HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

Zeru

Most users ever online was 79 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:31 pm
Statistics
We have 3132 registered users
The newest registered user is akryix

Our users have posted a total of 48302 messages in 2615 subjects

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Share | 
 

 WAZAAA!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mocanuel
Member
Member
avatar

Male Posts : 20
Age : 24
Location : Behind you atempting to eat your soul
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: WAZAAA!!!   Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:54 am

Hey guys my name is Alexander im 15. I heard about this forum from youtube. It seemed like a nice game and its not a nice game. ITS A AWESOME GAME. See ya on the forums.
~Mocanuel O)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/maplethang
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
avatar

Male Posts : 988
Age : 22
Location : Where u think I am.
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 23
Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: WAZAAA!!!   Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:57 am

Haiiii Alexander =) Mind if i call you alex? BTW, i think metawe just met his match. Cya around the forums =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PlanetSpear
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Posts : 463
Age : 63
Location : Online, avoiding reality.
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: WAZAAA!!!   Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:57 am

Haierz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mocanuel
Member
Member
avatar

Male Posts : 20
Age : 24
Location : Behind you atempting to eat your soul
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: WAZAAA!!!   Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:35 am

Tacticsrule wrote:
Haiiii Alexander =) Mind if i call you alex? BTW, i think metawe just met his match. Cya around the forums =P
Yeah you can call me Alex. But by the way.. whos metawe? F6

Edit:
Oh dang. He is a mod. And why do u think i match with metawe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/maplethang
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 3661
Age : 48
Location : -insert location here-
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 32
Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: WAZAAA!!!   Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:00 pm

:O lol why?... I don't get it but Hi ~long wave~ you're like the only new member for 2 months that post... lol :3

Also I'm not a bad moddie like most of the other forums D:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KitKat
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Male Posts : 484
Age : 24
Location : Hawaii, Oahu
Moderator Points :
15 / 10015 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: WAZAAA!!!   Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:03 pm

metawe wrote:
:O lol why?... I don't get it but Hi ~long wave~ you're like the only new member for 2 months that post... lol :3

Also I'm not a bad moddie like most of the other forums D:

Ahem.

When I didn't have to deal with school and grades you shoulda seen mah posts. Almost 20 posts a day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 3661
Age : 48
Location : -insert location here-
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 32
Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: WAZAAA!!!   Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:29 pm

I'm dealing with school and grades too!, last term I got B and A, and it was my first term on Canada (I was on an El Salvador school before, and it was a looooooot more (or much?)harder)

I just noticed I almost have 900 post! :D :3

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KitKat
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Male Posts : 484
Age : 24
Location : Hawaii, Oahu
Moderator Points :
15 / 10015 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: WAZAAA!!!   Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:42 pm

But do you have almost OVER 9000?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PlanetSpear
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Posts : 463
Age : 63
Location : Online, avoiding reality.
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: WAZAAA!!!   Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:34 pm

metawe wrote:
I'm dealing with school and grades too!, last term I got B and A, and it was my first term on Canada (I was on an El Salvador school before, and it was a looooooot more (or much?)harder)

I just noticed I almost have 900 post! :D :3
Post wh0r3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member


Posts : 541
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 2
Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: WAZAAA!!!   Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:36 pm

PlanetSpear wrote:
metawe wrote:
I'm dealing with school and grades too!, last term I got B and A, and it was my first term on Canada (I was on an El Salvador school before, and it was a looooooot more (or much?)harder)

I just noticed I almost have 900 post! :D :3
Post wh0r3.

Having 900 posts doesn't mean sh!!t, considering half of them are spam and the other half is posted in the chat forum; in threads like "neverending story" :)


Last edited by Hydroxide on Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 3661
Age : 48
Location : -insert location here-
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 32
Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: WAZAAA!!!   Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:08 pm

Hydroxide wrote:
PlanetSpear wrote:
metawe wrote:
I'm dealing with school and grades too!, last term I got B and A, and it was my first term on Canada (I was on an El Salvador school before, and it was a looooooot more (or much?)harder)

I just noticed I almost have 900 post! :D :3
Post wh0r3.

Having 900 posts doesn't mean If you say this word again the banhammer will get you!, considering half of them are spam and the other half is posted in the chat forum; in threads like "neverending story" :)

LOL xD, "if you say this word again the banhammer will get you!" that's the word censoring Zeru did xD, and I don't spam much F3, and maybe half of them are in chat forum but that's what it is for "chat" :D

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KitKat
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Male Posts : 484
Age : 24
Location : Hawaii, Oahu
Moderator Points :
15 / 10015 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: WAZAAA!!!   Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:57 pm

You know SPAM when,

It's literally Stupid.

Your post is Pointless.

Your post is Annoying.

It's a Message that contains all the above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mocanuel
Member
Member
avatar

Male Posts : 20
Age : 24
Location : Behind you atempting to eat your soul
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: WAZAAA!!!   Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:37 am

Lmeo. My introduction topic became the chat topic *D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/maplethang
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member


Posts : 541
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 2
Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: WAZAAA!!!   Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:44 am

metawe wrote:
Hydroxide wrote:
PlanetSpear wrote:
metawe wrote:
I'm dealing with school and grades too!, last term I got B and A, and it was my first term on Canada (I was on an El Salvador school before, and it was a looooooot more (or much?)harder)

I just noticed I almost have 900 post! :D :3
Post wh0r3.

Having 900 posts doesn't mean If you say this word again the banhammer will get you!, considering half of them are spam and the other half is posted in the chat forum; in threads like "neverending story" :)

LOL xD, "if you say this word again the banhammer will get you!" that's the word censoring Zeru did xD, and I don't spam much F3, and maybe half of them are in chat forum but that's what it is for "chat" :D

sh!!t isn't a bad word I learned that when I was like 6...
And I think all forums should be like the HiddenStreet forums where posts in the chat forum don't go towards post count.
Plus, trust me, 90% of this forum is spam. Go to the questions section, pick a random thread and count how many posts either don't answer the question, or they do but it's already been answered perfectly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PlanetSpear
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Posts : 463
Age : 63
Location : Online, avoiding reality.
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: WAZAAA!!!   Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:48 am

Hydroxide wrote:
metawe wrote:
Hydroxide wrote:
PlanetSpear wrote:
metawe wrote:
I'm dealing with school and grades too!, last term I got B and A, and it was my first term on Canada (I was on an El Salvador school before, and it was a looooooot more (or much?)harder)

I just noticed I almost have 900 post! :D :3
Post wh0r3.

Having 900 posts doesn't mean If you say this word again the banhammer will get you!, considering half of them are spam and the other half is posted in the chat forum; in threads like "neverending story" :)

LOL xD, "if you say this word again the banhammer will get you!" that's the word censoring Zeru did xD, and I don't spam much F3, and maybe half of them are in chat forum but that's what it is for "chat" :D

sh!!t isn't a bad word I learned that when I was like 6...
And I think all forums should be like the HiddenStreet forums where posts in the chat forum don't go towards post count.
Plus, trust me, 90% of this forum is spam. Go to the questions section, pick a random thread and count how many posts either don't answer the question, or they do but it's already been answered perfectly.
Your to serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 3661
Age : 48
Location : -insert location here-
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 32
Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: WAZAAA!!!   Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:33 am

Hydroxide wrote:

sh!!t isn't a bad word I learned that when I was like 6...
And I think all forums should be like the HiddenStreet forums where posts in the chat forum don't go towards post count.
Plus, trust me, 90% of this forum is spam. Go to the questions section, pick a random thread and count how many posts either don't answer the question, or they do but it's already been answered perfectly.

Well I picked 4...
1: how do i get to sleepywood
The question is answered but then he has another. I see no spam... well maybe Zeru's second post was kinda offtopic but it wasn't spam so w/e.

2: entrance
Answered on first post and no spam

3: how do you turn off the music
You even helped him, and there's no spam

4:orbis
The most recent thread on Questions, again no spam.

Conclusion: I'm not saying there's no spam on here, I know there is, but you can't really say it's 90%, maybe like 30% to 40%?, also I'm already expecting that you're gonna say that you were exaggerating...

And why don't we just do like other forums, when the topic is answered close it: end of "spam"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member


Posts : 541
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 2
Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: WAZAAA!!!   Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:03 pm

metawe wrote:
Well I picked 4...
1: how do i get to sleepywood
The question is answered but then he has another. I see no spam... well maybe Zeru's second post was kinda offtopic but it wasn't spam so w/e.

2: entrance
Answered on first post and no spam

3: how do you turn off the music
You even helped him, and there's no spam

4:orbis
The most recent thread on Questions, again no spam.

Conclusion: I'm not saying there's no spam on here, I know there is, but you can't really say it's 90%, maybe like 30% to 40%?, also I'm already expecting that you're gonna say that you were exaggerating...

And why don't we just do like other forums, when the topic is answered close it: end of "spam"

lol, I didn't mean for you to actually go and check all of them out. But there are many useless posts. In a few threads somebody answered questions, and then another person comes and posts the exact same thing or says "ya the person who posted before me pretty much summed it up". Then why post? Cause everybody just has to get the last say :p

And moderators aren't on 24/7, chances are there is going to be spam before they get a chance to lock a topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WAZAAA!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
WAZAAA!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: Introductions and Absences-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: