HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

Zeru

Most users ever online was 79 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:31 pm
Statistics
We have 3131 registered users
The newest registered user is Thiikeriv

Our users have posted a total of 48302 messages in 2615 subjects

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Share | 
 

 STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joey7
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Male Posts : 277
Age : 20
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
16 / 10016 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Soon To Release = STR
----------------------------

Anyways, just a little reminding I am no longer account sharer, so if you wanna say hello to Joey, sorry, he won't say hello to you. Though Nick is available (and single if any girls here F3 )

Anyways, I'm making a TUTO on playing 358/2 Days on your computer tommorow. Even though it's stupid posting before out, I don't want to waste my time tommorow, later.

SLEEPING TIME!
-------
UPDATE: IT'S OUT!

Requirements:

Windows XP
A brain
NO$GBA (with fast configuration)
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Rom
WinRar
Internet

---------

Step 1: Go to this site and download Kingdom Hearts. It shouldn't be difficult to understand
Code:
http://www.forosdz.com/foro/videojuegos-en-descarga-directa/308156-dd-mu-ul-ff-3819-kingdom-hearts-358-2-days-j-nds-update-1-06-09-a.html
Step 2: Extract it on a folder (or desktop)
Step 3: Open NO$GBA
Step 4: Look for KH
Step 5: Select it (duh!)
Step 6: Get new firmware
Step 7: Reset KH
Step 8: Play!

If you have done this steps you should be able to play KH correctly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 2216
Age : 106
Location : forums watching you
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 16
Activity Points : 3029
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days   Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:45 pm

playing it alreayd day 17X or somewere, cant remeber but its fun to play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finalstory.activoforo.com Online
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 1430
Age : 22
Location : Planet Of Spears..c wat i did thar?
Moderator Points :
21 / 10021 / 100

Warning Points :
16 / 10016 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days   Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Ugh I am still resisting to play it. I don't want to spoil myself yet =/. Although if the rom is in english then i will play it o,o.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
avatar

Male Posts : 988
Age : 22
Location : Where u think I am.
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 23
Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days   Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:12 pm

speedycop wrote:
Ugh I am still resisting to play it. I don't want to spoil myself yet =/. Although if the rom is in english then i will play it o,o.
Agreed... It'll seem the same, just not right w/o a DS in our hands =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 2216
Age : 106
Location : forums watching you
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 16
Activity Points : 3029
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days   Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:23 pm

Well even though I dont understand japanese I can read a few words...
and understand a bit, or at least some effects for keyblades and stuff...

But the story I can simply look it up on the net though...quite tragic story for roxas actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finalstory.activoforo.com Online
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7579
Age : 21
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7886
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days   Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:55 pm

I heard of this game 2 weeks ago o-o.
Gamefaqs lols
I dare not to play it in jap or on the comp xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joey7
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Male Posts : 277
Age : 20
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
16 / 10016 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days   Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:37 pm

it is pretty easy to play even though it's not japanese. I pretty much understand all missions and everything I have to do. Only thing I can't understand is story >.>
edit: zeru do you have the wifi pllugin? If you do, come and join me :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7579
Age : 21
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7886
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days   Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:43 pm

joey7 wrote:
it is pretty easy to play even though it's not japanese. I pretty much understand all missions and everything I have to do. Only thing I can't understand is story >.>
edit: zeru do you have the wifi pllugin? If you do, come and join me :)
We should wait for a translation for this game hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
avatar

Male Posts : 988
Age : 22
Location : Where u think I am.
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 23
Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days   Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:30 pm

myfantasy wrote:
joey7 wrote:
it is pretty easy to play even though it's not japanese. I pretty much understand all missions and everything I have to do. Only thing I can't understand is story >.>
edit: zeru do you have the wifi pllugin? If you do, come and join me :)
We should wait for a translation for this game hahahahaha

Well the fully english version comes out in september, so that's not too bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 1430
Age : 22
Location : Planet Of Spears..c wat i did thar?
Moderator Points :
21 / 10021 / 100

Warning Points :
16 / 10016 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days   Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:34 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
joey7 wrote:
it is pretty easy to play even though it's not japanese. I pretty much understand all missions and everything I have to do. Only thing I can't understand is story >.>
edit: zeru do you have the wifi pllugin? If you do, come and join me :)
We should wait for a translation for this game hahahahaha

Well the fully english version comes out in september, so that's not too bad.
Ugh when I beat KH2 I was get sad :(. This game needs to come out sooner to satisfy my kh urges :(.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
avatar

Male Posts : 988
Age : 22
Location : Where u think I am.
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 23
Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days   Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:37 am

speedycop wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
joey7 wrote:
it is pretty easy to play even though it's not japanese. I pretty much understand all missions and everything I have to do. Only thing I can't understand is story >.>
edit: zeru do you have the wifi pllugin? If you do, come and join me :)
We should wait for a translation for this game hahahahaha

Well the fully english version comes out in september, so that's not too bad.
Ugh when I beat KH2 I was get sad :(. This game needs to come out sooner to satisfy my kh urges :(.
Did u get the secret ending ;P and wat bout KH1, KH:CoM, KH:CoM;RE? I gots 1 fully beat, CoM beat but not every card- same with RE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 1430
Age : 22
Location : Planet Of Spears..c wat i did thar?
Moderator Points :
21 / 10021 / 100

Warning Points :
16 / 10016 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days   Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:01 am

Tacticsrule wrote:
speedycop wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
joey7 wrote:
it is pretty easy to play even though it's not japanese. I pretty much understand all missions and everything I have to do. Only thing I can't understand is story >.>
edit: zeru do you have the wifi pllugin? If you do, come and join me :)
We should wait for a translation for this game hahahahaha

Well the fully english version comes out in september, so that's not too bad.
Ugh when I beat KH2 I was get sad :(. This game needs to come out sooner to satisfy my kh urges :(.
Did u get the secret ending ;P and wat bout KH1, KH:CoM, KH:CoM;RE? I gots 1 fully beat, CoM beat but not every card- same with RE.
Yeah I always play on proud mode on my KH2 playthroughs :). Beat Kh 1 :D (didn't get secret ending because I was missing two pages from winnie's world >.<) I beat Kh:CoM for Sora and Riku xD, I never got a chance to get Kh:CoM;RE but I should find a used copy eventually :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 2216
Age : 106
Location : forums watching you
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 16
Activity Points : 3029
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days   Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:31 pm

joey7 wrote:
it is pretty easy to play even though it's not japanese. I pretty much understand all missions and everything I have to do. Only thing I can't understand is story >.>
edit: zeru do you have the wifi pllugin? If you do, come and join me :)

uhh how do I get that wifi plugin? link? and some instructions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finalstory.activoforo.com Online
joey7
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Male Posts : 277
Age : 20
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
16 / 10016 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days   Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:44 pm

mm. I got a download link of emulator already with wifi plug in, so I really don't know how to actually add it. I guess google?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7579
Age : 21
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7886
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:29 pm

joey7 wrote:
mm. I got a download link of emulator already with wifi plug in, so I really don't know how to actually add it. I guess google?
google is the way to go =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 1430
Age : 22
Location : Planet Of Spears..c wat i did thar?
Moderator Points :
21 / 10021 / 100

Warning Points :
16 / 10016 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days   Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:03 pm

Meh the release date is the 29th of September and mario luigi rpg 3 comes out 2 weeks before :).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
avatar

Male Posts : 988
Age : 22
Location : Where u think I am.
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 23
Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days   Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:42 pm

speedycop wrote:
Meh the release date is the 29th of September and mario luigi rpg 3 comes out 2 weeks before :).
and muramasa the demon blade the first week of sept i believe ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7579
Age : 21
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7886
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days   Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:40 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
speedycop wrote:
Meh the release date is the 29th of September and mario luigi rpg 3 comes out 2 weeks before :).
and muramasa the demon blade the first week of sept i believe ;D
this is probably really random but has anyone heard of the translation being done for
Tales of innocence?? I look forward to it xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days   

Back to top Go down
 
STR-TUTO - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Kingdom Hearts Fans, prepare to murder me!!!
» kingdom hearts font!
» Mirage Hearts: A Kingdom Hearts AU RP
» Kingdom Hearts Role Play?
» Disney Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: Other Games-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: