Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Fishing questions.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mahad1995

Male Posts : 16
Moderator Points :
Fishing questions. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fishing questions. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fishing questions. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fishing questions. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 30
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Fishing questions. Empty
PostSubject: Fishing questions.   Fishing questions. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:18 pm

I need help with fishing/mining. I dont know how to do it. I read guides that say i need mad fish, etc.

Can anyone help me get the skill/item and mad fish, lobster, etc.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Fishing questions. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Fishing questions. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Fishing questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing questions.   Fishing questions. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:19 pm

There was a question like this before... let me get the link.
EDIT: https://finalstory.activoforo.com/questions-help-f18/fishing-and-mining-t1201.htm
That wasn't the greatest link but there is a portal in South of Ellinia II on top of the map. This portal takes you to Ellinia lake, you need to buy the Fishing Rod and equip it o Zeru as a weapon, talk to the lake and you should be fishing now.

To mine, you need to take a portal located on perion, to the right of the teleporting portal (The one that sends you to towns). Make it to the Sharenian excavation site and then enter the cave above the portal, this is the Sharenian Mine, there are different. Buy the Pickaxe from the guy who looks like Danced Balrog and approach a rock up from him. Different kind of rocks give you different kinds of Ores. You can also follow the railroad and it will lead you to new maps with other kind of ores.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Fishing questions. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Fishing questions. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fishing questions. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Fishing questions. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

Fishing questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing questions.   Fishing questions. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:40 pm

be prepared to buy the pickaxe and the fishing rod :P
you need more then 5k i think
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Blaze

Male Posts : 158
Moderator Points :
Fishing questions. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Fishing questions. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 226
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Fishing questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing questions.   Fishing questions. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:43 pm

To mine you need 3K to buy the Pickaxe. To fish you need 3K to buy the Fishing Rod. To Refine you need 3K to learn the skill. To cook you need 3K to buy the Cooking Set and extra to buy the salt and oil. In Total you would need over 12K. I would just get the pickaxe and refining skill first to get money.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
Fishing questions. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Fishing questions. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fishing questions. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Fishing questions. Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

Fishing questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing questions.   Fishing questions. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Blaze wrote:
To mine you need 3K to buy the Pickaxe. To fish you need 3K to buy the Fishing Rod. To Refine you need 3K to learn the skill. To cook you need 3K to buy the Cooking Set and extra to buy the salt and oil. In Total you would need over 12K. I would just get the pickaxe and refining skill first to get money.
i was just talking about pick axe and fishing rod >:O
-rips out blaze's kidney-
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Fishing questions. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Fishing questions. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

Fishing questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing questions.   Fishing questions. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:49 pm

myfantasy wrote:
Blaze wrote:
You're too violent today. You need to calm down, relax, drink some tea and sleep.
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
Fishing questions. Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100Fishing questions. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fishing questions. Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Fishing questions. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet

Fishing questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing questions.   Fishing questions. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:57 pm

metawe wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Blaze wrote:
You're too violent today. You need to calm down, relax, drink some tea and sleep.
Then wake up and vomit on your cat :D.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Blaze

Male Posts : 158
Moderator Points :
Fishing questions. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Fishing questions. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 226
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Fishing questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing questions.   Fishing questions. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:00 pm

AH MY KIDNEY F5 Hey look it's in the snowman
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Fishing questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing questions.   Fishing questions. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:40 pm

Blaze wrote:
AH MY KIDNEY F5 Hey look it's in the snowman
LOL i love that one
watch charlie the unicorn : youtube live
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fishing questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing questions.   Fishing questions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fishing questions.
Page 1 of 1