yay finaly I studied this for something!
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
ImNotMe
ImNotMe

Male Posts : 98
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:20 pm

Zeru wrote:
這就是他説的

LOL NOOB!!!
Back to top Go down
Rashberry
Rashberry

Male Posts : 309
Moderator Points :
The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:27 pm

ImNotMe wrote:
Zeru wrote:
這就是他説的

LOL NOOB!!!

Thats what she said.
Back to top Go down
Xafo
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Xafo

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:47 am

Rashberry wrote:
ImNotMe wrote:
Zeru wrote:
這就是他説的

LOL NOOB!!!

Thats what she said.

like you always say....FAIL
Back to top Go down
Rashberry
Rashberry

Male Posts : 309
Moderator Points :
The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:03 pm

Xafo wrote:
Rashberry wrote:
ImNotMe wrote:
Zeru wrote:
這就是他説的

LOL NOOB!!!

Thats what she said.

like you always say....FAIL

Its phail, not fail. so you my dear friend, phail.

Anyway whos failing?
Back to top Go down
FateTestarossa
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FateTestarossa

Male Posts : 175
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:52 pm

Ok I'm reviving this thread temporary because its 8:50 pm and im bored as hell.
My friend recently told me this. Best thats what she said ever: So he and his mom are in the car right. In front of them is a guy backing out from his driveway so his mom says " Don't pull out now! I'm still comming"
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:08 am

FateTestarossa wrote:
Ok I'm reviving this thread temporary because its 8:50 pm and im bored as hell.
My friend recently told me this. Best thats what she said ever: So he and his mom are in the car right. In front of them is a guy backing out from his driveway so his mom says " Don't pull out now! I'm still comming"
T/-\]-[T5 WUT 5]-[/-\ 5/-\D3!!!1!!1!1
Back to top Go down
FateTestarossa
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FateTestarossa

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:09 am

lol I can barely make out all of those letters
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:15 am

FateTestarossa wrote:
lol I can barely make out all of those letters
that was cheap http://n00b.camzmac.com/
Back to top Go down
FateTestarossa
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FateTestarossa

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:19 am

0]\/[G]-[/-\x0RZ
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:30 pm

i cant read urs either
wait does it say OMG HaxORZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official "That's What She Said" Thread   The Official "That's What She Said" Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official "That's What She Said" Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: