Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Whats after Earth Temple?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
funnychicken

Moderator Points :
Whats after Earth Temple? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats after Earth Temple? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Whats after Earth Temple? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats after Earth Temple? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Whats after Earth Temple? Empty
PostSubject: Whats after Earth Temple?   Whats after Earth Temple? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:50 am

Ok...I've just finished the earth temple and I'm supposed to go to sleepywood but where is it? I think I might have to go through kerning swamp but the door at kerning still says"better not go there yet"

Last edited by funnychicken on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xeru
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
xeru

Male Posts : 145
Moderator Points :
Whats after Earth Temple? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Whats after Earth Temple? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 219
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Whats after Earth Temple?   Whats after Earth Temple? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:26 am

yes thats right you have to go to the Kerning Swamp but befre you have to go to Henesys.
There you go up the portal and theres a bridge if youre right.Then theres a scene bout darkoders and then you can go trough Kerning Swamp.
Back to top Go down
funnychicken

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Whats after Earth Temple?   Whats after Earth Temple? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:16 pm

I tried going to that bridge but in the portal to get in, it says "theres no time to go there yet".
Is this a possibly a glitch for v.0.29 or am i doing something wrong? I checked one of my v0.20 files and I could visit the bridge.
Back to top Go down
xeru
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
xeru

Moderator Points :
Whats after Earth Temple? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Whats after Earth Temple? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Whats after Earth Temple?   Whats after Earth Temple? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:18 am

well, are you sure you did , lightning,fire and earth temple?
If thats it then you could simply go to the bridge you have to look over it ^^
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
Whats after Earth Temple? Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100Whats after Earth Temple? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Whats after Earth Temple? Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Whats after Earth Temple? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Whats after Earth Temple?   Whats after Earth Temple? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:23 am

funnychicken wrote:
I tried going to that bridge but in the portal to get in, it says "theres no time to go there yet".
Is this a possibly a glitch for v.0.29 or am i doing something wrong? I checked one of my v0.20 files and I could visit the bridge.
Most likely it is a glitch o.o.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Whats after Earth Temple? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Whats after Earth Temple? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Whats after Earth Temple?   Whats after Earth Temple? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:06 am

Serene must equip earth star and be untransformed
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
funnychicken

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Whats after Earth Temple?   Whats after Earth Temple? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:35 pm

Zeru wrote:
Serene must equip earth star and be untransformed

yup i'm sure this is the problem, serene is still transformed
Back to top Go down
xeru
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
xeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Whats after Earth Temple?   Whats after Earth Temple? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:53 am

if this even not still work then do the brigde scene in one of the other versions^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats after Earth Temple?   Whats after Earth Temple? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats after Earth Temple?
Page 1 of 1