Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?

Go down 
+3
Metawe
myfantasy
speedycop
7 posters
AuthorMessage
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Empty
PostSubject: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm

I mean xeru was talking about ossyria and I tried the 20th floor and it took me 10 turns to defeat 4 normal sentinels.......My chars are at level 38 but I conserve mp and I use charged strike, shadow stab 2 or triple stab, heal 3 or magic slash, and triple shot. I could use overslash, shadow stab 2 or quad stab, heal 3 or magic slash, and strafe. That would take more mp though..... Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong ;o.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:19 pm

No idea, i use pure builds then use the skill that corresponds to the stat i used :P
liek str build for zeru and i use charged blast :D and same for others.
Back to top Go down
Pielover

PostSubject: Re: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:12 am

I know this is kinda off topic but what were your numbers for the entrance to the temple?
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :
So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:52 pm

Pielover wrote:
I know this is kinda off topic but what were your numbers for the entrance to the temple?

Spoiler:

If I'm not allowed to post in a spoiler can a mod or admin edit my post :). Not sure if we're allowed to post temple numbers.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:31 pm

speedycop wrote:
Pielover wrote:

Spoiler:

If I'm not allowed to post in a spoiler can a mod or admin edit my post :). Not sure if we're allowed to post temple numbers.
you mean the numbers for ant tunnel??
my numbers were the same as you xD
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:31 pm

speedycop wrote:
Pielover wrote:

Spoiler:

Sure you can.
Back to top Go down
KitKat
KitKat

Male Posts : 484
Moderator Points :
So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:29 pm

You should get Drizzling Star for Antlan. I have a pure LUK build on him and he does around 1.5k ~ 2k damage for all monsters.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:53 pm

KitKat wrote:
You should get Drizzling Star for Antlan. I have a pure LUK build on him and he does around 1.5k ~ 2k damage for all monsters.
lol i have a pure dex build for antlan i think :P
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:42 pm

myfantasy wrote:
KitKat wrote:
Ditto.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:54 pm

speedycop wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
KitKat wrote:
Ditto.
Double Ditto
Xd
i like copying
XD
lol
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:05 pm

Shadow wrote:
speedycop wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
KitKat wrote:
Ditto.
Double Ditto
Xd
i like copying
XD
lol
triple ditto.
oh wait

the first post was me :D
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :
So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:56 pm

i would quad ditto, but ive already done double ditto so...
isnt this completely off topic?
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:59 pm

Shadow wrote:
Off topic=yay :D.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:21 pm

speedycop wrote:
Shadow wrote:
Off topic=yay :D.
hell yea!
now we need to get past the metawe shield :O
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:25 pm

There has been way too many off-topic posts...
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:48 pm

metawe wrote:
You know you love it.....Wink
Back to top Go down
mahad1995

Male Posts : 16
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 30
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:40 pm

speedycop wrote:
metawe wrote:

Lol. funny F2
Back to top Go down
tom221
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
tom221

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Left_bar_bleue11 / 10011 / 100So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 144
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:15 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:29 pm

speedycop wrote:
metawe wrote:
XD
ditto
(another one?!?!?!?!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?   So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So after the sleepywood temple I go to orbis?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Questions & Help-
Jump to: