Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.

Go down 
+5
TraceLegacy
speedycop
KitKat
Metawe
Tacticsrule
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Empty
PostSubject: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:16 am

Title says all. I'll be heading into high school next year, so it'll be good to get some help beforehand. Speedy this should help u 2 =P
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:33 am

Eh I've never been in middle, elementary school before but going in mid-freshman year wasn't hard at all :)
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:58 am

for you, it should be easy tho, since you came in mid-year while also being completely new.
Back to top Go down
KitKat
KitKat

Male Posts : 484
Moderator Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:24 am

Make some Senior friends. They'll help you along the way. Join some sports team, get to know others better. They can help you also. And clubs if you want.
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:32 am

I know some juniors, not really a dude who does sports, my high school has lots of clubs im interested in :D (anime,chess,ping pong)
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:18 am

Tactics my high school has two parts the freshman ground and the sophmore/junior/senior ground xD(basically two different schools). So I won't be at the bottom of the chain till sophmore year.
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:52 am

Well I'm a freshman at my high school this year...but I'm not sure if I can help because my school is almost completely different that most other high schools in the U.S.

Like the principal once announced over the intercom: Students, I just lost the game.
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:05 am

TraceLegacy wrote:
Well I'm a freshman at my high school this year...but I'm not sure if I can help because my school is almost completely different that most other high schools in the U.S.

Like the principal once announced over the intercom: Students, I just lost the game.
Your kidding right? lmfao
Back to top Go down
FateTestarossa
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FateTestarossa

Male Posts : 175
Moderator Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:16 am

Well I'm not sure if I can help you at all considering freshmen year for me was a joke and so is sophomore year. Though remember once you know which rooms your classes are in go early to see where they are. idk about your school but at my school seniors like to point freshmen in the wrong directions and switch the signs around so room 105 becomes room 108 etc. other then that just have fun and relax. Spohomore and jr years are probably gonna be hell for you xD
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:00 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
for you, it should be easy tho, since you came in mid-year while also being completely new.
Wouldn't that make it harder? :T
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:48 pm

speedycop wrote:
TraceLegacy wrote:

No I'm not kidding. He (or somebody) put the rickroll over the morning announcements on the TV too.
It was like: Now, a special announcement, a video we've all learned to love: Rickroll.
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:33 pm

TraceLegacy wrote:
speedycop wrote:
TraceLegacy wrote:

No I'm not kidding. He (or somebody) put the rickroll over the morning announcements on the TV too.
It was like: Now, a special announcement, a video we've all learned to love: Rickroll.
*goes to your school* That seems like a school that isn't boring o,o.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:34 pm

dont get pushed around, make some sophmore friends
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:59 pm

Hmm... so here's what i can summarize at this point-
Make higher grade friends.
Don't get lost.
Try to keep your own sanity XD
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:55 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
Hmm... so here's what i can summarize at this point-
Make higher grade friends.
Don't get lost.
Try to keep your own sanity XD
Pretty much
Back to top Go down
Cnickisher
Administrator
Administrator
Cnickisher

Male Posts : 105
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Freshman year was a breeze for me... Just do good... Don't let the Sophomores/Juniors/Seniors pick on you... Stand up for your self... And join some sports... I joined Track & Field my freshman year and I'm not a sophomore and i love Track & Field....
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:18 pm

Hmmm, okie, thnx. These should help. If anyone can think of anymore, please feel free to post.
BTW, what's the hardest part of 9th grade science? I'm gonna take a test in may alligned to CA standards, and if i pass i can head straight to bio :D
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:40 pm

I thought Bio was 9th grade... =/
Bio you just need to remember to take notes and understand the topic to memorize easier...and constantly review or you'll probably forget.
I'm taking AP Bio in 10th. I'll tell you how it's like.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:25 pm

Science 9 is hella easy, you just need to have 'some' knowledge of bio, astronomy and chem and you're done (:
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:38 pm

lol, maybe for you folks. My 9th sci. is integrated physi. science -_-
I borrowed a 9th gr. sci book from the high school that way i can read it to study up. Right now im on chp. 4. Already stuff i haven't learned yet XD like molecular mass, how to calculate it based on amount, electron cloud positions, other stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
lol, maybe for you folks. My 9th sci. is integrated physi. science -_-
I borrowed a 9th gr. sci book from the high school that way i can read it to study up. Right now im on chp. 4. Already stuff i haven't learned yet XD like molecular mass, how to calculate it based on amount, electron cloud positions, other stuff like that.

I want to see the science courses per grade at your school.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:18 pm

i learned that in 6th frade
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:30 pm

Shadow wrote:

Tell me the electron cloud position for oxygen. In the correct format please.
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:57 pm

TraceLegacy wrote:
Shadow wrote:

Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Untitl10 Right?
For my school, freshman take integrated physi. or bio. Seniors take bio (physi. and bio required to graduate)
All other science classes are electives for juniors and seniors- biotech, chemistry, honors chem, AP chem, AP bio, geology, oceanography, physics, physiology.
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
TraceLegacy wrote:
Shadow wrote:

Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Untitl10 Right?
For my school, freshman take integrated physi. or bio. Seniors take bio (physi. and bio required to graduate)
All other science classes are electives for juniors and seniors- biotech, chemistry, honors chem, AP chem, AP bio, geology, oceanography, physics, physiology.

I thought he meant the electron configuration levels...as in 1s2 2s2 2p4...

Your schedule is really flexible.
My school:

Required:
Freshman: Biology
Sophomore: Chemistry
Junior: Physics
Senior: Geosystems

Optional:
AP Bio
AP Chem
AP Physics
Astronomy: Solar System
Astronomy: Universe
Marine Biology
DNA Science I
DNA Science II
Neurobiology
Introduction Organic Chemistry Part I
Computational Physics
Advanced Optics with Research App.
Quantum Physics/Nanotechnology
Biology of the Arts
Bionanotechnology
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.   Tips to survive or make freshman year easier. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips to survive or make freshman year easier.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next