Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :
Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help? Empty
PostSubject: Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help?   Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:07 pm

I am designing a website for my IT class; my topic is card tricks, like some simple techniques (ie. pinkie breaks and double lifts) and then I'll reveal a few tricks.
Problem is I need a good name for the site. Something joker related would be good since I have this awesome joker washout background. Some sort of play on words; not too long one or two words. I'm totally stuck, so if you guys could give a few suggestions each that would be awesome! :p

And next, color scheme. I'm thinking something with blue; either a steel blue or light blue or something like that. I need two colors for my actual content box-- I suppose I could just go black and white, or maybe some very subtle offset shades. And then I need some colors to incorporate either into my button text or the outside button design, as well as my side-navbar and stuff.

Thanks in advance for any ideas =D
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help?   Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Hmmm... for name, maybe... Joker's Hand or Hand of the Joker? Somin like that?
EDIT 4 NAME: Rawr, fine. How bout Tricks of the Joker?

As for color scheme, i have two possible ideas. One is from KH RE:CoM (Random Joker Card) The background of the card is like a really dark blue, sorta like navy, just even darker. That could possibly be for the background with like, a white or darker image in the middle. Second idea would be maybe, stripes of alternating dark colors?
(I'll post more when i think of em)

Hope i helped =)

Last edited by Tacticsrule on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :
Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help?   Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:00 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
Hmmm... for name, maybe... Joker's Hand or Hand of the Joker? Somin like that?

As for color scheme, i have two possible ideas. One is from KH RE:CoM (Random Joker Card) The background of the card is like a really dark blue, sorta like navy, just even darker. That could possibly be for the background with like, a white or darker image in the middle. Second idea would be maybe, stripes of alternating dark colors?
(I'll post more when i think of em)

Hope i helped =)

Joker's hand has nothing to do with card tricks. Something about a tricky joker or a cheating joker or something..

And I already have a background for the whole page, I just need another one for the actual text area. A picture or stripes would be hard to read and I'm not a big fan of light text on dark background..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help?   Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Designing website-- need name and color scheme! Help?
Page 1 of 1