Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Some Kind of Problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KitKat
KitKat

Male Posts : 484
Moderator Points :
Some Kind of Problem Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Some Kind of Problem Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Some Kind of Problem Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some Kind of Problem Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Some Kind of Problem Empty
PostSubject: Some Kind of Problem   Some Kind of Problem Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:47 pm

Alright, so today we had a Math Team picture taking, which included most of the members of the Math Team. We were going to put this in the Year Book, along with a frontpage that one of the Math Captains designed.

Together, from Junior Varsity and Varsity team, we have about 24 members in the group and the idea that came was a Ferris Wheel. There was going to be 8 holders, which fits 3 person per holder and other extra people that help out but are not in the Math Team on the side.

So, there was this one member who is a Senior, and he was in the Math Team since last year (I don't know how long because last year I was a Freshman). We wanted to add this person because he had been a member, but during the 4th Meet, he was kicked out due to lack of doing his Math Packets.

Scenario : So me and my friend Jia Jie (Sophmore), along with 2 Captains, Lixi (Junior) and Amanda (Sophmore) were in the room with our Math Coach. Amanda wanted to add this Senior, name Yi Chao because he was a member but our Coach reluctantly refused.

Quote of our Coach.
"He was lazy, a pig, and he doesn't even do his packets. During the Winter Break, he did not come at all, and he had such stupid excuses. 'Oh, I woke up late.' Every day? I mean come on, how can you deal with that guy?"

Quote of Amanda
"But he's still a member, you can't ignore him and kick him out because at least he does something to the team."

Quote of our Coach
"Yea, but because he's so lazy, he's going to bring the entire team down!"

So there was this 'argument' going on; Lixi got involved, while me and Jia Jie sat on the side, watching them talk. It came down to a really gruesome end.

Quote of Amanda
"Well, I want Yi Chao to be in the picture, because he contributes to the team too."

Quote of our Coach
"He doesn't deserve to be in the picture! That fatass doesn't even show up anymore, and he's also a jackass in my class (Calculus)."

Quote of Amanda
"You can't say that because he deserves to be in it. He doesn't show up anymore because maybe you kicked him off and that really brought down his hopes."

Quote of our Coach
"I DON'T CARE! Deserving and not deserving are two different things. Deserving means that person is dedicated and motivated to what they are doing and contributing. Not deserving means the person doesn't do anything to help out the team and they are also bringing the entire team down by not doing their part."

Quote of Amanda
"C'mon, he contributed to the team at least. Take Raymond (a Junior who doesn't do anything) for example. He joined Math Club, but he doesn't even do anything. That's why he doesn't deserve to be in the Math Club picture. But Yi Chao did something and he deserves to be in the picture."

Quote of our Coach
"You know what? End of discussion. I don't want to hear any more of this crap. I'm sick and tired of this s***. End of this discussion. I don't want to hear anyone talking about it. Not a word, no one! END OF DISCUSSION."

Silence held for about 5 minutes. In the end, Amanda ended up crying, her face towards the board. My friend Jia Jie got off his desk to go comfort her while making a gesture to our coach.

Quote of our Coach
"Don't piss me off Jia Jie, I'm not in the f-ing mood. I don't care what anyone thinks, this is bs, I don't care what anyone says either."

So we all went downstairs for 3 minutes to comfort Amanda because she was really sad. Lixi went up and got her stuff along with Amanda's stuff and they both left. Me and Jia Jie went back up to get our stuff and we both left the room quietly, not making a sound to disturb the stubborn devil left inside to do his own devious plot.

-Note- I am sorry if the language is harsh. If you would like to let me know, I will edit out the cuss words and try to make it less offensive.

-Edit- I have editted out the cuss words. Please let me know if they are still a bit offensive.

Last edited by KitKat on Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
Some Kind of Problem Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some Kind of Problem Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Some Kind of Problem Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Some Kind of Problem Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Problem   Some Kind of Problem Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:59 pm

Wow, that coach is a jerk D:
Try talking to him when he's not mad x_x
If he doesn't want to add that guy then at least tell him to say sorry to "Amanda"
also it's hear, not here x[
Back to top Go down
KitKat
KitKat

Moderator Points :
Some Kind of Problem Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Some Kind of Problem Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Problem   Some Kind of Problem Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:02 am

When is he never mad? Most of the time he's pissed, but this is the first time I've ever seen him explode out of his shell. Usually he is mad, but this is just insanely flared on the inside. It's like the other days his fire is small, but today it is a deadly forest fire.

Oh, and I don't know if Amanda might come to school tomorrow, because she's REALLY REALLY upset about this whole situation. Even if she comes, I'm not sure if she would go to Math Team.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
Some Kind of Problem Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Some Kind of Problem Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Some Kind of Problem Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Some Kind of Problem Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Problem   Some Kind of Problem Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:14 am

Your coach is evil or something?
Back to top Go down
KitKat
KitKat

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Problem   Some Kind of Problem Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:19 am

He's ... kind of evil, a bit pissed off at times. Nice at some times.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Some Kind of Problem Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Some Kind of Problem Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Problem   Some Kind of Problem Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:54 am

Also where's that Yi Chao, he can go with amanda to convince the coach, and show him prrof that he did work...
Back to top Go down
KitKat
KitKat

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Problem   Some Kind of Problem Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:24 am

Well, yea but Yi Chao slacks a bit and barely does his packets. But I know another member who always doesn't come and make excuses but she gets to be in the yearbook. I think he also deserves it too.
Back to top Go down
Kaocon

Male Posts : 71
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Problem   Some Kind of Problem Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:37 pm

make it shorter please
and lol what an asshole coach
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :
Some Kind of Problem Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Some Kind of Problem Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Some Kind of Problem Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Some Kind of Problem Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Problem   Some Kind of Problem Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:49 pm

i agree with Kaocon
its too long.
i cant concentrate
Back to top Go down
KitKat
KitKat

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Problem   Some Kind of Problem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:37 am

If I make it shorter, you'll miss the 'fun' parts. And besides, today at school, our coach felt real bad when he was driving home. So today he apologized to Amanda, and said that he will make a deal with her. She'll be responsible for Yi Chao and will have to make sure he does his part.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Problem   Some Kind of Problem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:13 am

KitKat wrote:
If I make it shorter, you'll miss the 'fun' parts. And besides, today at school, our coach felt real bad when he was driving home. So today he apologized to Amanda, and said that he will make a deal with her. She'll be responsible for Yi Chao and will have to make sure he does his part.
Cool :D
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Problem   Some Kind of Problem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:36 pm

so its not gonna get shortened?
i still dont get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Problem   Some Kind of Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Kind of Problem
Page 1 of 1